Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,565 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP (20025 Views)

Rivers Gov. Pays Nollywood Director For Fake Video Clips On Amaechi,rivers CP / Rivers CP Denies Sealing-off Venue Of PDP National Convention, Says Police Only / Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Nutase: 7:33am On Mar 19, 2015
angry
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by kenbee(f): 7:33am On Mar 19, 2015
hmm
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by kwaraguy(m): 7:33am On Mar 19, 2015
Ehen
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Mayydayy(m): 7:33am On Mar 19, 2015
i liv in portharcourt.
we know how the federal govt has been posting people you cant even address as controversall and get away with it as cps to Riversa state.
Amaechi is not only contending against Wike.he is also contending against the Nig police and the Fed govt.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by diphi(m): 7:34am On Mar 19, 2015
the papers ain't reporting and making this their news headlines!............
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by KingsleyCEO: 7:34am On Mar 19, 2015
This Amaechi guy is not only IMF to apc but also the party's thug leader, seeking to secure the release of his fellow thugs.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Bonapart(m): 7:34am On Mar 19, 2015
What will Amaechi gain in all these..... his house and family will become the next victim of rape, murder and the rest

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 19, 2015
Hmmmmm, no be thief all of dem be
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by omonnakoda: 7:35am On Mar 19, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
Amaechi has kept the courts in Rivers state under lock for over a year now.
Well that is a different matter but the police are not the prison service.
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by viczing(m): 7:37am On Mar 19, 2015
owobokiri:
Amaechi always quarreling with his police commissioner. .They are clipping his wings by rounding up his cultist foot soldiers . .

See what apc is doing they want to cause chaos and blame it on pdp chai

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by OLADD: 7:40am On Mar 19, 2015
And this mouthy hyiena will open his unbriddled bucca cavity to castigate the Fed govt on insecurity when he is the father of cultists in River State. How did Nigeria loose her social value by allowing a thug like Amaechi to become a state governor? Yesterday, it was Mbu, now it's Bature. Is Amaechi cursed?

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by MRLINGTON(m): 7:41am On Mar 19, 2015
These re d men needed for d rigging..no be we dey here?? We know how e dey go....

E go hot for dis place!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Firefire(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Come may 29 amaechi will go on self exile

By God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 19, 2015
nzeadachie:
JOSEPH MBU'S HANDS ARE CLEAN, AMAECHI IS JUST DESTROYING RIVERS STATE AND HE WILL SOON REGRET ALL HIS ACTIONS

Amaechi and Tinubu are the worst set of ppl to leave this country in their hands.... Buhari is a puppet, weak General even when he was at the peak of his military career will be worse in democratic setting where you have two of the worst Nigerian crooks by his side....You will quote me two yrs time if he mistakenly win this election

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by PrettyClare7(f): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
This is not making any sense ?Does the police have the power to detain people for more than 2-3 days? I always believed that was for the courts to do. The police job is to arrest and charge to court so where does the question of "RELEASE" come from??
lol guess you just flew in from america into nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Firefire(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2015
Ajoke15:
This is one fantastic Video Nigerians should see.....

Please, Kindly share this Video on your facebook account, blogs, forums and website.

Lets all contribute our respective Quota to helping this Country.

Contribute your own quota by also sharing this video on your facebook account, blogs, forums and website.

continue your spamming dem go soon ban you, your eyes go clear.
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by biafranqueen: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2015
Check out this video on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0_iXyS8wBA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This man said Buhari will not spend time jailing criminals that the time would be better spent building infrastructure. But is that not why they are mad at President Goodluck? They keep shouting GEJ did not put anyone in jail but listen to one of the best APC leaders, according to N/L APC touts, as he says they will not fight corruption that it is a waste of time. He said Nigerians don't want to hear about who stole our money they don't care if you put 600 people in jail.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
Go and bury the biitch

Go and find your father

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by hotgunz(m): 7:51am On Mar 19, 2015
Am nt surprise a Bastard will alway b Rotimi and Ameachi bad combination.
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Popemax(m): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2015
dj187:
It's only d people dat are not aware of Rivers politics will come on here & insult Governor Amaechi. GEJ, his wife & Wike has vowed to take Rivers state by force there by encouraging all kinds of criminal activities & disruption of rallies held by d APC in d state.
The commissioner of police should explain to Nigerians d motive behind d unlawful detention of APC chieftains in d state and just because Amaechi cried out to let d world know wat is happening in Rivers state d commissioner of police in order to save his face has resorted to blackmail.

March 28 is around d corner & Nigerians must decide and after May 29 d true situation of things will be made known to d gullible Nigerians
don't think u stay in Rivers State...stop all dis lies plz

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by bewla(m): 7:54am On Mar 19, 2015
with out investigation we jump to conclusion if the police man said Amechi is involve in the robbery in Lagos u say yes hem they don't trust Nigeria police they can turn blue to yellow kill civilian plant gun on him say is an arm robber all because dead man no they talk
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 19, 2015
OLADD:
And this mouthy hyiena will open his unbriddled bucca cavity to castigate the Fed govt on insecurity when he is the father of cultists in River State. How did Nigeria loose her social value by allowing a thug like Amaechi to become a state governor. Yesterday, it was Mbu, now it's Bature. Is Amaechi cursed?

Even the yoruba man that left before Bature has issue with him
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by hotgunz(m): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
Well that is a different matter but the police are not the prison service.
guy all ur comment s disgusting pls jst keep quiet s nt compulsory u must post a comment..... Oops watch b4 u mention my mom name she s late grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB / NGF: Security Agents Must Stop Violation Of Interstate Lockdown / Buhari: I’ll Return Nigeria To Path Of Peace, Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.