Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP (20022 Views)

Rivers Gov. Pays Nollywood Director For Fake Video Clips On Amaechi,rivers CP / Rivers CP Denies Sealing-off Venue Of PDP National Convention, Says Police Only / Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Uzonek(f): 8:50am On Mar 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
This is not making any sense ?Does the police have the power to detain people for more than 2-3 days? I always believed that was for the courts to do. The police job is to arrest and charge to court so where does the question of "RELEASE" come from??

You speak not like a Nigerian.
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Kzealz(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
This is not making any sense ?Does the police have the power to detain people for more than 2-3 days? I always believed that was for the courts to do. The police job is to arrest and charge to court so where does the question of "RELEASE" come from??

do u even read b4 commenting?...
most of doz guys would ve been
charged to court if not for d strike
in our judiciary... read again
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by naijatruth: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2015
Don't say wht u cannot defend; ask those of us from Rivers state especially Etche pple, where APC thugs have resulted into criminality n killings of innocent citizens. When police arrest them, Amaechi will order for their release n they will come back to d street n start terrorizing pple again. My dear, don't allow hatred n delusion against GEJ to occupy ur sense of reasoning. Pls comment on issues u know n be rational. quote author=dj187 post=31769457]It's only d people dat are not aware of Rivers politics will come on here & insult Governor Amaechi. GEJ, his wife & Wike has vowed to take Rivers state by force there by encouraging all kinds of criminal activities & disruption of rallies held by d APC in d state.
The commissioner of police should explain to Nigerians d motive behind d unlawful detention of APC chieftains in d state and just because Amaechi cried out to let d world know wat is happening in Rivers state d commissioner of police in order to save his face has resorted to blackmail.

March 28 is around d corner & Nigerians must decide and after May 29 d true situation of things will be made known to d gullible Nigerians [/quote]
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by stexsy(m): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
which court? Hope nt d one Amaechi closed down
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by PrettyClare7(f): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2015
hotgunz:
prettyclare pls jst let dat mumu b, he lack home training and social maturity b4 he comes after u wit abuse
ummm not so sure he is a "mumu" because he is right. What he stated should be the case only that in Nigeria ppl do not pay attention to the law.
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by anwo247: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2015
And he is a major change agent for APC

Nonsense party
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by bdidi: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2015
omonnakoda:

The courts in rivers state are not working. When an order comes from the chief security officer in rivers state, that order can be ignored or honoured depending on the manner and basis of the order.

The governor can also give an order to the CP to release prisoners on state pardonable grounds
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by naijatruth: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2015
Don't say wht u cannot defend; ask those of us from Rivers state especially Etche pple, where APC thugs have resulted into criminality n killings of innocent citizens. When police arrest them, Amaechi will order for their release n they will come back to d street n start terrorizing pple again. My dear, don't allow hatred n delusion against GEJ to occupy ur sense of reasoning. Pls comment on issues u know n be rational in ur judgment.
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by malachytochukwu(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Doubt if you comprehended the write up at all. Here in Rivers, the court has been on strike for God knows how long and the CP made reference to it. Go back n read it all over bro.
omonnakoda:
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by naijatruth: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2015
Don't say wht u cannot defend; ask those of us from Rivers state especially Etche pple, where APC thugs have resulted into criminality n killings of innocent citizens. When police arrest them, Amaechi will order for their release n they will come back to d street n start terrorizing pple again. My dear, don't allow hatred n delusion against GEJ to occupy ur sense of reasoning. Pls comment on issues u know n be rational in ur judgment bc March 28 is for all presidential aspirants not GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by bdidi: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2015
dj187:
It's only d people dat are not aware of Rivers politics will come on here & insult Governor Amaechi. GEJ, his wife & Wike has vowed to take Rivers state by force there by encouraging all kinds of criminal activities & disruption of rallies held by d APC in d state.
The commissioner of police should explain to Nigerians d motive behind d unlawful detention of APC chieftains in d state and just because Amaechi cried out to let d world know wat is happening in Rivers state d commissioner of police in order to save his face has resorted to blackmail.

March 28 is around d corner & Nigerians must decide and after May 29 d true situation of things will be made known to d gullible Nigerians

Pls can u tell us who the APC chieftains are that are detained?

Its all propaganda!

The disruption rallies as u call it affects both parties. What do u expect, when a governor that is suppose to be on ground managing his state is busy doing another job that is not part of the mandate given to him.
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Goddex: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2015
It used to pain me when some
ignorant people were insulting Mbu

I knew he will soon be vindicated
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Osakah24(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2015
Bayswater:

What's the meaning of this? Why do you have to curse his mother?

He cant help it,the madness is taken over.
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Osakah24(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2015
Bayswater:

What's the meaning of this? Why do you have to curse his mother?

He cant help it,the madness has taken over.
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by DinoAnnberry(m): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2015
grin
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by RotrEmmanuel: 9:34am On Mar 19, 2015
dj187:
U re irrelevant, so chill cos i won't trade insult wit u.
I cant even trade words with u because I'm not mentally derailed like u and your foolish paymaster,Amaechi.

Ewu!!
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by nwadiuko1(m): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Geeweeny:
right from time Amaechi has always been a trouble maker and a control freak...after all he is a cultist
the guy na viking na
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Ahmeduana(m): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2015
biafranqueen:
Yes why not since he confirmed in the interview on Sahara Reporter that Buhari will not investigate criminals in office like him for past sins. He needs them out to carry out more thievery.

They need these guys out to bully the citizens in RIvers to vote for APC. When he is thrown out of the Governors office, all his atrocities will be discovered. Rotten we dey wait for you.
AMAECHI IS ALWAYS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH COMMISSIONERS OF POLICE WHICH THERE NAMES HAVE THREE LETTER WORDS, E.G "mbu and dan"

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by maxdozie(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2015
omonnakoda:

Bro which Court again
the 1 ameachi cloed for Months going to Yrs now
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Johnsmartinyang(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Dis plpp can lie

Election we come and go

police that use to be Nigeria Police has now become PDP political Police

Olboy u dull ooo...kai

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by fashrola(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
The courts in Rivers State is under strike for a year now and some months... Or do u want some hardened criminals and cultists roaming the streets and committing hideous acts or killing innocent citizens? Sometimes u have to bend the law to make peace reign
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by dj187: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
I cant even trade words with u because I'm not mentally derailed like u and your foolish paymaster,Amaechi.

Ewu!!
Guy chill, u re irrevelant
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by HzRF(m): 9:55am On Mar 19, 2015
Amaechi get problem oo
He's busy chasing white goose his mandate sidelined
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by walozanga(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2015
AMAECHI THIS IS NOT VIKINGS CONFRATERNITY.
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by organic973: 10:09am On Mar 19, 2015
No wonder he always have problems with CP rivers state.

Shey na the change be this na?

The real identity is been revealed.

Nigerians be wise and vote for GEJ..........
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by kakakent: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2015
omonnakoda:

Dude how can u say dat shit releasing u depends on ur offence no be when dem catch u witj gun no talk dat one oh u think say sas na moi moi
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Bluepamex: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
Are you not aware that Ameachi shut down the courts in River state for over a year now ?,that rascal has successfully closed down the house of Asembly and the judiciary in River state
Ever since he join Aggrieved people congress nothing is working here in Rivers state ,he abandoned all the project and shot down the other two arms of government.so that he can pump out Rivers state money to sponsor Buhari
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Bluepamex: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2015
kakakent:

Dude how can u say dat shit releasing u depends on ur offence no be when dem catch u witj gun no talk dat one oh u think say sas na moi moi
Don't mind that Mumu,he think there's any court in Rivers state for the past one and half year
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by RotrEmmanuel: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2015
dj187:
Guy chill, u re irrevelant
. I and your mom who is more irrelevant
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2015
gbassa:
My man these allegations are not true and are not weighty at all, I leave in Omuoku Rivers State, those boys are all cultist and Kidnapers, the police and the army rounded them up and killed them, that operation made the town to be calm a little bit for some time and now the once left are still kidnaping right now. what is Ameachi saying, has he come to omuoku to meet with the elders to tell the boys to stop kidnaping? People are running from that town every blessed day.
Ameachi should go to hell and stop deceiving the good people of Rivers state and Nigeria. Let me tell you the New Na Name of Omuoku is GAZA.

I feel you. It is very disturbing when politicians or those who are supposed to protect me and you play politics with our lives. May God help us all.
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Justinah4real(f): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2015
luvinhubby:
What do you expect from a thug, bandit & cultist turned governor.
u forgot to add political assasin & demolition god. If Ameachi was in Jonathans position, nwike and jona will be pastense, and take note ,NOBODY will make noise, terror will not permit you complain. What he is doing in ust is an example.
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by dj187: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
. I and your mom who is more irrelevant
Like i mentioned to u ealier, u re irrelevant so get a grip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB / EFCC Postpones Auctioning Of Forfeited Trucks, Vehicles, Others / Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.