Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! (23618 Views)

Top 10 Most Problematic Cars To Avoid When Buying A Car / The Time A Car Cost N3,984 In Nigeria In 1982 (Photos) / Python Chilling In A Car Bonnet In Awka (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Metallic ash/grey

Scratches don't show on it easily.

softysparky:
I have a thing for white car.
Oh,how I hate white cars_ they look like ambulance.

2 Likes

Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
Black all day anyday with black rims wink
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by niceeric(m): 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
ichidodo:
All black with red race lines along the length of the body work...or All red with vivid graffiti of Cratos god of War in all his glory around the body work and hood. ....
but the op didn't say he/she wanted to buy a racing car naw!!!!
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Metallic ash/grey

Scratches don't show on it easily.

Oh,how I hate white cars_ they look like ambulance.
Hahahahaha depends on the car naaa.
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by miriamgroove: 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
FOR ME.. I PREFER BLACK CARS..
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by elbinmanny(m): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justbright:
pls expert in d house,what is d best colour to go for in a car ,mist especially for first timer....will be buying my first car in some couple of weeks now by His grace so am looking for a colour DAT has high rate of concealing first and dent and at d same time still keep it radiance....am obsessed with shinning silver BT some pple said it exposes dirt and dents....pls what do u think pls
my advise will come after you have answered this simple question. Are u going for a brand new car?
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by ichidodo: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
niceeric:

but the op didn't say he/she wanted to buy a racing car naw!!!!
We believe op wants to turn heads,yeah? So we go with that...Oh, Oh..What about rain blue with white lightening zig zags on the vehicle's broadsides with vivid graffiti of a screaming eagle?? If not the Op can go with just drab grey.
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by gsalvatore: 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justbright:

planing to buy 04 corolla...what colour do u think will suit dat
burnt red.
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by babamadiba(m): 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justbright:
pls expert in d house,what is d best colour to go for in a car ,mist especially for first timer....will be buying my first car in some couple of weeks now by His grace so am looking for a colour DAT has high rate of concealing first and dent and at d same time still keep it radiance....am obsessed with shinning silver BT some pple said it exposes dirt and dents....pls what do u think pls
go for ur choice bro. Planning to change my own car colour to shining silver too cos it was dark green, and I get tired of washing it cos it attracts dirt more.
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by niceeric(m): 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
ichidodo:
We believe op wants to turn heads,yeah? So we go with that...Oh, Oh..What about rain blue with white lightening zig zags on the vehicle's broadsides with vivid graffiti of a screaming eagle?? If not the Op can go with just drab grey.
loool.....I swear go and start up a paint and spray shop that pimps cars up...u go make am big!

2 Likes

Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Black is the best, just that it absorbs heat and makes the car very warm. sad

Certainly not for warmer climate
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Drdreluv: 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
it is not d colour dat matter but d engine
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by ldpele(m): 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

Fortunately, Toyota Corolla goes with a lot of colours; they all seem to suit it...Metallic Silver, Black, Blue, Red, even white. But it seems companies favour Blue, while individuals go with other colours.
did u say white? I beg to differ on that color
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by tuoyoojo(m): 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
This is d color of my car. It has dents n scratch marks but u may neva know from afar

Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
.... For me its white all the way
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
softysparky:
Me too
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by CircleOfWilis: 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
watered:
ORANGE grin
are serious?
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
B.L.A.C.K

Or

N.A.V.Y B.L.U.E cool cool
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Gaucho(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
I drive a Toyota Corolla S and it wine coloured with black rim. It really looks Nice. Loving it.
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by toprealman: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
DO YOU CONCEAL THE DIRTS IN YOU UNDIES? WHAT COLOUR DO YOU USE DOWN THERE? KEEP IT AS CLEAN AS POSSIBLE. UNLESS A GIFT, I DO GREEN, RED, METALLIC AND BLACK WITHOUT GLOSS.
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
gsalvatore:
burnt red.
how 'bout fried yellow and roasted purple? wink
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Reference(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
Black. All my cars are black. If its a commercial vehicle they naturally come in white.
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Fuchsia.

It'll make you stand out and ward off evil spirits that cause accidents.
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Reference(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
softysparky:

Hmm. My first ride was white, a honda prelude coupe. I tell you its a major undertaking and a mental strain-drain to keep it as you bought it. You go to the airport and have to park like in Mongolia cause you need a wide spot away from careless door swings. You can't go to the market with those hopeless barrow pushers. You can't do school runs or your ride will be the next white board. Hmmm, not worth it except its commercial - company car so the headache is borne by motorpool.
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by moscobabs(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
Go for blue and silver kiss
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
ldpele:
did u say white? I beg to differ on that color

Lol
I've seen some pretty cool white ones. I admit it's not common sha.

I was really surprised, the first time I saw one.
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Misogynist2014(m): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

Certainly not for warmer climate
You're right.
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
Reference:

Hmm. My first ride was white, a honda prelude coupe. I tell you its a major undertaking and a mental strain-drain to keep it as you bought it. You go to the airport and have to park like in Mongolia cause you need a wide spot away from careless door swings. You can't go to the market with those hopeless barrow pushers. You can't do school runs or your ride will be the next white board. Hmmm, not worth it except its commercial - company car so the headache is borne by motorpool.
Hmmmm, now you are making me change my mind.
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Mattpopson101: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
Grey- Mature Color thats what i use.
Red/Wine/White Flashy colors depends on ur choice
Justbright:
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Maser: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Black would make you miserable cos every little scratch becomes very visible, dirts are conspicuos and it also absorbs heat. I previously used a black car and vowed never to go for it again. Silver is always better in hiding scratches while tea colour is better for concealing both scratches and dirt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From An Accident At Idimu-egbeda, Lagos, Yesterday / Engine Turn Off While Driving / Mercedes Reveals How The 1979 G-wagon Was Encased In Amber Colored Resin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.