Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (209773 Views)

Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by somtex: 4:33pm On May 11, 2015
Hello,

I doubt this came from PushCV. Like you said, we sent you to Cape Logistics, and the email your got was from ZEOLITE INC. Please send an email to contact@pushcv.com to report this though.

NOTE: When you get an email for an interview, make sure it is from a Job you applied to from PushCV. Also make sure you check the position and the organization. You can't apply for a Job in COMPANY A and get a call from COMPANY B. Then COMPANY B it is obviously a SCAM.

One of the reasons why we started PushCV is to prevent and make it incredibly difficult for scammers to thrive. Every so-called employer that registers on our EMPLOYER SECTION (SMARTRECRUIT) is vetted by our officials to validate their authenticity and this will make it very easy for us to catch them if they try to scam anyone.

Trust me since we lunched the employer section (SMARTRECRUIT), you would not believe the amount of scammers who have tried (but where rejected) to register on the Platform. So I can't even imagine the amount of fake jobs are out there.

But I assure you, you can't find any on PushCV. If you think you do, please report it immediately.

Please Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by somtex: 4:34pm On May 11, 2015
kkstency:

I applied, then got a mail from push cv that I was successful in the online interview. And that my details has been sent to the employer. I was advised to keep my line open and check my email regularly. On sat the 9th, a man called me and claimed to be the recruiter whose call I have been waiting for. He said he would send me a mail on Monday the 11th. This morning I got the mail but the surprising thing is that push cv said the job was for administrative officer position at cape logistics. But the mail I got today was for one ZEOLITE INC. Head Office Address: 16, Akinremi street, Anifowose Ikeja. Lagos. I looked up the company on nairaland only to discover that the company is no 1 on the list of scam companies in lagos. Tried contacting push cv. But no response from them. The so called interview is slated for wed, 13th. Wat do I do guys? Am just so disappointed at push cv

Hello,

I doubt this came from PushCV. Like you said, we sent you to Cape Logistics, and the email your got was from ZEOLITE INC. Please send an email to contact@pushcv.com to report this though.

NOTE: When you get an email for an interview, make sure it is from a Job you applied to from PushCV. Also make sure you check the position and the organization. You can't apply for a Job in COMPANY A and get a call from COMPANY B. Then COMPANY B it is obviously a SCAM.

One of the reasons why we started PushCV is to prevent and make it incredibly difficult for scammers to thrive. Every so-called employer that registers on our EMPLOYER SECTION (SMARTRECRUIT) is vetted by our officials to validate their authenticity and this will make it very easy for us to catch them if they try to scam anyone.

Trust me since we lunched the employer section (SMARTRECRUIT), you would not believe the amount of scammers who have tried (but where rejected) to register on the Platform. So I can't even imagine the amount of fake jobs are out there.

But I assure you, you can't find any on PushCV. If you think you do, please report it immediately.

Please Stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by kkstency(f): 5:02pm On May 11, 2015
somtex:

Hello,

Please Stay safe.

I was referred by push cv. I have a screen munch here.

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Calbarian(m): 5:24pm On May 11, 2015
@kkstency & co, this is a simple matter. The Zeolite message is a scam.

There are reasons why you're informed beforehand of the company you're applying to. One of them is for situations like this. Like somtex said, if you applied to company A but company B sends you an invite, you simply report the message to PushCv and wait till company A contacts you. It's a classic no-brainer.

However, I'm glad you shared because some people would still go ahead to honour the zeolite invite and later go on social media to blame pushcv.

PushCv on the other hand should have an action plan for all the zeolites out there who misrepresent PushCv, at least for our sakes. They shouldn't wait until gullible job seekers get scammed. And all these company A's sef, they should send the invites, even if it means sending an invite tomorrow may 12th for an interview slated for December 12th; just so we know where we are and plan accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 5:33pm On May 11, 2015
abimbawealth:
This morning I got the mail but the surprising thing is that push cv said the job was for administrative officer position at cape logistics. But the mail I got today was for one ZEOLITE INC. Head Office Address: 16, Akinremi street, Anifowose Ikeja. Lagos. I looked up the company on nairaland only to discover that the company is no 1 on the list of scam companies in lagos. Tried contacting push cv. But no response from them. The so called interview is slated for wed, 13th. Wat do I do guys? Am just so disappointed at push cv

So, these guys have found their way into PushCv too...Nice...Really Nice

So its nice huh
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Calbarian(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2015
Am I the only one wondering how zeolite got a hold of kkstency's contact details?

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by abimbawealth(f): 6:01pm On May 11, 2015
mrtidier:

So its nice huh
What do u think
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 6:06pm On May 11, 2015
Calbarian:
Am I the only one wondering how zeolite got a hold of kkstency's contact details?

They used the other company to front
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Calbarian(m): 6:13pm On May 11, 2015
Pinkieblue:

They used the other company to front

Somto says company A was well vetted. Couldn't have been a front

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by kkstency(f): 6:25pm On May 11, 2015
Calbarian:

Somto says company A was well vetted. Couldn't have been a front
It's most likely a front. I guess they were just smart enough to scale tru all the screening. Cos I looked up can logistics in lagos, Nigeria . But there is no company like this in Nigeria only in the UK
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 7:41pm On May 11, 2015
Abdulleeh:

This guy wont kill me with laughter. Am beginning to like your personality. Nice write up. Have you forwarded it to them?
Hahahahahahahaha.... you are liking my personality also? Shey make I toast u too ? Just as u encouraged me to do to pinky in similar milieu. ..
Thanks friend. I respect ur kind of humor-sense.
Lol.. funny boy. I don't need to forward anything. Its just an expression but I was surprised to even meet him here when I later came back. So, he must have red it.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Thank you bro. Really appreciate your kind words. It sure lifted my spirit. See you at the top
:-D Oh, the pleasure is mine bro. Yes, see you at the top!

P.S: Sorry 4 the very late response. It's because I dey busy with NYSC tinz. :-)
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by misayada: 8:46pm On May 11, 2015
kkstency:

I applied, then got a mail from push cv that I was successful in the online interview. And that my details has been sent to the employer. I was advised to keep my line open and check my email regularly. On sat the 9th, a man called me and claimed to be the recruiter whose call I have been waiting for. He said he would send me a mail on Monday the 11th. This morning I got the mail but the surprising thing is that push cv said the job was for administrative officer position at cape logistics. But the mail I got today was for one ZEOLITE INC. Head Office Address: 16, Akinremi street, Anifowose Ikeja. Lagos. I looked up the company on nairaland only to discover that the company is no 1 on the list of scam companies in lagos. Tried contacting push cv. But no response from them. The so called interview is slated for wed, 13th. Wat do I do guys? Am just so disappointed at push cv

This might have nothing to do with pushcv though, first an employer calling on a saturday does not sound like a serious company. But like you were also advised, you can check out the area before the date you were given.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by valexzky(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2015
That screen grab makes no mention of success in an online interview via push CV or anything like that. Read through again. These scammers are even on this thread. LOL. So, stop wondering how they got your details. Email addresses are displayed at random by some of us on job threads.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 9:21pm On May 11, 2015
abimbawealth:

What do u think

C'mon! Aint nice. If you were fleeced, you sure would'nt like it. smiley
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by thecommunist(m): 9:30pm On May 11, 2015
Pinkieblue:

The first thing to do is just relax and take a deep breath....

If u don't get any reply from pushcv,and because u said the coy is one of the listed fake companies on NL, go to the employers office since u have the address b4 the 13th so that u can go and survey the area since u are a lady go there with a guy .... I am not saying this to make u scared rather to remove every form of doubt. But just pray that its not GNLD and if they ask u to pay for anything don't do that
i dont advice her to even waste her time going to survey them...they are 100percent scammers. if you take time to research the name and address, you will discover that they have different names using that same address and have been sending interview invites to people as far back as a year ago using the same format.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by abimbawealth(f): 10:01pm On May 11, 2015
mrtidier:

C'mon! Aint nice. If you were fleeced, you sure would'nt like it. smiley
I wasn't mocking u or something my dear, look @d post from another angle
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 7:15am On May 12, 2015
thecommunist:
i dont advice her to even waste her time going to survey them...they are 100percent scammers. if you take time to research the name and address, you will discover that they have different names using that same address and have been sending interview invites to people as far back as a year ago using the same format.

Na Wa 0000000
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by whitejulius81: 7:37am On May 12, 2015
I didn't believe that pushcv is pushing our CV to all these Employers or what do they mean by saying over qualification, don't they need to contact us first if we can manage the Job before they reach conclusion that one is over qualified or whatever...... smheeew....

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by koluray: 8:04am On May 12, 2015
any 100% success stories please?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Nobody: 8:32am On May 12, 2015
whitejulius81:
I didn't believe that pushcv is pushing our CV to all these Employers or what do they mean by saying over qualification, don't they need to contact us first if we can manage the Job before they reach conclusion that one is over qualified or whatever...... smheeew....

Over qualify cry cry cry :
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by VivaDeAngelo(m): 8:44am On May 12, 2015
Latest Exclusive Interviews
Company Secretary
NORTHBRIDGE ENERGY LIMITED is interviewing
for a job in Legal in Lagos
₦2,400,000 - ₦3,000,000 per annum
51 slots Left
Legal Officer
₦1,800,000 - ₦2,400,000 per annum
21 slots Left

I am tired of seeing this on my dashboard. By the way,what is this energy company doing with all these legal officers?
*Even if nah legal firm*
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Neroski(f): 9:07am On May 12, 2015
VivaDeAngelo:
Latest Exclusive Interviews
Company Secretary
₦2,400,000 - ₦3,000,000 per annum
51 slots Left
Legal Officer
₦1,800,000 - ₦2,400,000 per annum
21 slots Left

I am tired of seeing this on my dashboard. By the way,what is this energy company doing with all these legal officers?
*Even if nah legal firm*

The slots keeps increasing and reducing back and forth everyday.na so we go dey dey?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by ekiyor3: 9:27am On May 12, 2015
kkstency:

. Good day guy. Please edit ur last statement. Its not the fault of PushVC. PushCV & jobberman always advise that we should comfirm and be very careful b4 we go 4 interviews. As u can see, they changed their name when applying to PushVC for employee. U should even thank God that they gave u their real name. PushVC said u should report any scam. Report them and PushCV will remove them frm their list of employers.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by deluxecad(m): 9:38am On May 12, 2015
somtex:
Hello,

Please Stay safe.

Well put.

Are you doing anything to control what job vacancies display on elite candidates' page? If a candidate was tested in the Technical/Engineering discipline, shouldn't the person be receiving job alerts in that bias?

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Kassidy4luv(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2015
Hello people I dnt have any Interview on my dashboard.
Plx I hope no problem.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by VivaDeAngelo(m): 10:57am On May 12, 2015
Neroski:

The slots keeps increasing and reducing back and forth everyday.na so we go dey dey?

Lol.....You are very observant.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by VivaDeAngelo(m): 10:58am On May 12, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
Hello people I dnt have any Interview on my dashboard.
Plx I hope no problem.

You are not alone...!!!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 11:00am On May 12, 2015
abimbawealth:

I wasn't mocking u or something my dear, look @d post from another angle

Ok Ma'm. Im trying to look at it from a different angle. Just that there aint a differnt angle smiley
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 11:24am On May 12, 2015
mrtidier:

Ok Ma'm. Im trying to look at it from a different angle. Just that there aint a differnt angle smiley
Then create one cheesy lol
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by abimbawealth(f): 11:35am On May 12, 2015
mrtidier:

No point trynna get u to see d diff angle den...but one thing is sure, I aint mocking neither m I happy dey managed to byepass PushCv's tech

#Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by uyosolo: 3:03pm On May 12, 2015
hmmm...wats bn happenin here...plenty plenty tins...*closes eyes nd continues slip* abeg wake me up wen som1 finaly gets a job 4rm pushcv...*hisses*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (65) (Reply)

Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.