Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

The Truth About Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Women (3876 Views)

About Women Making The First Move. / Funny Facts About Women (in Pictures) / 9 Things Men Notice First About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Women by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2011
Seriously sis.
Re: The Truth About Women by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2011
Some women Bleep up and then rationalize it with themselves later that it's not their fault. (Remember the responsibility thing?)
A guy told me that his wife believes that she would only feel she cheated on him if and only if she outrightly planned and prepared for it.
However if she was "taken unawares", she wouldn't be able to say she cheated.

What the hell does that even mean? What's wrong with these people? cheesy
Fact is if she caught her husband in the act, she won't even hear that "she took me unawares" jazz from him. So why would she expect him to take that shit from her?

Responsibility is like ktyptonite to most women.
Re: The Truth About Women by harakiri(m): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2011
2buff:

Some women bleep up and then rationalize it with themselves later that it's not their fault. (Remember the responsibility thing?)
A guy told me that his wife believes that she would only feel she cheated on him if and only if she outrightly planned and prepared for it.
However if she was "taken unawares", she wouldn't be able to say she cheated.

What the hell does that even mean? What's wrong with these people? cheesy
Fact is if she caught her husband in the act, she won't even hear that "she took me unawares" jazz from him. So why would she expect him to take that poo from her?

Responsibility is like ktyptonite to most women.

Need i say more. I guess Chris Rock knew what he was talking about in this video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJfFGgzhfhY
Re: The Truth About Women by Rocktation(f): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2011
Poster, the truth you got, i still can't get. And as far as i'm concerned, this is just a silly post from another randy hungry-for-attention poster. I mean, what's the deal with everyone on this forum, these days? They keep talking about some silly secrets that we women don't even realize we've got! Take time off to know this, loser. Stereotyping the species doesn't exactly mean or make you understand it. It only makes you someone that thinks that he does. So while your sisters and other females around you may fit all your descriptions, since you're humping all of them apparently, know that there exists other females that think poo of you and your kind, and never let our emotions overrun our straight thinkings. Now there's some truth for you, crackhead.
Re: The Truth About Women by franel79(m): 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does She Mean? / A Good Heart Is Better Than A Beautiful Face/body... / Black Women Get Caught Having Sex With A Nazi Prisioner In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.