Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,737 members, 7,862,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Looking For Igbo Teacher, Who Is Willing To Volunteer Their Time To Teach - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Looking For Igbo Teacher, Who Is Willing To Volunteer Their Time To Teach (527 Views)

I Need A Partner That Is Willing To Invest In Foreign Fast Food Restaurant / What Is The Maximum Amount You Are Willing To Spend On A Wedding? / Parents Or Teacher--who Has More Influence On Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Igbo Teacher, Who Is Willing To Volunteer Their Time To Teach by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2015
Maybe 30 minutes a day of Igbo tuition, this is for free - God will reward you. It is volunteering and keeping the vibrant Igbo culture alive. I am 21 and do not speak Igbo as I was born and raised in the UK and my parents did not teach me! am interested in learning, please drop me your number or email and we can communicate via whatsapp and phone?
IF POSSIBLE
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Looking For Igbo Teacher, Who Is Willing To Volunteer Their Time To Teach by misfab(f): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2015
lols..why dint they teach u?? well i can help a bit. send me a pm n i ld add u on my bbm.
cheers.
Re: Looking For Igbo Teacher, Who Is Willing To Volunteer Their Time To Teach by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 19, 2015
misfab:
lols..why dint they teach u?? well i can help a bit. send me a pm n i ld add u on my bbm.
cheers.

they were not interested! and thanks smiley
Re: Looking For Igbo Teacher, Who Is Willing To Volunteer Their Time To Teach by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 19, 2015
how do i send personal msgs on here
Re: Looking For Igbo Teacher, Who Is Willing To Volunteer Their Time To Teach by StarFist(m): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2015
Okay! I can help! Bazeboss@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Igbo Teacher, Who Is Willing To Volunteer Their Time To Teach by misfab(f): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2015
IgboUK:

they were not interested! and thanks smiley

u welcome!

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do ? / (parenting.products).photos / What Would You Do In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.