Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

He Broke Her Heart, Her Mum Is Pressurizing Her To Go Back! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke Her Heart, Her Mum Is Pressurizing Her To Go Back! (847 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Broke Her Heart, Her Mum Is Pressurizing Her To Go Back! by subtle009(m): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2015
It was a sweet relationship, everybody knows them to be 5 n 6, everything was going smooth and Nice. They were so close that the parent of the girl knows the guy well. Suddenly, the guy started acting up maybe because he felt so secured in the relationship, that no matter what, the girl will never leave him.

Stupidly, he broke up with the girl to rattle her. The girl wept for days, beg and beg, but they guy was just having fun, I guess!.

Bravely, after 1month the girl move On and dust off the breakup. Now the guy want back, all he simply did is to tell cock and bull story to the girl mum. The girl mum is seriously pressurizing the girl to go back to the guy!

The question is, How much of an influence should the parent have on a relationship? Should the girl go back? How stupid is the guy? ..... Thanks
Re: He Broke Her Heart, Her Mum Is Pressurizing Her To Go Back! by Jostico: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2015
tell me why are we so blind to see that the ones we hurt is you and me
Re: He Broke Her Heart, Her Mum Is Pressurizing Her To Go Back! by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2015
The mother has no say in the relationship as far as deciding whether the girl should go back that decision is for the girl to make.
Re: He Broke Her Heart, Her Mum Is Pressurizing Her To Go Back! by cozy7(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2015
[color=#000099]He's learnt his mistakes, she should go bck. BUT LET HER DO HER OWN SHAKARA FIRST, SO IT'LL BE 50/50.
NOT GOING BACK AT ALL MAY BE HER GREATEST MISTAKE./color]
Re: He Broke Her Heart, Her Mum Is Pressurizing Her To Go Back! by cozy7(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:
The mother has no say in the relationship as far as deciding whether the girl should go back that decision is for the girl to make.
Her own mother? I'm surprised I'm hearing this from u.
Re: He Broke Her Heart, Her Mum Is Pressurizing Her To Go Back! by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2015
cozy7:
Her own mother? I'm surprised I'm hearing this from u.

This man is evil and manipulative. He played with the girls emotions and now wants to see if he can control her again. What then once he knows he has full control he will drop her again.
The mother is wrong and should never allow anyone to hurt her child. She should have told him to go and convince the girl himself not do his dirty work for him.
Re: He Broke Her Heart, Her Mum Is Pressurizing Her To Go Back! by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2015
cozy7:
[color=#000099]He's learnt his mistakes, she should go bck. BUT LET HER DO HER OWN SHAKARA FIRST, SO IT'LL BE 50/50.
NOT GOING BACK AT ALL MAY BE HER GREATEST MISTAKE./color]

Love isn't a game where each person gets a turn to play with the other persons emotions. There's no shakara involved in love (whatever that means lol)
Re: He Broke Her Heart, Her Mum Is Pressurizing Her To Go Back! by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:

Love isn't a game where each person gets a turn to play with the other persons emotions. There's no shakara involved in love (whatever that means lol)
Well you ought to know that the mum wouldn't interfere unless the daughter is aging
Re: He Broke Her Heart, Her Mum Is Pressurizing Her To Go Back! by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2015
D1ck:
Well you ought to know that the mum wouldn't interfere unless the daughter is aging

Why would I know
Re: He Broke Her Heart, Her Mum Is Pressurizing Her To Go Back! by Melahou(m): 11:09am On Mar 19, 2015
If you want to go back then go back
Re: He Broke Her Heart, Her Mum Is Pressurizing Her To Go Back! by Mhizizzy(f): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2015
She Sud follow her heart

Not her mothers wishes
Re: He Broke Her Heart, Her Mum Is Pressurizing Her To Go Back! by subtle009(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2015
D1ck:
The girl is still young, A final year student thou
Re: He Broke Her Heart, Her Mum Is Pressurizing Her To Go Back! by subtle009(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:

Spot On! Love isn't a Game, Things of the heart are not to be played with.
Re: He Broke Her Heart, Her Mum Is Pressurizing Her To Go Back! by subtle009(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:

This man is evil and manipulative. He played with the girls emotions and now wants to see if he can control her again. What then once he knows he has full control he will drop her again.
The mother is wrong and should never allow anyone to hurt her child. She should have told him to go and convince the girl himself not do his dirty work for him.
"He played with the girl emotions" Obviously! "Evil and Manipulative" isn't that harsh, mayb he is just stupid!
Re: He Broke Her Heart, Her Mum Is Pressurizing Her To Go Back! by subtle009(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:

"He played with the girl emotions" Obviously! "Evil and Manipulative" isn't that harsh?, mayb he is just stupid!
Re: He Broke Her Heart, Her Mum Is Pressurizing Her To Go Back! by Samiceman: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2015
Well the mum is not the one to live with the guy

(1) (Reply)

How To Know You Have Been 'brother-Zoned' / ''husband Scarcity'' Is There Anything Like That? / Imagine This Kind Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.