Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Mtn Customer Care - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mtn Customer Care (929 Views)

Hillarious Chat Between An Mtn Customer Care And An Angry Mtn User (pic Included / Funny Phone Convo Between me and MTN Customer Service / Joke Of The Day!!! Wonders Shall Never End Mtn Customer Care Agent Also Needs Fr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Customer Care by satowind(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2015
I just called MTN's customer care number "180" now, and a lady picked, and we had this conversation.

Lady: hello, good morning, thanks for calling MTN
customer care service, my name is stephanie , what's your name and where are you calling from?

Me: hello, good morning, my name is sato and i'm
calling from Calabar!.

Lady: How may i help you, Mr Emmanuel?

Me: i'm looking for a wife to marry...

Lady: Is that why you called this customer care service?

Me: Yes, and i think i'm already in love with You...you know you have a very nice voice...

Lady: Hellooo, please, we only attend to issues about your MTN line, owkay...

Me: yes o... This is an issue about my MTN line too, because i spend much credit calling so many girls asking them about marriage....

Lady: please, i would have to put an end to this call...

Me: Baby don't talk like that now... I promise to make you happy...you would be happy with me...can i have your number?...

Lady: *raises her voice* come, mr man, i think something is wrong with you....

Me: *cutting in*... Hey, hold it there... I hope you can now feel how frustrating it is to receive a call and hear rubbish? From today, warn yourself and
every other staff there..let nobody call me with a funny number only for it to be an advert or send me those nonsense messages you guys disturb my phone
with daily like say am dating MTN (what nonsense) "mtcheeewwww".....
Re: Mtn Customer Care by myqel(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lol grin serve her right tongue
Re: Mtn Customer Care by satowind(m): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2015
myqel:
Lol grin serve her right tongue
Nah so they gat what dey deserve.

(1) (Reply)

Pls...Help Translate This Pidgin English / I Was Shocked / Two Out Of Three Jokes For You All (enjoy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.