Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital (8514 Views)

Jonathan Hurries Out Of Otuoke / The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / PICS- University Of Otuoke: Why GEJ Was Booed In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by talktimi(m): 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
We all know the sinister intent why the op brought up this topic. Her mind was to deceive the nairaland public that this was the present situation in Otueke. If other people are behaving daft due to politics, people as refined as the op should not follow suite, it doesn't fit her at all though I pity some other mørons here

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
talktimi:
papa ajasco

Are you from mars?... Its basket mouth na kiss
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by saharachic(f): 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
talktimi:
We all know the sinister intent why the op brought up this topic. Her mind was to deceive the nairaland public that this was the present situation in Otueke. If other people are behaving daft due to politics, people as refined as the op should not follow suite, it doesn't fit her at all though I pity some other mørons here

if the floods come again, are you telling me that hospital will not go back to the condition in the pic
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by talktimi(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by talktimi(m): 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
sseunhayor:

Are you from mars?... Its basket mouth na kiss
make we bet am ? We go ask op tongue
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by talktimi(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
It's funny that the op would use natures rage to poke fun at other people because of politics forgetting that nature doesn't tell you when or where she'll strike next. It might be where op stands sef

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/ahaoma-kanu/end-of-the-road-a-special-report-on-the-nigeria-flood-disaster.html
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by olas24u(f): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
university of Harcourt phd is terrible
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by saharachic(f): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
olas24u:
university of Harcourt phd is terrible

i think gej bought the phd
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by Controlled(f): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
suwailad:

If GEJ loses and goes back to otuoke, will he be facing this type of flood?
That will be bad, seeing that he did not use his reign to tackle flooding in Otuoke

dis guy relli is a disaster... grin ;Dwat else does he want...does he not have enough shoes already
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by olas24u(f): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
saharachic:

i think gej bought the phd

maybe he did not finish ,but some products from the school are terrible ,including the first lady
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by hummerwise(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
saharachic:
there is a great problem in nigeria that no power can fix until we break apart
Some people like this poo human above are just so deformed in the brain.

This is a type of a propangada not a theme of war..
Pdp,Apc and other parties av done it,
Even in otheR developed countries..Propangada is one of the tools of politics

If yu can lead the movement/war try and see if yu can break up dis country....
Wud av involved ur family but I so much luv family and they mite not share dsame view wif yu.

This is one of the stupid eediot beating d drum of war,
If the war start now, they start trembling...

if yu av eva witness a war,,,yu will always shut ur a$$ up..

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by meforyou1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
ambrosini593:

Stop lying. This picture was during the general flood. I work at federal university otuoke. I even visited someone there yesterday. You people can lie
please dont ever respond to APC lies. Lie runs in their blood from their national leader to cleaner. lying bunch of bitter criminals

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by saharachic(f): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
olas24u:

maybe he did not finish ,but some products from the school are terrible ,including the first lady

it was very easy to get a mercenary to write your courses back in the days. imagine corrupt babangida time, bribes were flying left to right. so he must have bribed his way through phd, on a second thought

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by 3kay945(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
ambrosini593:

Stop lying. This picture was during the general flood. I work at federal university otuoke. I even visited someone there yesterday. You people can lie

Pls, which general flood are you talking about? can you be specific pls,
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by olas24u(f): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
saharachic:

it was very easy to get a mercenary to write your courses back in the days. imagine corrupt babangida time, bribes were flying left to right. so he must have bribed his way through phd, on a second thought

I think so because his analysis on issues always lack depth and leaves some loopholes to suggest his competence
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by talktimi(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by 3kay945(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
meforyou1:
please dont ever respond to APC lies. Lie runs in their blood from their national leader to cleaner. lying bunch of bitter criminals

What lies Didnt the dude acknowledge it to have happened during general flood? undecided
The question is when was the general flood?
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by meforyou1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
saharachic:

if the floods come again, are you telling me that hospital will not go back to the condition in the pic
u are a monkey

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by talktimi(m): 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
3kay945:

What lies Didnt the dude acknowledge it to have happened during general flood? undecided
The question is when was the general flood?
remember that nature can strike at any where and any time in any form. So please gloat carefully

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by 3kay945(m): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
talktimi:
remember that nature can strike at any where and any time in any form. So please gloat carefully

So things are now properly put in place to prevent future re-occurrence? undecided
You're a dreamer.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by saharachic(f): 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
olas24u:

I think so because his analysis on issues always lack depth and leaves some loopholes to suggest his competence

i cant find that Amapour - jonathan interview, that really showed me the light on this man's depth of incompetence. well he actually claimed he was not a leader but an administrator
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by olas24u(f): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
saharachic:

i cant find that Amapour - jonathan interview, that really showed me the light on this man's depth of incompetence. well he actually claimed he was not a leader but an administrator

You can learn public speaking and try to do what you dont normally like do before and change yourself to be better once you have found yourself some where you did not expect ,but i think he had bad handlers and advisers who told him he was doing fine.am so sure they cant argue with him on issues.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by ElFenomeno1: 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
saharachic:

Jonathan is a daft punk
He is neither a leader nor an administrator
He is a puppet.... A fu...cking dunce!
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by bakila: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
ambrosini593:

Is that the Hospital or not. I remember vividly when the Governors of the states in the North visited Jonathan to talk to him about that flood. He was like "what are you people doing here again" He did not bother to visit the areas in the North. Our President did not know that whatever affects Yauri and Yola will affect Lokoja, Onitsha and then Otouke.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by henryangelo: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Some stupid fools have decided to play their game by sticking to liar mohammed, if you don't have any relevant topic to post why not comment on already posted one to hide your ignorance
APC the lying party but your lies can not save you from the shame already prepared for you

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by talktimi(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
3kay945:

So things are now properly put in place to prevent future re-occurrence? undecided
You're a dreamer.
name one coastal state in Nigeria NOW that is not prone to flooding let the world see if you're not trying to be clever by half and I will confidently tell you that otueke doesn't even get flooded easily. I am in bayelsa as we speak right now and the rains are here so it doesn't make sense for you guys to sit in the comfort of your homes hundreds of kilometers away to start postulating about things or events you know absolutely nothing about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by talktimi(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
saharachic:

abeg leave the maga to run his dirty and filthy mouth
does bursting your ignorant lies make me a maga ? Silly you

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by saharachic(f): 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Jonathan is a daft punk
He is neither a leader nor an administrator
He is a puppet.... A fu...cking dunce!

that is a catastrophe
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by ShineuEye: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Can we see pictures of the magnificient hospital Buhari built in his home town?
If thats too much can we see the schools he built in his home town?

Edited:Can we see any thing Buhari did for his home town?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by ShineuEye: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
olas24u:

This is rich coming from someone who supports an illiterate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba / Role Of Underdogs In The Ninth National Assembly Leadership Struggle / Forex Crisis Pushes Petrol Subsidy To N907.5b Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.