Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Guys, Has This Ever Happened To You?? And If It Did, What Was Your Reaction?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has This Ever Happened To You?? And If It Did, What Was Your Reaction?? (1088 Views)

Haba!!! Guys Has It Come To This? [photo] / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Has This Ever Happened To You?? And If It Did, What Was Your Reaction?? by franugo(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
make i lead by example and start with my experience cheesy cheesy
my own bullalla happened when i was watching a home video with four girls. note that normally i hate watching home videos but trust phcn na, man of son no get choice sad sad so as i was watching the film and making some criticisms, the next thing na craaaa for my face shocked shocked i didn't know what to say or do, confusion just hold me angry angry . wanna know her excuse she said that i was making noise undecided undecided embarassed undecided like seriously we were all talking ooo sad sad as gentleguy wey i be, i just free the babe, though it also helped that at the time i was infatuated with her......dont ask me why, i still gat no clue till now embarassed embarassed. the worst is that she couldn't even apologise, her pride no be here undecided undecided

the next experience, yours truly was just a witness and my alobam was the unwilling participant grin we were just chatting with a girl grin grin friend. grin just kidding around ooo when the next thing na sekem for my guy face. all of us, the girl included, just surprise cos she had absolutely no justification for such an insult undecided undecided. she was saying sorry sorry but my guy no smile again throughout embarassed embarassed
`

now my question for the girls,,, why e be say una hand dey always itch una if no be for face, e go be for shoulder. dem tell una say guy body na wood all these una rough play sef angry undecided embarassed undecided cry sad

anyho, guys share your experience if you've got one and your reaction.

Re: Guys, Has This Ever Happened To You?? And If It Did, What Was Your Reaction?? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Do you have to design your post with those childish smileys undecided ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has This Ever Happened To You?? And If It Did, What Was Your Reaction?? by kilokeys(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
girls hit boys they like

i dunno if its a tension reliever for them o.

u be talking to this girl and she smacks u on the belly
or punches u on the shoulder.

if u like me.. just greee. all the karate aint necessary

op, if each smiley cost 100 naira.. u for don clear ur acct.. werin sef? 41 smileys for a single post.. better go open ur own forum..
Re: Guys, Has This Ever Happened To You?? And If It Did, What Was Your Reaction?? by menix(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
OP.. Nawa 4 u oooo...
Na as i reach d ending i even understand watin u dey try talk..

Maybe datz y she slapped u, it reboots ur brain...
Re: Guys, Has This Ever Happened To You?? And If It Did, What Was Your Reaction?? by Viktoh(m): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Guys, Has This Ever Happened To You?? And If It Did, What Was Your Reaction?? by franugo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Orijin101:
Do you have to design your post with those childish smileys undecided ?

sorry undecided undecided undecided or what do you want me to say kwa
Re: Guys, Has This Ever Happened To You?? And If It Did, What Was Your Reaction?? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Guys, Has This Ever Happened To You?? And If It Did, What Was Your Reaction?? by Iamfrank(m): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Op..... It al depends on how u put ursef down 4 ha, I can't even imagine any lady slapping me,,, "gosh" na so we done play reach........
Re: Guys, Has This Ever Happened To You?? And If It Did, What Was Your Reaction?? by franugo(m): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
kilokeys:
girls hit boys they like

i dunno if its a tension reliever for them o.

u be talking to this girl and she smacks u on the belly
or punches u on the shoulder.

if u like me.. just greee. all the karate aint necessary

op, if each smiley cost 100 naira.. u for don clear ur acct.. werin sef? 41 smileys for a single post.. better go open ur own forum..

no vex oga cheesy
Re: Guys, Has This Ever Happened To You?? And If It Did, What Was Your Reaction?? by franugo(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
omowumee:

easy ooo madame
Re: Guys, Has This Ever Happened To You?? And If It Did, What Was Your Reaction?? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
kilokeys:

I swear! D guy go don dey owe NL upto 40k by now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has This Ever Happened To You?? And If It Did, What Was Your Reaction?? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
franugo:

easy ooo madame
what dd i do??

(1) (Reply)

The Seal Of Virginity / Should She Be Worried? / Its Getting Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.