Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. (48558 Views)

Top 5 Public Relations Agencies In Nigeria - Topeverything / Top Five Web Design Agencies In Nigeria (from The Eyes Of An Expert) / Entrepreneurship In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by barapistis(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
searching
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by teeoh: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
RES-Q Digital is the new top digital marketing agency in nigeria presently . there team is wonderful . I don't need to say much just check dem out www.res-qdigial.com and u can also check der social media handles .
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by Johnmichael2016: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
Haelsoft Digital Marketing Training Institute is a leading professional service provider for Small & Medium Businesses, Large Enterprise, Entrepreneurs.We provide a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.

Haelsoft Entrepreneurship Development Institute of Nigeria will cater to the range of aspiring entrepreneurs who hope to take on leadership roles within the private sector or start their own business ventures on the continent. Haelsoft always expose participants to business and entrepreneurial approaches in the Nigerian Business Sector, including those that are employed to address social issues. We build technical and leadership capacity in areas such as Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology, Operations, Industries, Careers. All these knowledge will make you an asset to your company, to your personal business field , also having a competitive advantage within the Nigerian Market.

Other Services include Digital Marketing are Social Media Marketing , Web Analytics , Digital Marketing Agency , Consumer Insights , Digital Strategy

1 Like

Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by incredibleace(m): 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
good day guys,where can I get trained in social media marketing in Lagos.
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by incredibleace(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
Archetype:
There are so many Digital Agencies in Nigeria. Especially in Lagos.

Why do many claim to be the number 1 Digital agency in Nigeria. Some need to be more creative in thier pay-offs. Please don't call yourself the number one.....it's a Cliche to do that!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

If you want to Take Digital Marketing International Certifications here in Lagos the Most widely accepted professionally and internationally are run by:
1. Simon Page College of Marketing (formerly Simon page Business School)- Magodo wink
2. Wild Fusion Digital Centre- Ikoyi. wink

Others are playing catch up, some are just about revenue generation. grin undecided undecided undecided

Ps: I don't work in any of these places.

Here are some Digital Agencies that are doing quite well

Anakle: Very impressive team i must say smiley - I love what they are doing with Access Bank- they have really done well.
3rd Floor cool
HotSauce wink
Intense cheesy
Brainbox cheesy
RDM wink
Wild Fusion wink
Amplify shocked

I am Digital Strategist and PR professional
[color=#770077][/color] tongue

can you suggest any place where I can learn social media marketing in lagos
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by paulstrings(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2017
incredibleace:

can you suggest any place where I can learn social media marketing in lagos

Try us at Mayconcept Solutions.
call: 08096662599
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by 4lorunsho(m): 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Archetype:
There are so many Digital Agencies in Nigeria. Especially in Lagos.

Why do many claim to be the number 1 Digital agency in Nigeria. Some need to be more creative in thier pay-offs. Please don't call yourself the number one.....it's a Cliche to do that!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

If you want to Take Digital Marketing International Certifications here in Lagos the Most widely accepted professionally and internationally are run by:
1. Simon Page College of Marketing (formerly Simon page Business School)- Magodo wink
2. Wild Fusion Digital Centre- Ikoyi. wink

Others are playing catch up, some are just about revenue generation. grin undecided undecided undecided

Ps: I don't work in any of these places.

Here are some Digital Agencies that are doing quite well

Anakle: Very impressive team i must say smiley - I love what they are doing with Access Bank- they have really done well.
3rd Floor cool
HotSauce wink
Intense cheesy
Brainbox cheesy
RDM wink
Wild Fusion wink
Amplify shocked

I am Digital Strategist and PR professional
[color=#770077][/color] tongue

pls can we talk , i want to do graduate social media manager in the company you work perhaps i can be considered a JOB in it
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by manuelajiboye: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2017
nice companies have been mentioned here...but there are a lot of newcomers that are creatively mindblowing and perform effectively everytime...

new agencies like
- Alpha and Jam https://alphaandjamnigeria.com
- Cregital
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by Emrys(m): 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
You guys left the biggest players out.

look up www.rightclick-ng.com they work with all the gtbanks, diamond bank, fcmb, wema, unionbank, arm and a couple of others
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by strictlyui: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
SkillPatron's SEO team of digital marketing professionals have made SkillPatron the Best SEO Company in 2017 | And in such a short time SkillPatron has continued to top most reputable Rankings of Best SEO Companies in Lagos, Nigeria | 2017.

Find out more about our services on http://www.seo.skillpatron.com

Who’s the Best SEO Company in Lagos, Nigeria? | SkillPatron
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by namelexx: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
I would also recommend Afrigtal (www.afrigital.com), they are new but they have got a team of highly skilled and experience creative experts united by a common goal. I tried them and i was happy i did.
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by walt6: 10:20am On Mar 24, 2017
6 Nigerian Digital Marketers At The Top Of Their Game:

We are taking a look at few Nigerian digital marketers who are at the top of their game and making some serious waves in the tech space.

1) ABASIAMA IDARESIT:
Abasiama Idaresit is a Nigeria-born technology entrepreneur, digital marketer, founder and CEO of Wild Fusion one of Africa’s leading digital marketing agencies with offices in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya. Forbes Magazine named him among " Ten African Internet Millionaires To Watch " in 2013.

2) EDITI EFFIONG:
Editi Effiong is the Managing Director of Anakle Limited, a media marketing and services development company, located in Lagos, Nigeria. Anakle is best known for Bride Price app.

3) MICHEAL EBIA:
Micheal is responsible for the overall strategic direction, growth, and management of ADE. He provides oversight on all digital projects and campaigns at ADE.
An upwardly mobile concept-innovator with hands-on skills and managerial experience in the marketing communications and digital industry. A trained expert in Marketing & Digital Media. Ebia has an entrenched proclivity for tweaking ideas, retooling processes and challenging assumptions with new and creative thinking.

5) ISOKO WALTER JNR:
Walter is a business developer, a trained expert in digital marketing and currently the MD/co-founder of swift delivery Nigeria, an online food delivery platform where customers can order food from various restaurants in their City. He studied Mathematics and statistics at Ambrose Alli University,Edo state, Nigeria. He is passionate about developing Businesses and helping Nigerian Start-ups achieve strong market presence online.

6) TEMITAYO OYINYEMI:
Temitayo is a Google Analytics certified partner, A Google Adwords certified professional and a subject matter expert with the digital marketing institute of Ireland with an expertise in (Search engine optimization, pay-per-click Marketing (PPC) & Display advertising).

Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by gtsystems: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Gtmultimedia is a digital marketing agency firm located in the heart of Lagos, Nigeria. We offer branding, digital promotions, Internet and Web-related services to small businesses in Lagos and Nigeria in general. The services we offer include branding, digital marketing, multimedia, website development and design

Checkout :http://gtmultimedia.com.ng
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by imosedavid: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Thinking of becoming a social media guru? Here are some tips to guide your journey - 5 Social Media Best Practices
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by prettyprecy(f): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
WafiJoe:

When people say they don't mind working free, it baffles me. It simply means you've nothing cash worthy to be added to the team. In that case what you need to is either do some home study or get more training. Trust me most of these teams have their hands full, and there's no time for tutoring.
working for free or internship doesn't mean you don't have any thing cash worthy to be added to the team. It shows you are smart enough to realise that you need experience. Putting all your training to good use. Trainings alone aren't enough, hands on experience combine with training is what makes you a professional.
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by prettyprecy(f): 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
babatundeizbad:

Thanks for the feedback. I understand what you mean. I probably need to make my situation a little bit clearer.
Am an undergraduate (studying outside lagos and not studying comp sci) and am already doing everything I can (with the free time available) to gather knowledge and experience.
I am particularly interested in mastering search and social media ads which is a matter of practical experience more than theoretical knowledge. In the past I have paid money for materials and courses and I believe that after all that, all I really need is to serve as a protege to someone or firm (especially the ones with their hands full). Working for free was what I said some months ago I wouldn't propose that today smiley

Thanks for the feedback. I understand what you mean. I probably need to make my situation a little bit clearer.
Am an undergraduate (studying outside lagos and not studying comp sci) and am already doing everything I can (with the free time available) to gather knowledge and experience.
I am particularly interested in mastering search and social media ads which is a matter of practical experience more than theoretical knowledge. In the past I have paid money for materials and courses and I believe that after all that, all I really need is to serve as a protege to someone or firm (especially the ones with their hands full). Working for free was what I said some months ago I wouldn't propose that today. But a window to determine if I am useful won't hurt.

Don't listen to that guy up there, as a human resource practitioner I can tell you, you are on the right course.
Apply to any of the firm's for internship it's very well allowed and they would be impressed by your eagerness to learn.

1 Like

Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by WafiJoe(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2017
prettyprecy:

working for free or internship doesn't mean you don't have any thing cash worthy to be added to the team. It shows you are smart enough to realise that you need experience. Putting all your training to good use. Trainings alone aren't enough, hands on experience combine with training is what makes you a professional.

That's the wrong line. You should learn how to have a conversation.
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by popmeklin: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2017
Email me[b] Adeshinaft@gmail.com
[/b]
I just got two CERTIFICATIONS in digital marketing(Google Partner certified and Inbound marketing certified). But need hands-on experience..
Am looking for a top digital agency where i can get internship opportunity....ANY HELP?

yib336@gmail.com
[/quote]

Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by naija191: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2017
StevensJojo:

This list is to help those searching for an online marketing agency in Nigeria to work with. Perhaps you are just seeking to know what digital marketing agencies are the top rated in Nigeria.
It really is a daunting task if you don’t know who is who- you get to find a lot of fakers who seem to know it all.Truth is, when it comes to digital agencies in Nigeria, you shouldn’t get carried away by the number of awards they have. Trust me, it proves very little.
I’ll also try to point out where their strengths lie. Most agencies always claim to be good at everything. This,usually, isn’t true.

From my experience in the Nigerian marketing world, I have drawn up this list. There are other really good agencies but I’ll just stick to the top five.
This list is in no particular order.

1. Wild Fusion:
Of course you can’t talk about digital marketing in Nigeria without mentioning Wild Fusion. They were amongst the first to start out, they are grounded in the art and science of it and know their onions. We are not sure where their strengths are but they seem to be able to do everything. Perhaps, that’s their weakness.
Visit their website http://www.wildfusions.com/

2. Anakle:
Anakle has found a place in the Nigerian digital marketing industry and are obviously here to stay.
They were the brains behind the viral sensation- BridePrice App.Their core area of expertise is in product development and this they have proven by shelling out numerous products. They are the guys to call if you are interested a creating an app or the likes
Visit their website http://www.anakle.com/w1/

3. Giga Lagos:
Giga Lagos is the Nigerian arm of the international digital marketing agency Giga. Their core strength tilts towards content marketing and social media marketing. They have produced quite a few e-books that have made an impact in the marketing circle. One of them is The Dawn of a New Age of Marketing where they talked about the direction of Content Marketing in Nigeria. The predictions are coming to pass by the day. They are good at what they do
Visit their website herehttp://gigalagos.com/

4.WebCoupers:
These guys know their digital media buying especially AdWords. A common misconception amongst people is that since Google AdWords is free, anyone can do it. Not true. The way it’s structured, the better you are at it, the more money you save. Trust me, you don’t want to give your money to someone who will throw your money at Google AdWords and got to sleep.
Visit their website http://www.webcoupers.com/

5.BytSizeng:
BiteSizeNg is another digital marketing agency that knows its onions. They have been around for a while and have proven their mettle with their achievements in the accounts they. As for their strengths, I’m not really sure but they seem to be able to do almost everything.
Visit their website.http://www.bytesizeng.com/

My Company Hire one company recently. And i can see they are doing fine because they have increase my company sales.
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by afeezco: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Guys, this Digital marketing is the heart of every business if there is no market there is business so it is compulsory for any business to consider marketing so that the business can grow in time. For me what ever the prices is it does not matter in as much as the job is done and people get to know about my business then bingo and that is what will make me talk about a http://www.waxpage.com is a website where I do advertised my product(s) for free and not commission charges on sale and I get to purchased other goods as well in case I am a buyers
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by chidaroy(f): 10:40pm On May 04, 2017
There's a Google Partner that is not very popular but they do a really good job with Small businesses. Its a Digital Marketing Agency called Chebani Group - www.chebanigroup.com.
My former employer once used them and they haven't used any other agency since then. I am considering bringing them into my new place as well.
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by EmraanHasanAnik(m): 6:39pm On May 10, 2017
There are many digital marketing agencies based in California but I know about one agency i.e. R6S which is best among the all digital marketing agencies. It provides good services for digital marketing. it uses the major tools for digital marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization, digital branding and so on.
So I suggest you to check this out:
Digital Marketing Agency based in California
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by BluePulse: 6:12pm On May 26, 2017
Promote your business for free on BizKonekt [url]bizkonekt..com[/url]
From the menu knob/icon, "drop a message" and you will receive a response.
To promote your business is free!!!

Every business needs the right connection to thrive.
Every business needs the right promotion to float.
Every business needs the right touch to blossom.

www.bizkonekt..com gives you that for FREE!!!

Cheers
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by Chillinmasoul(m): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2017
I will just leave this here >> Digital Marketing Skill and Digital Marketing Giant..
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by strictlyui: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
SkillPatron's SEO team of digital marketing professionals have made SkillPatron the Best SEO Company in 2017 | And in such a short time SkillPatron has continued to top most reputable Rankings of Best SEO Companies in Lagos, Nigeria | 2017.

Find out more about our services on http://www.seo.skillpatron.com

Who’s the Best SEO Company in Lagos, Nigeria? | SkillPatron
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by webme(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2017
This company is also one of the best.
http://www.seomysocialmedia.com
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by mctglobal(m): 5:01am On Jul 16, 2017
MCT global INC www.mctglobaltech.com is the current leading digital marketing firm in Nigeria today with their cutting edge technology. i had a great time with them. They normally do a 50% price splash every last 10 days of the moth
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by Innogee: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2017
There are lots of digital marketing firms that are doing great for start ups, small scale and medium enterprises, helping their brands to be seen online. I know of a company called Licht Marketing Communications located in unity road off Toyin, you can check them out on www.lichtmarketing.com their focus is on SMEs, their prices are very affordable and their KPIs and deliverables are on point. They helped my company in carrying out an online campaign and my monthly income increased by over 50% within 3 weeks, my clientele base has also increased by 50% as a start-up company.

They also branded my company from the logo design, business cards, letter heads etc they designed my website, incorporated an online store with a payment portal that make transactions so smooth and easy. Licht Marketing is going somewhere.

There are so many digital marketing companies out there that are good too but you can actually speak for the one you know who has actually done a job for you.
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by ojasweb(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Everyone is claiming the best, including those with no track record, and poor online presence.
We might not be the best, but we are undoubtedly one of the best. We have good track records and recognized by Google. Each month we manage minimum $80,000 ad spent on Google, which is one of the reasons why Google allocate two support to our company Ojasweb Digital Solution. You can check some facts here https://www.nairaland.com/3926603/google-adwords-questions-answers-ojasweb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" / Lagos To Sell Lake (Lagos-Kebbi) Rice N13k From December 15, 2016 (Pics) / Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.