Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,400 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Apc Members, Is This True? Is This Agreement Between North And The Yoruba... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Apc Members, Is This True? Is This Agreement Between North And The Yoruba... (1241 Views)

My APC Share Of 5k / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / Photo: Check Out My APC Friend On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Apc Members, Is This True? Is This Agreement Between North And The Yoruba... by tonychristopher: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Blessed are those who predict the future correctly for God is with them, we have been blessed with the gift of fortelling. I said it not quite long ago that the reason why Tinubu is ready to spend his last cash on Buhari is because he has forseen a repeat of Yar - Adua's case. Tinubu is anticipating evil for Buhari and the entire North. At a time I began to wonder why Obasanjo who has shown to be chronic enemies with Atiku and even Tinubu will come to pitch tent with Apc where these men were already stakeholders. Politics they say is a game of interest, now the question is, what interest have they seen now? Tinubu must have gone to present his master plan to OBJ on how he intends to return power back to the west, a selfish OBJ who would have been our national leader accepted his proposal. I wonder if these guys takes my northern brothers as fools who do not reason.

Thank God for the wisdom in my northern brothers who have asked Tinubu to come and sign just a very little agreement that incase anything should happen to Buhari during the course of his tenure or after his first term that no south westerner will indicate interest to replace him. The proposed agreement indicates that should Buhari die, is declared incapacitated, is impeached or decides to discontinue, no south westerner will indicate interest to replace him even Osibanjo. Tinubu is presently on the run because of this said agreement, he has refused to sign the agreement, a very simple and straight forward agreement at that.

I feel that if Tinubu's intentions for Nigeria are genuine, he should diffuse all doubts by honorably signing this very simple agreement, as far as am concerned, signing this agreement will be far more easier than forging a certificate whether from Katsina or Toronto.
Let's not allow these opportunists to continuously trade on our brain, we have brain and we can think, glory be to thee oo Lord.
Re: My Apc Members, Is This True? Is This Agreement Between North And The Yoruba... by viczing(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
[s][/s]
tonychristopher:
Blessed are those who predict the future correctly for God is with them, we have been blessed with the gift of fortelling. I said it not quite long ago that the reason why Tinubu is ready to spend his last cash on Buhari is because he has forseen a repeat of Yar - Adua's case. Tinubu is anticipating evil for Buhari and the entire North. At a time I began to wonder why Obasanjo who has shown to be chronic enemies with Atiku and even Tinubu will come to pitch tent with Apc where these men were already stakeholders. Politics they say is a game of interest, now the question is, what interest have they seen now? Tinubu must have gone to present his master plan to OBJ on how he intends to return power back to the west, a selfish OBJ who would have been our national leader accepted his proposal. I wonder if these guys takes my northern brothers as fools who do not reason.

Thank God for the wisdom in my northern brothers who have asked Tinubu to come and sign just a very little agreement that incase anything should happen to Buhari during the course of his tenure or after his first term that no south westerner will indicate interest to replace him. The proposed agreement indicates that should Buhari die, is declared incapacitated, is impeached or decides to discontinue, no south westerner will indicate interest to replace him even Osibanjo. Tinubu is presently on the run because of this said agreement, he has refused to sign the agreement, a very simple and straight forward agreement at that.

I feel that if Tinubu's intentions for Nigeria are genuine, he should diffuse all doubts by honorably signing this very simple agreement, as far as am concerned, signing this agreement will be far more easier than forging a certificate whether from Katsina or Toronto.
Let's not allow these opportunists to continuously trade on our brain, we have brain and we can think, glory be to thee oo Lord.
[s][/s]
Re: My Apc Members, Is This True? Is This Agreement Between North And The Yoruba... by MayorofLagos(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
First, given the precedence in the history, yes, it is prudent for them to demand a signed agreement and commitment they will not become a political victim in a repeat scenario.

Second, the generality of Yoruba, old and new vanguards of nationalism, have settled on the urgency of detaching our land and our future from dependency on the center.

Third, Jonathan's regime is the first time in our history that Yorubas are relatively absent in the central executive power. Yet, we are, by all indices of wealth, success, growth, and security, the fore runner of the socio-political landscape....we are even ahead of the center!

So, what is there in the center that we want so much to lead us into jeopardising the warm and healthy cordiality we and the Hausas have had and sustained through centuries of trade, marriage, cultural bonding and political alliance? None!

Therefore, I see Yorubas equally demonstrating prudence and restraint in the event our next President, Muhammadu Buhari dies in office before the completion of the agreed terms, whatever they may be.

1 Like

Re: My Apc Members, Is This True? Is This Agreement Between North And The Yoruba... by Orunto: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Someone is reasoning.

1 Like

Re: My Apc Members, Is This True? Is This Agreement Between North And The Yoruba... by PedroJP(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: My Apc Members, Is This True? Is This Agreement Between North And The Yoruba... by MeggaMaga(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Utter crap! I can't just understand how these theories were sold to you. Who are the people that came up with such ideas of signing an agreement in anticipation of incapacitation of Buhari. Are they wishing him death? Even if Tinubu signs such an agreement, it can not hold as it negates the constitution of the country. If the person holding the office of the president for any reason whatsoever ceases to be the president, the next person to be sworn in as the president will be his deputy. It is not even a debatable topic.

I am sure this is merely a rumour. There is no such plans in place for any agreement
Re: My Apc Members, Is This True? Is This Agreement Between North And The Yoruba... by xtervaganza(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
PDP and their petty theories

Low lives
Re: My Apc Members, Is This True? Is This Agreement Between North And The Yoruba... by francizy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Well, they will have themselves to blame if what happened in the past repeats itself. What pains me is that when it starts, those useless people will start killing all Christians. May God help us out of this ditch we're falling into

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi---punch / In His Defeat He Became More Popular. / Opebi Road Voters Insist Votes Must Be Counted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.