Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? (2503 Views)

10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by DanceVille: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
This pretty good looking Damsel is looking for a hansome guy...Dnt forget "she's very hot"...
She's waiting 4 ur reply ooo...
Drop your comment..
This is her pic!

1 Share

Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Thank God I'm not handsome. Let's leave this to the handsome dudes.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by falconey(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hey lady are you rich?
Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by DaZion(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
She's beauty...Buh, sorry, am already engaged...
Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by xpac01(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
falconey:
Hey lady are you rich?
Charlyboy's grand daughter.
Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by kilokeys(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
whats in for me??
wink
Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by XtraSmooth404: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
See as I dey look you

Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Thank God I'm not handsome. Let's leave this to the handsome dudes.
Omo! see sef denial grin
Na because of that chicken you turn ugly?
Make me sef join your ministry, tank God say me sef ugly

see as the biatch resemble Charlie boy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Gosh. I just lost my sex appetite. embarassed
Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Orijin101:

Omo! see sef denial grin

Hahahahahahaha, welcome to the family.
Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by PunkyOh(f): 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
LOL, some people here are so square! I don't like her face but her look would be totally badass on someone prettier. If I was a dude, I'd go for a cute version of her smiley
Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by DuchessLily(f): 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:
LOL, some people here are so square! I don't like her face but her look would be totally badass on someone prettier. If I was a dude, I'd go for a cute version of her smiley

Hahaha......why would a prettier version of her wear such cocky look?? grin
Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by PunkyOh(f): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
DuchessLily:

Hahaha......why would a prettier version of her wear such cocky look?? grin

They do. Let me search for some pics
Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by prettyjo(f): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
this one na peacock style
Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by DuchessLily(f): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

They do. Let me search for some pics

shocked. Waiting to see
Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by PunkyOh(f): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
DuchessLily:

shocked. Waiting to see

Haha. Most of it is white girls on the net. But I've seen similar looks on cute girls, in real life. Sorry I couldn't find it. You can search "goths".
Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by Lyrically(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
If u wakeup in d middle of d nyt nd see her lukin at u lyk dat..gbese re o!
Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by DaZion(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lyrically:
If u wakeup in d middle of d nyt nd see her lukin at u lyk dat..gbese re o!
I go just ova d bed, doors and fence...Run go Church, mo go pray 4 deliverance..
Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by DanceVille: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lolz!..Haba!
DaZion:
I go just ova d bed, doors and fence...Run go Church, mo go pray 4 deliverance..
Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
I rejected her even before I knew how she looked like.
Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by sinaj(f): 1:11am On Mar 20, 2015
Orijin101:

Omo! see sef denial grin

I jux use one eye de look you undecided
Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 20, 2015
sinaj:

I jux use one eye de look you undecided
Baby, wetin i do again na?
Re: Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2015
People lyk charly boy and denrele suit her.

ORIJIN, dis babe fit u oh, shey u know?

(1) (Reply)

Easy New Way To Meet Your Dream Girl/guy!!! / Will U Accept $800 Million To Never Have Sex Again In Ur Life? / Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.