Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,836 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Amaechi Dishes Out Educated Insult To Mama Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Dishes Out Educated Insult To Mama Peace (1444 Views)

Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South / “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors / Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Dishes Out Educated Insult To Mama Peace by calmbabadee(m): 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
The Director General of All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Organization, Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State, has taken a swipe at the first lady, Dame Patience Jonathan for not acting like a role model to the women folks.

Dame Jonathan has been making hate speeches at Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential campaigns across the country as well as attacking the personality of the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Gen Muhammadu Buhari.

Amaechi made the remark at the Buhari Meets Women programme held at Harbour Point, Victorial Island, Lagos, Thursday morning, describing Mrs Aisha Buhari as an intelligent woman and an epitome of a good wife.

“Mrs Buhari has been going from one state to another campaigning for her husband. A very intelligent woman. Am epitome of a good wife. She has never abuse Mr President or those abusing her husband. She didn’t behave like the first lady.

Speaking further, Amaechi said that the purpose of the event was to bring GMB closer to the women folks so that they can have the opportunity to ask him questions.

“This man that they have been demonised is a human being afterall. He is a man of his words. He is a muslim but accord his christian staffs their rights. He allows them to go to church on Sundays.

“We have extremely brilliant and intelligent women and we appreciate them. The era when women were relegated to the kitchen has gone.

“They have tried all they could but cannot fault GMB. He is not corrupt. He is transparent. PDP cannot fault him on that. No matter what the FG does, there will be no power untill the government at the centre is changed. What they garbage in is what they garbage out,” he said.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Dishes Out Educated Insult To Mama Peace by RockMay: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mama peace is one big wahala causing problem evrywhere.

I wonder who writes her campaign speeches

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Dishes Out Educated Insult To Mama Peace by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
If only,she can speak well,e for better
Serves her right
Causing havoc everywhere
#sai buhari

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Dishes Out Educated Insult To Mama Peace by ramdris(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
RockMay:
Mama peace is one big wahala causing problem evrywhere.

I wonder who writes her campaign speeches
She writes her speeches herself na.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Dishes Out Educated Insult To Mama Peace by Boss13: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
They have tried but cannot fault Buhari - #FACT

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Dishes Out Educated Insult To Mama Peace by tunwumi: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
I like comedy of mama peace oooo

But I have decided Gmb/pyo

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Dishes Out Educated Insult To Mama Peace by clevvermind(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
mama peace will still remain the first lady. forget all this noise everywhere.
Re: Amaechi Dishes Out Educated Insult To Mama Peace by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mrs Buhari has been going from one state to another campaigning for her husband. A very intelligent woman. Am epitome of a good wife. She has never abuse Mr President or those abusing her husband. She didn’t behave like the first lady.

That is the difference that upbringing gives....

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Dishes Out Educated Insult To Mama Peace by cyril83(m): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mama peace really got me roflmao today.

she said we are not a propangadalist.
She also said apc women travel to oversea to born and keep borning. Lol!
Agbaje and my husband will marry Nigerian women
And she kept singing hilarious song with a bazz voice.

Dame patience really missed her calling as a comedian.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Dishes Out Educated Insult To Mama Peace by daroz(m): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
cyril83:

she said we are not a propangalist.

I trust this woman, she no dey ever disappoint cheesy grin
Re: Amaechi Dishes Out Educated Insult To Mama Peace by 3kay945(m): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
cyril83:

grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Dishes Out Educated Insult To Mama Peace by Ilekeh(f): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
cyril83:

I hope you're joking.

Must they drag the name "Nigeria" through the lion's den before handing it over to Buhari in May?

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos And Meme On The 2015 Nigeria Elections / Niger Delta Community, Militant Groups Meet Over Oil Blocks / What If The President Elect General Mohammadu Buhari Dies Before May 29th?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.