Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Ladies; Playas/ Playboys Used To Be The Most Faithful Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies; Playas/ Playboys Used To Be The Most Faithful Guys (426 Views)

15 Pictures That Only Playboys Can Relate To. / Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria / Ladies; Playas/ Playboys Uused To Be The Most Faithful Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies; Playas/ Playboys Used To Be The Most Faithful Guys by CaptPlanet(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dear ladies, im not trying to make you fall for playboys or their antics, even though you guys still fall for them everytime but the truth is, playboys or playas used to be the most romantic or you can say lover boys ever.

Besides the guys that choose to be dicks from the onset, these guys (playboys) used to be the guy that could do anything for you but you either zoned him or he wasn't rich enough for you or he was naive or your maga.

I know some people who have gone through he'll just to be with a girl (including me) and being that guys have huge egos, when they're hurt...some of the guys don't handle it well. some move on with their lives but majority don't, they somehow resolve within themselves to change...to some extent pray to be hardened and turn to what they are: don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to make excuses for the guys but I think that if a chic doesn't want to be with a guy, just tell him and don't lead him on till you break his heart.

His heart is as fragile as yours, if not more fragile. Forget all our gree die.

Sincerely,
A tipsy Man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Has To Choose Between Saving His Girlfriend Or His Ex / Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye Finds Love / Is Traditional Marriages And Court Marriages Inferior To White Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.