Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio (3709 Views)

Rivers Assembly Declares Local Govt Poll Illegal / BREAKING: Buhari Won Niger In A Landslide / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by medamillion(m): 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
March 28 is here already
Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Deltagiant:
@Barcanista, thanks for unearthing a NL 2011 polling.

Of course, It's good to be optimistic about the victory of a candidate one is supporting. That said, I've adviced these APC online supporters to desist from being overly presumptious about the out come of this election. Because the dynamics, voting sentiments, demography and the general propellers of the Nigerian electorate is complex, not like those of the WEST they're hinging their argument.

They won't just stop being infantile cry Above all, this is an African incumbent president with all his seen and unseen capabilities and out reach.
The APC don't know what it takes to win Presidential election. They are more interested in trending on twitter and posing for colorful pix.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by ibietela2(m): 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Hehehehe. .they should ask Isreal's opposition how far. The Opposition won all the online polls but who's their Daddy now?? The incumbent is gliding into his 4th term

shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by abdussalam(m): 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2015

Please, I need the Addresses of the Almajiri Schools Built by the Federal Government for Research

About two years ago, the Federal Government launched an integrated system of education to cater for the mass of kids who attend almajiri schools in Northern Nigeria and make them learn Islamic education side by side with western education. According to recent campaign claims, it is even said that there are about 150 of such schools built and equipped through ETF support.

I'm about doing some research on the effectiveness of integrating the almajiri system with western education. All efforts to locate the 'integrated' almajiri school addresses hadn't been successful. All I had seen are the conventional privately-run islamiyyahs. Could you please help with the addresses of up to 4 each in six of the eighteen states the integrated system is reportedly being implemented in Northern Nigeria?

Kindly contribute to the thread here : www.nairaland.com/2204832/please-need-addresses-almajiri-schools
Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Forwetinnah: 12:14am On Mar 20, 2015
ibietela2:

shocked shocked

Yelse o..Nathan - whatever is going for his 4th term
Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Forwetinnah: 12:19am On Mar 20, 2015
customized13:
grin grin grin I can't wait for march28, lots of people will die of shock wink

Dem go gree die?? The next thing you hear them shouting is "rigging"...lets form a Horizontal gofment* grin
Make dem do joor...let the Nairas start circulating, this their election dey dull me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by emiye(m): 12:23am On Mar 20, 2015
GMB never had real support from the south until now.
Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by ziccoit: 12:32am On Mar 20, 2015
emiye:
GMB never had real support from the south until now.

Apart from that, North has never been lockdown for him too until now. CPC was a no political party in 2011 despite that he managed to pull over 30% votes which was more than impressive for an independent candidate. With APC structure, a landslide victory awaits GMB.
Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by nduchucks: 12:36am On Mar 20, 2015
Buhari lost those elections because PDP had mat the Presidential level since we now have card readers onopoly on rigging. This time around, rigging will be difficult to do at the Presidential level.

Card readers dey dia. Overwhelming support of Nigerians who are ready for change dey dia.
Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Candyrain(m): 6:51am On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=31800809][/quote] Seems what I posted is too high for you to comprehend, let me break it down for you.
Buhari won the internet poll in both 2007 and 2011 and lost on the election day. It will happen again, in fact it has started happening. He'll win all online polls and lose on the election day again. It's as simple as this. I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by DRANOEL(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2015
barcanista:
1. Buhari Won Nairaland 2011 Presidential Opinion Poll

www.nairaland.com/585935/nl-official-presidential-opinion-poll
FINAL RESULT:
GEJ(PDP)- 22,495,187/58.89%
GMB(CPC)- 12,214,853/31.98%

2. Buhari Defeated Yaradua(RIP) In USA Govt 2007 Poll

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FoMBO/conversations/topics/43
FINAL RESULT:
Yaradua(PDP)-24,638,063/69.82%
Buhari(ANPP)- 6,605,299/18.72%

For this 2015 election, Buhari has been winning virtually every ONLINE poll where participants are not verified and participation is restricted to only group with access to that information. For instance, diasporans, foreigners, underaged, people that usually sit in their parlours with full AC blowing on the day of election, and people without voters card with access to internet may participate in online poll. Multiple voting, IP masking etc are not uncommon. Most people that makes up the larger number of voting blocs(the hustlers, traders and so-called illiterates) usually don't have any idea of online poll, not to talk of participating.

General Buhari and APC, learn your lesson and expect another defeat next Saturday.

Sai GEJ>>>2019

First of all, your obsession with Buhari is becoming nauseating. Buhari the last I checked is the opposition candidate, and it's usually the norm that the elections are always about the sitting candidate, his positives, what good he has done and why he should be given another chance and not everyday blabbing about Buhari, or is it so bad that you have nothing good to sell your candidate with? rather you make everyday of your life about Buhari this, Buhari that? get a grip dude. You talk of voting bloc being hustlers, traders and so called illiterates, aren't these the same set of people PEJ alluded to when she said "our people no dey born shildren troway"? or are almajiris not the hustlers and illiterates up north?

Now to the matter, in 2007 no other person than Yar'Adua himself proclaimed that the election that brought him to power was flawed. How can pre-polls now match with an election that is flawed? In 2011, bayelsa recorded votes higher than the registered voters in the state and the rest of the SS & SE churned in votes that beats all scientific logic, how can such an election have a semblance of touch with the pre-polls? The reason pre-polls don't align with actual elections is rigging, and that is why the unfavoured party at the pre-polls is all arms against the use of card readers and PVC, a system they have no rigging experience in.

Those running the affairs of the PDP have recognised that the dynamics of 2011 have changed drastically in 2015, the PDP chairman even said a win by them wouldn't be by a large margin, it is only arm chair/online PDP analyst that keep deceiving themselves that as it occurred yesterday, so will it occur today. In 2015, how many cpc governors did Buhari have? how many cpc senators did he have? how many cpc rep members and assembly members did he have? how many cpc sitting political office holders did he have seeking re-election? what was his political structures in the southern states? yet he managed to pull in 12million votes. Today, Buhari has sitting and ex-governors on his side, he has lots of sitting political office holders on his side with a majority going for re-election, he has rep members and assembly men who are closer to the grass roots and who are also running for office with him. He has taken advantage of the political structures provided by these politicians who have teamed up with him and Change is now being shouted in the thick of villages.

Unless you live in denial, you will realise that the dynamics have also changed negatively for the PDP. The sympathy vote they had 2011 has now turned to resentment, the sense of injustice towards Jonathan in 2011 has now turned to a sense of failure. In 2011, Jonathan was untested hence the vigour, in 2015 he has been tested and whether you like it or not, the verdict of a huge part of the population is that he is incapable. Whereas Buhari has gained in human and structural(political) resources, Jonathan has lost same. Whereas Buhari has had the toga of being one sided per religion and ethnicity diffused, Jonathan has picked up that toga. Whereas encouragement of violence towards election attributed to Buhari 2011 has been diffused, Jonathan has picked up that toga.

March 28 is not far again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Jesusloveyou: 10:21am On Mar 20, 2015
customized13:
where wil u run to,i pity barcanista,i wish, i know him in person to see how he wil run from nigeria,but i know he wil change his moniker.because gej too small to stop buhari from winning.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
where wil u run to,i pity barcanista,i wish, i know him in person to see how he wil run from nigeria,but i know he wil change his moniker.because gej too small to stop buhari from winning.
Run go where? Oga GEJ will win and I will be here to entertain your tears

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by vanilson(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2015
Why I can't vote GEJ

1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC AS GOVT ATM
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal Embarrassment in SA
6. EKITIGATE Election fraud
7. Immigration job SCAM (He is just meeting the victims and dolling out money )
8 .DEPLETING External Reserves.
9. Devaluation of Naira to N250 to a $
10. Oil theft Increase
11. REWARDING THIEVES with NATIONAL honours and appointments
12. CRIPPLING OF THE EFCC
13. REFUSAL TO FIX NIGERIAN REFINERIES
14. Skyrocketed ELECTRICITY Bills
15. POLARIZATION OF NIGERIA LABOUR CONGRESS
16. STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
17. National Assembly INVASION by Police
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam (THE BULLET PROOF CARS...)
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Last minute fighting of Insurgency
22. Sentencing soldiers to death for asking for weapons to fight
23. Directly supporting and paying 10million USD as salary to terorist Asari and Terrorist Tompolo amongst others
24. Palling around with boko haram chieftains in Niger and Dafty's inability to capture, extract information and bring to justice a singe
captured boko haram fighter up till today
25. Mrs Dafty's personal terrorist bombing campaigns in Rivers state (Stoning the opposition)
26. Dafty's work for the benefits of enemies of Nigeria - Handpicking Abacha's son as PDP candidate for Kano, stoppng FaniKayode,treasury
looting case and appointing him in his campaign, supporter of Anenih,IBB, and other treasury looters who should be in jail
27. Conversion of MOPOL to Meiguard of the rich while the poor wallow in abject insecurity; and using regular police, eg. Mbu, as political thugs!
28. Postponing elections by refusing to provide security when in fact,elections will last for only one day, and the entire armed forces and
police in Nigeria could have been deployed to secure just that 10hrs of the election day.
29. Sending troops to look for Sambisa forest in Tinubu's Ikoyi house
30. Giving AIT 10billion to air false and negative videos on APC.
31. REJECTION OF THE CARD READER.
32. CONFIRMATION OF [ Obanikoro ]THE ELECTION RIGGER as a MINISTER
33. FAILURE TO PUBLICLY DECLARE his ASSETS saying "I don't give a damn"
34. BURNING OF INEC OFFICE.
35. SPONSORING of ethnic MILITIAS TO STOP POLLS (e.g. MASSOB, OPC)
36. EMBARASSING PHONE CALL to the Moroccan KING...
37. Babysitting Boko Haram until it became the global threat it now is with ISIS
38. 9.2billion naira to buy stoves

SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Jesusloveyou: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Dem go gree die?? The next thing you hear them shouting is "rigging"...lets form a Horizontal gofment* grin
Make dem do joor...let the Nairas start circulating, this their election dey dull me.
but fear catch jona,why he con postpone d election,why una de fear jega,d same jega wen rigg jona in.dis time even with rigging,buhari wil stil win landslide,except election did not hold,sai buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Forwetinnah: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
but fear catch jona,why he con postpone d election,why una de fear jega,d same jega wen rigg jona in.dis time even with rigging,buhari wil stil win landslide,except election did not hold,sai buhari.

Na dead body get palaver o...no body dey fear corpse!! APC is a Party for dead men walking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by tola9ja: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Candyrain:
Seems what I posted is too high for you to comprehend, let me break it down for you.
Buhari won the internet poll in both 2007 and 2011 and lost on the election day. It will happen again, in fact it has started happening. He'll win all online polls and lose on the election day again. It's as simple as this. I hope this helps

olodo noting like internet pole in 2007/11 liar
Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Rilwayne001: 6:43am On Mar 31, 2015
barcanista:
1. Buhari Won Nairaland 2011 Presidential Opinion Poll

www.nairaland.com/585935/nl-official-presidential-opinion-poll
FINAL RESULT:
GEJ(PDP)- 22,495,187/58.89%
GMB(CPC)- 12,214,853/31.98%

2. Buhari Defeated Yaradua(RIP) In USA Govt

General Buhari and APC, learn your lesson and expect another defeat next Saturday.
Sai GEJ>>>2019

mumu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Scatterboss(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
customized13:

Lmaoooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: Man Beheaded In Lagos State At Oyingbo / The Most Wanted Nigerians For Crimes In The USA / Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.