Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

9 Year Old Girl: I Wish You Goodluck, Not Goodluck Jonathan (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Year Old Girl: I Wish You Goodluck, Not Goodluck Jonathan (video) (891 Views)

I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video / Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) / Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Year Old Girl: I Wish You Goodluck, Not Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Revolution: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: 9 Year Old Girl: I Wish You Goodluck, Not Goodluck Jonathan (video) by DesChyko: 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
That moment when you find this funny, forgetting that the future is being polluted with dirty 'hateful' politicking.
#NotPartyToThis!
Re: 9 Year Old Girl: I Wish You Goodluck, Not Goodluck Jonathan (video) by GboyegaD(m): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
She sounds intelligent. I wish her good luck and greater success in life.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl: I Wish You Goodluck, Not Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Boss13: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
In my own opinion, the child did not write the letter but she did well to read it. Though fidgeting, you cannot help but admire her at her young age. I read in some other post that she made a mockery of the president, however I did not hear such. Anyways, kudos to APC, they have a way to throw punches but I don't like this approach. She is still a child and unaware of her actions
Re: 9 Year Old Girl: I Wish You Goodluck, Not Goodluck Jonathan (video) by scholarteam: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
hmmm.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl: I Wish You Goodluck, Not Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
I jonathan no win this election ,goodluck as a name in nigeria will suffer a set back

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl: I Wish You Goodluck, Not Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Revolution: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:
I jonathan no win this election ,goodluck as a name in nigeria will suffer a set back

Lol grin Na true o. A lot of people will become reluctant to name their children Goodluck, unlike in 2011 when lots of people will have given their children the name after seeing how successful the shoeless Jonathan became.

From shoeless to clueless. na wa o.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl: I Wish You Goodluck, Not Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Revolution:

Lol grin Na true o. A lot of people will become reluctant to name their children Goodluck, unlike in 2011 when lots of people will have given their children the name after seeing how successful the shoeless Jonathan became.

From shoeless to clueless. na wa o.
am telling you something is wrong somewhere. Somebody that received support from almost euery state in 2011 and 4 years after reverse is the case
Re: 9 Year Old Girl: I Wish You Goodluck, Not Goodluck Jonathan (video) by adefunke34: 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
I now know why a Nigerian citizen has to become 18 in age before he/she can be allowed to own a voters card, a kid is always a kid and should talk like a kid too.. we need goodluck! We would vote GEJ cause we don't need a violent leader
Revolution:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVRQPVJPE6g

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Re-elction And The East-west Alliance That The Ikemba Prayed For / People Of Bauchi Defy Curfew -picture / Fg/schlumberger: Break The Ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.