Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time (2478 Views)

Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! / Who Is The Greatest And Quote Why? / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by BUSHFELLOW(m): 1:40am On Oct 03, 2006
Ten years after HIS UNTIMELY death he still remainS ONE OF THE greatest and the realiest OF ALL TIME all the living rappers wish to step in his shoes still they can't because each time they rap they forget more of their hood and talk more about jewelries and bitches.
HERE IS ONE VERSE FROM BETTER DAYS

Time to question our lifestyle, look how we live
Smokin weed like it ain't no thang, so even kids
Wanna try now, they lie down and get ran through
Nobody watched 'em clockin the evil man do
Faced with the demons, addicted to hearin victims screamin
Guess we was evil since birth, product of cursed semens
Cause even our birthdays is cursed days
A born thug in the first place, the worst ways
I'd love to see the block in peace
With no more dealers and crooked cops, the only way to stop the beast
And only we can change
It's up to us to clean up the streets, it ain't the same
Too many murders, too many funerals and too many tears
Just seen another brother buried plus I knew him for years
Passed by his family, but what could I say?
Keep yo' head up and try to keep the faith
And pray for better days

He stood for what he believe's in and today all that he said while he was alive has finaly done on many

http://www.tributeto2pac.net/poetry.htm

Tupac amaru shakur forever

Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by donjazzie(m): 1:46am On Oct 03, 2006
tupac is a legend.there ain't no artist that can leave up to him yet an i dnt think there ever will.10 yrs after his death and mo albums keep droppin.sometimes make mi feel the nigga is still alive
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by BUSHFELLOW(m): 1:58am On Oct 03, 2006
he his not he is gone we should all come to accept the fact on ground these song are works he did while alive that is why he never had so much fun while he was alive. too buzy working because he saw himself not staying arround for too long
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by dblock(m): 2:14am On Oct 03, 2006
Everybody loves Tupac
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by donjazzie(m): 2:15am On Oct 03, 2006
dblock:

Everybody loves Tupac

confirmed
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by BUSHFELLOW(m): 2:25am On Oct 03, 2006
http://www.celebritymorgue.com/tupac-shakur/ This link will solve all the debate wether he is alive or not. So to all those who taught that tupac faked his death in orther to sell more records. for the record he didnt he was actualy shot all the albums coming out now are the work he did while he was alive.

All this make him the greatest of all time be cause even those alive have never had so much talent to put more hit like he. He did acapela's and now beat are added to it and they become hit.
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by dblock(m): 2:33am On Oct 03, 2006
that picture confirms it but how can someone rest in peace if they are simply living as nothingness, so all this debate can't simply be pissing off his spirit
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by iice(f): 2:34am On Oct 03, 2006
love him
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by maxjax(m): 11:59am On Oct 04, 2006
c let me make dis clear, dat morge picture is a FAKE. i believe hez ALIVE 90% cuz d alive theories is far mo' dan d death theories. r u tellin me hes a fortune teller? all albums realeasd after is so-calld DEATH talks about d present day, its timeless. sumtimez i wonda shall o! 1 luv
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by dblock(m): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2006
I'm also a firm believer that he's alive but the new songs that have been released aren't evidence beacus they are simply songs that were unreleased while he was alive, I mean he's alive.
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by kaydee(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2006
Pac is truly dead,he's loved so much that pple still can't believe he's dead.You can say that again,He is the greatest & the realest.
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by bullett(m): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2006
yo yo yo
howdy fellas
its ckul to c all y'll giving props 2 d 1 & only.
stay real
cya! wink
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by Christino(m): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2006
Life Goes on!
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by seunspice(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2006
Tell them
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by roflmao: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2006
Bleep Tupac! Ni99a was lame phoney ass punk who got raped in jail and then got financially "raped" by Suge when he got out, lmao grin grin grin.

Trust me, I liked dude's music and errthing but that clown runs his mouth too much talking mad greasy and reckless just to boost records sales .Fact is Death was the best thing to ever happen to Pac. True story!
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by Hugoboi(m): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2006
Bleep Tupac! Ni99a was lame phoney ass punk who got raped in jail and then got financially "raped" by Suge when he got out, lmao

Hey Mr,Dont post on issues u know absolutely nothin about!!U sonud like u got beef wit this homie {God rest his soul}

.Fact is Death was the best thing to ever happen to Pac. True story

Naww Nigga! shuttin d hell up is gon' be d best thing dat'l happen to u angry angry angry angry
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by roflmao: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2006
Look "Punk"goboi, I ain't one of these cats on here who fall for the gimmicks of the music and media industry. i suggest you do your research, get your facts right and quit doing "follow follow, close you sense gbinringbin" like Fela said.

Like i said I like Pac's music but I ain't one of you cats who religiously believe everything an entertainer says on their records. Look at the context: it's all music and entertainment. Don't confuse it with reality.

Pac = GOAT Rap Icon, but
Pac <> GOAT Rapper.

Nuff said
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by Hugoboi(m): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2006
** shrugs** wateva man!!
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by dblock(m): 3:22am On Nov 01, 2006
Ruf-Imao Pac was the Greatest or should i say is the greatest
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by whiteboy(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2006
Bleep all y'all who think PAC isn't real. He's the realest ever.

Here's a poem I wrote for him cos I dig him a lot.

In loving memory of TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR aka LESANE PARISH CROOKS aka MAKAVELI

BALLAD OF A SOULJA: Composed on 13TH September 2006 (Exactly 10years after his demise)

He came, He wrote and spoke
He spoke with courage,
words that encourage
but He left at an early age
My heart has wept for a decade
with tears flowing in a cascade

They claimed He was violent
because He refused to be silent
but when He left they all wept
A tattoo of him is engraved in my heart
so we both will never be apart
Ten year since He's been gone,
He's still not done

I don't expect his return
because Machiavelli's return made him the Don
some think He's dead
while some think He's not
but the truth is; HE LIVES, like it or not

How about that for my man 2PAC? He must be smiling wherever he is right now
Peace!

1 Like

Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by roflmao: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2006
Roflmao @ all you cock-riders gimmicks on this board. The level of your hip-hop ignorance is pathetic to say the least. Do you actually expect me to take a confused "whiteboy" who thinks Pac's pubic hair is the cure for AIDS serious? What kinda stan spends his whole life composing a poem foe a dead-as-Bleep rapper? You must be either 14yrs old or just spend too much time on the internet or watching TV. I mean this clown ain't even composed a poem for his dead family members and relatives, SHFH! I suggest youget a life lil' one.

As for you aussie, your views don't count. You are as irrelevant as your wack ass country of residence. And don't think posing under that screen name is gonna fool me into thinking you a real hip-hop head or earn you some respect from me: I see thru ur ass like you's a glass door.

And for the other Pac cock-jockeys who probably believes Pac is alive in Ajegunle: Pac ain't shyt. He was just a marketing tool Suge used to make himself rich!
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by dblock(m): 4:10am On Nov 02, 2006
Rof Imao you are crazy, Pac started modern Hip-Hop, NWA disn't start it Ice T didn't reach it, neither the Vanilla ice or Ice Cube solo, B.I.G came close, even present day rappers like Game and Fitey aren't there yet, Pac is the greatest, he's album all eyez on me sold more than Eminem 's Encore and %0's get rich or die tryin cool
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by whiteboy(m): 8:57am On Nov 02, 2006
I see there's a sick f**k here 'Rof-Imao' who doesn't acknowledge the fact that Pac is a public figure who did his best to reach out to the world trying to change bad to good and poor to rich by singing.

Rof-Imao, u just an ignorant punk snitch who I think suffers a lil' stress and now seems depressed. What makes u think i've got a dead family member? U r just a SICK juvenille!!

IT TOOK ME JUST 15 MINUTES TO COMPOSE THAT POEM FOR MY MAN PAC AND JUST FOR THE RECORD BOY; I'M A POET. FOOL!!

I'VE GOT A LIFE, WHAT ABOUT U?

GET AT ME IF U CAN B***H!!
I'LL BE WAITING!

Peace to ya'll who dig PAC and
My middle finger to u Rof Imao!!
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by roflmao: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2006
LMFAO @ these characters getting mad "homo"tional over message board postings grin grin grin. I think we can all agree that this confused kid who thinks he's white is 14yrs old (he didn't deny this in his last post). Punk ass coming here talking girly, making fake ass threats like anyone actually believes him yo, SMFH. Like i said you been in fron of your computer and Tv for toooooo long kiddo. Step into reality. Shyt ain't new to me though: I come across e-thugs and keyboard gangstas like yourself every now and then that I just feel sorry for your close ones. All I gotta say to ur ass is that you better not go in the streets where things get ugly happens with a gay ass alias like that. Trust me it won't get you no love or cred from street cats. Your idol and hero Pac would advise you the same.

(, one down one to go, grin grin grin)

Aiite aussie, I see u done walked this earth longer than some people have in their past and present life. What makes Pac real? I bet ya'll gon talk about "Hit em up" and "Hail Mary" and them shyt right? Well ain't those just records? Did u know anyone Pac ever actually shot? All Pac ever did was get shot never the one doing the shooting. Pac went to jail once: for assaulting a FEMALE fan, SMFH!

And Pac ain't start shyt. The only thing I'll give Pac credit for is being the best publicist hip-hop has ever produced by making this whole "studio gangsta" shyt very appealing and profitable. Now every rapper that comes out can't get their mouth off how gangsta the are and all that lame shyt. Like 50 came out talk about how he got shot 9 times to boost his sales. I bet cats on here believes that shyt like a gospel. Pac sold 6million albums before his death and 30million so far since his death which is why I said death isprolly the best thing to happen to his ass.

Look dawg, I could go on and on but I suggest ya'll do your homework before making lame ass claims like you say. And you already loose some respect for mentioning V***** **E in the same sentence as N.W.A, Ice T, Ice Cube, and BIG. The whole point of my argument is that: "REAL GANGSTA DON'T MAKE GOOD ENTERTAINERS AND GOOD ENTERTAINERS DON'T MAKE REAL GANGSTAS". Stop confusing real street gangstas with studio gansgtas. The only people most rappers ever shot in their lives are those they shoot on records!

Pac = GOAT Rap Icon but Pac <> GOAT rapper.
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by whiteboy(m): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2006
Yo! Bitch boy,
Digging my alias? I bet u do! Its been on for 6years and i've got luv from all my thigz and even those who hear my alias for the first time in my hood.

"REAL GANGSTA DON'T MAKE GOOD ENTERTAINERS AND GOOD ENTERTAINERS DON'T MAKE REAL GANGSTAS"

Bleep THAT! SHIT ASS BITCH MAKING FAKE ASS QUOTES. LISTEN TO YO'SELF FOOL.

TRUE STORY: I watch TV and spend time on my PC but I see u spend even more time than I do watching TV and typing long ass stupid messages, dissing real thugz brothaz like myself. It will do u no good man! trust me, but if u insist, get at me more. PUNK SNITCH!

Talkin 'bout the streetz, step into the world of FTT (FESTAC TOWN) if u dont know! and ask about WHITEBOY. I BET U FOOL, I'M KNOW ACROSS AVENUES NOT AS A STREET JUNKY LIKE I THINK U ARE BUT AS A REAL THUG.

Yo man! PAC went to jail once in '95 for 'allergedly' sodomising not assaulting a lady and not a female fan fool. GET REAL FACTS AND STOP THROWING STUPID MESSGAES HERE THINKIN U CAN FOOL EVERY OTHER FELLA HERE.

PAC SOLD A MILLION FROM HIS DEBUT (2PACALYPSE NOW) ALBUM IN 91, 6MILLION PLUS FROM HIS 95( ME AGAINST THE WORLD ALBUM) AND ANOTHER 6MILLION PLUS FROM HIS CLASSIC (ALL EYEZ ON ME) IN 96. SO FAR AFTER HIS DEATH, HE'S SOLD OVER 50 MILLION AND NOT 30 FOOL.

GET REAL FACTS AND STOP ASSUMING!
I PUT THIS TO YOU LIKE U DID:

'Look FOOL, I could go on and on but I suggest YOU do your homework before making lame ass claims like you say'

GET AT ME!
ROF IMAO: BITCH ASS NIGGA
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by roflmao: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2006
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn! Damn this kid can't just stop throwing more surprise entertainments yo,lmfao grin grin grin Well given that i've already established that u a lil' 14yr old wanna be I'll have to water down my reply, treat you like a brother, and try my best to disenchant ur confused ass from your illusions.

First and most important thing, get urself an education quit acting stupid. your still got a future kid and I suggest you make the best of the time you got instead of staring at your computer screen and TV for longer than the ever generous PHCN would normally allow.

Second get back to real life kiddo. Quit all you illusions that you a gangsta or sumpin'. You ain't. You're just an internet gangsta. Being an e-thug/e-gangsta/keyboard gangsta/forum gangsta - a WANKSTA is mad laaaaaaaaaaae. Like I said I seen enough characters like yourself over time that this shyt just sounds retarded now. It's played out and bores me to death, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. Throwing threats on an internet forum? Don't that sound mad retarded to you too? Trust me kid, real gangsta don't know wtf a keyboard is, their business is in the streets where things get grizzy and ugly not on the internet! They don't run their mouth recklessly like yourself or your hero Pac (which is what prolly got his punk ass wasted). On top of that real street ni99as would tell you there's nothing in it. Even they are trying their best to get out of it and make good future for their families.

It's even pathetically laughable you tryna claim FESTAC real hood? Ni99a please,GTFOH!!! When we was growing up FESTAC was known as the home of middle class kids! At least yo could've claimed to come from Ajegunle or sumpin' but i guess you've only succeeded at exposing your real self. I've seen the streets in Lagos, UK and US so I think I know what rappers talk about when they say "HOOD".

I see u just went online to do some quick research on Pac,lmao grin grin grin I ain't even gonna comment on that cos it appears you understanding of the english need serious improvements. You'll prolly grow out of ur illusions at time pass to realise how useful what an elder like myself (i'm only 22, lmfao grin grin grin) is saying to you right now.
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by imomoh24(m): 1:11am On Nov 04, 2006
[center]In The Depths of Solitude[/center]

[center]i exist in the depths of solitude
pondering my true goal
trying 2 find peace of mind
and still preserve my soul
constantly yearning 2 be accepted
and from all receive respect
never comprising but sometimes risky
and that is my only regret
a young heart with an old soul
how can there be peace
how can i be in the depths of solitude
when there r 2 inside of me
this duo within me causes
the perfect oppurtunity
2 learn and live twice as fast
as those who accept simplicity[/center]

Tupac Shakur

Rest in Peace

@rof-lmao, DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME

U SOUND ALL GANGSTA LIKE WILL DEFINATELY GET U NOWHERE.

Pac will always have my props
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by imomoh24(m): 1:24am On Nov 04, 2006
[center]The Rose that Grew from Concrete[/center]

[center]Did you hear about the rose that grew
from a crack in the concrete?
Proving nature's law is wrong it
learned to walk with out having feet.
Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams,
it learned to breathe fresh air.
Long live the rose that grew from concrete
when no one else ever cared.[/center]

Tupac Shakur.
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by whiteboy(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2006
Bytch plzz,
My words aren't threatening you. Tell me that!! They are no threats; u scared? embarassed I bet u r and I see u are even more confused than I thought u r. I made no research on Pac. I've known and read about his life since I was 9 so wad'u think?

Speakin'bout getting educated? I'm about graduating, in a few months time to be precise. WHERE DO U STAND? I see u think u r just too old or somthin', FOOL TALKIN ABOUT WHEN HE WAS GROWIN UP AND WHERE I WAS AT THAT TIME.

Just like I know you'll like to know this: i'm also 22.

Fool, I aint no gangsta OR EVEN AN E THUG/GANGSTA so dont get yo'damn self confused when u here me talkin about the streetz. I claim festac cos i was born and bred there and not cos its somewhere u think it is. I see u've come across guys like me but they're nothin like me.

Bro, I suggest you get yo' mind right and quit tryin to get at me cos IT WILL DO U NO GOOD.

ANYWAY, I'LL JUST LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM SORRY ABOUT ALL I'VE SAID ABOUT U AND I'VE GOT JUST 5 WORDS FOR U:

MY MIDDLE FINGER TO YOU grin

BYTCH! wink
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by whiteboy(m): 11:11am On Nov 04, 2006
One more thing bro,
22 u said u are? You sound like the sum of both figures; 2 2. Get yo' mind right and get urself busy with something else like reading alot more or starting from the scratch. PRIMARY I MEAN! cheesy

DONT BE OFFENDED BRO, THATS JUST WHAT I SEE AND THINK ABOUT YOU.

JUVENILLE! tongue
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by roflmao: 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2006
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! grin grin grin I see you reached out for your boyfriend to come help your gay ass out on this one. SHFH @ how homos go about practicing their faggotry in broad daylight on this board without getting checked by the Admin. Disgusting (spits on floor)! Thank God the Government has already placed a ban on ur likes before shyt gets in the public domain,

Listen kid don't think imma be on here running my mouth about how much academics I done or act stupid like ur ass and shyt. That ain't my style dunny and shyt is mad retarded. But I still ain't gonna comment on the outcome of the silly research you claimed you done cos there ain't no point educating a stan wannabe e-thug. And oh yea,, whether you like it or not FESTAC will remain the home of MIDDLE CLASS kids who would only ever throw their middle fingers or call someone bytch on an internet forum but never in the streets of Ikeja/Ketu Alapere/Agege/Ojota/Oshodi/Mushin where they would get snuffed like a herb!

Just to let you know you may get around with a lame ass alias like "whiteboy" in Nigeria but believe me dawg that shyt would only get stick-up and bleeped-up by ANY ni99a in the gully streets of a US hood. If you ever wish to put your so called "street" skills to test outside the shores of Africa, better loose that homo ass alias of yours, quit running your lips like a girl, and refrain from all your fronting - you'll only end up attracting caps like your hero Pac.

Word to tha motha,
Re: Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time by whiteboy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2006
Man!
You are just a damn ass bytch, i'll say that again because thats what you're. Who BETWEEN U AND I right here sounds like wannabe? You I suppose. All u talk about is being a thug/ gangsta or somthing else you just can't be and also not forgetting: gay, gay and shit ass words I just can't stand. What the f**k do u really want from them. gay ASS SNITCH! QUIT SAYING WORDS LIKE THAT AND ACT LIKE A LIL' KID TRYING TO BE A REAL GEE.

I SAID THAT COS THATS WHO U R!

I see u still want to keep running yo' stinking mouth right here. Like I said fool, it will do u no good. Its seems you're running out of words to get at me and just trying to find a gay MATE right here on this forum. I'm sorry man! I DONT DO GUYS. BYTCH ASS gay!

Tell me why u just keep getting at my alias. You just aren't comfortable seeing the word 'WHITEBOY' right? Thats ok because I also cannot stand seeing yo' stupid ass alias 'rof imao'. MY ADVICE: get another! Yours sounds lame and it makes no sense.

whether you like it or not FESTAC will remain the home of MIDDLE CLASS kids who would only ever throw their middle fingers or call someone bytch on an internet forum but never in the streets of Ikeja/Ketu Alapere/Agege/Ojota/Oshodi/Mushin where they would get snuffed like a herb!

silly quote, I never argued about that so quit talking about that. What about u fool? tell me about your hood. WHERE R U FROM? SCARED TO MENTION IT? I WILL NOT EVEN GET AT U WITH THAT COS I RECKON U STAY IN A REAL MESSED UP AREA WHERE U JUST CAN NOT GET TO MAKE FRIENDS AND KNOW ABOUT REAL GEES ON THE STREETZ.

SHYTTTTTT, GET A JOB MAN!

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Nigerian Music Website: Http://www.teasertube.net/ / Baba Ara And Yinka Ayefele? / Titom – Tshwala Bam Ft Yuppe, S.N.E & Eeque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.