Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). (43572 Views)

UNILAG Promised Us Medicine But Gave Us Botany - Candidates / Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This / NUC Approves New University For Imo As Gov Okorocha Receives License (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Eberex(m): 7:21am On Mar 20, 2015
So is this the laptop my girl friend almost fainted for? She narrated the ordeal she went through after a day because she knew i was gonna be upset knowing she put herself in a situation where one can get stampeded or worse scenario get choked up due to lack of oxygen.

Almost 1000 students stuffed in a tiny place just to receive the so called laptop

So disappointed by Imo state governmentundecided

2 Likes

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by haibe(m): 7:21am On Mar 20, 2015
how many laptops did jonathan share? btw this has nothing to do with apc

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 20, 2015
DexxyAlebs:
interesting! can we have a full spec of the laptop?

Am just curious, are you one of GEJ's Committee member
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by sucreblazing(m): 7:21am On Mar 20, 2015
what goes around comes around ....Sebi Na una people dey sell fake gadgets for Alaba,computer village ...e.t.c

them come Carry the fake product give una now una dey vex

in other news :

couples of days to the elections. click like if u know GEJ will lose and share if u think GMB will win

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by sucreblazing(m): 7:22am On Mar 20, 2015
what goes around comes around ....Sebi Na una people dey sell fake gadgets for Alaba,computer village ...e.t.c

them come Carry the fake product give una now una dey vex

in other news :

couples of days to the elections. click like if u know GMB will win and share if u think GEJ will lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by obioraval(m): 7:22am On Mar 20, 2015
And I thought Zinox Computers is from Imo state. The IMSG could have partnered with him for cheap and affordable laptops with a flexible payment plan. Well, common sense is not common in Government houses excluding Anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Arsenella007(f): 7:23am On Mar 20, 2015
Berem come and defend your governor
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by shejane: 7:23am On Mar 20, 2015
That's a big lie my brother collected his own laptop and the laptop is a good one

Is meant for your studies only, for those that don't have notebook u can use it as one and the internet is working fast

Maybe some people want to use theirs to watch films which is not possible

Let's be positive for once and forget about politics

Is tax money yes but is also a good development

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 20, 2015
We were delightful when Rochas Owele run out to contest for 1mo State Governor in 2011,

1mo states people supported Him,
The southern side of the Imo state (Ohaji Egbema LGA) they casted their Votes on Rochas and He vowed to brandish the AREA in 1year, but despite His four year on SIT, governor Rochas fail to fufil His promised to the people of Ohaji Egbema L.G.A off Imo State.

He declared free education in Imo state but student are paying their school fees indirectly.

I don't know when Rochas turn to a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 20, 2015
ilovecritics:
"He gave us toys not laptops...Why can't our governor Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha be real for once" - Students Lament (PHOTOS)

Precisely on Friday, I heard that the sitting Governor Of Imo state was giving out FREE LAPTOPS to the students of the state and that a lot of students stormed the government house to get their own share of the state's cake, I was pleased at that because its something that will really foster education in the state. But, to my greatest surprise, few days after the "FREE LAPTOP" day, I started getting a lot of complaints from several students who were aggrieved by the quality of laptop they got and called it toys.

Here are pictures to confirm ...

you must be very stewpid! How many of your previous governors has given u you calculator not to talk o toy laptops? hate has crowded your minds. even of he buys the highest apple laptop, you will still complain that it cannot fly!.

4 Likes

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by iamrealdeji(m): 7:25am On Mar 20, 2015
Laptop with phone charger
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by KingBish(f): 7:26am On Mar 20, 2015
Most comments here are just pathetic. People have decided to allow themselves to be blinded by hatred.
When you ask yourself in all sincerity the basic features a student needs in a laptop (strictly for enhanced studies) and check the features of the laptop the students were given then you'll shut up already.
As long as it's a Rochas initiative, haters would just start making querulous comments. Most of the students didn't own a laptop before now; this one would help them get used to one, increase their typing skills as well as save soft copies of textbooks. We should be appreciative

3 Likes

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by vooks: 7:26am On Mar 20, 2015
Get them computer labs instead..cheaper and far much durable

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by all4gud(m): 7:26am On Mar 20, 2015
Deceit in high places....APC... change my ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by CecyAdrian(f): 7:27am On Mar 20, 2015
Hmmmmm,people coming here to spill out rubbish on something they do not know and have not seen.
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by shejane: 7:28am On Mar 20, 2015
I think the right name should be Note Pad

Most guys don't like carrying Notebooks

Maybe dats why they gave guys more according to my broda sha
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Chillypelly(m): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2015
For your listening pleasure, download Kapuo Climax through the link. http://picosong.com/Vs4A
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by perfectcrush(m): 7:33am On Mar 20, 2015
Igbo man= fake goods=.
Rochas u fall my leg

2 Likes

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by neronex: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2015
That deceitful Rochas of a guy who refused to pay batch A 2010/11, batch B 2011/12(my set n I served in Local govt secrteriat) their NYSC state allowance after so much hype. There are so many deceitful things about him. Upon assumption of office, his first mission was to relocate IMSU to his village(ogboko) in Orlu which was halted by the state house. Introducing stupid 4th tier govt.which was unconstitutional. He gives money with a right hand but collect it with a left hand. Deceiving Nigerians through the media. He lied that he is paying secondary school students whereas my friend that served in one of the sec.schools sed that they only came one day to share #100 and they left. A fraudster he is no wonder he secured his office with his in-law when he was contesting for the presidency. Service in IMO state was funny then sha. Fake leaders we have in Naija. Probably a revolution seems to be the best way out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by texazzpete(m): 7:34am On Mar 20, 2015
Can it do basic word processing?

Can it connect to the Internet?

Can it play multimedia files?

If it can, then that's absolutely good enough for a free, Mass distributed computing hardware.

Greedy oafs expected the governor to hand them one Macbook Pro each?

obioraval:
And I thought Zinox Computers is from Imo state. The IMSG could have partnered with him for cheap and affordable laptops with a flexible payment plan. Well, common sense is not common in Government houses excluding Anambra state.

Nothing 'affordable' about Zinox laptops.

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Curvinus(m): 7:34am On Mar 20, 2015
We keep buying all these things from China, Malaysia, Dubai and even South Afirca to the detriment of our own economy and we wonder why there are no jobs.

Everyday in this country, its buy this, buy that and we have virtually turned this country into a consumer nation while millions of our youths roam the streets unemployed. Please where is the vision in all of these.

Some dudes are somewhere in India manufacuring this shiny piece of work and getting paid, yet the best we could do is continue to buy as if buying is about to go out of fashion.

Its such a shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by soldierdollar(m): 7:35am On Mar 20, 2015
This is the kind of change Buhari and APC will bring

2 Likes

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by otizs: 7:35am On Mar 20, 2015
ilovecritics:
"He gave us toys not laptops...Why can't our governor Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha be real for once" - Students Lament (PHOTOS)

Precisely on Friday, I heard that the sitting Governor Of Imo state was giving out FREE LAPTOPS to the students of the state and that a lot of students stormed the government house to get their own share of the state's cake, I was pleased at that because its something that will really foster education in the state. But, to my greatest surprise, few days after the "FREE LAPTOP" day, I started getting a lot of complaints from several students who were aggrieved by the quality of laptop they got and called it toys.

They are stupid, why can't they reject it in †ђξ first place? Ingrate bunch of factory product! And most of then can't avoid †ђξ price Oo°˚˚˚°! Weree people!
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by otizs: 7:35am On Mar 20, 2015
ilovecritics:

They are stupid, why can't they reject it in †ђξ first place? Ingrate bunch of factory product! And most of then can't avoid †ђξ price Oo°˚˚˚°!
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by naijaboiy: 7:38am On Mar 20, 2015
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by o42austino(m): 7:39am On Mar 20, 2015
hope4nigeria:
propagander! When I saw the the Topic, I'm expected to see the screen shot of the alleged,Laptop.Op did not balance his report,if you want us to believe it is a toy as speculated,he should habve shown us details.
check d front page,someone posted d pix of d toylap.

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by prophetfire: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2015
Have you seen the laptop n its specifications n ur jumping to conclusions.anybody can use social media to spread mischief. Use your head for once.lf they kno what they re saying,roll out the specs for us,for IT xperts to judge. Not morons talking.
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Valmesk(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2015
The toy na Chinko toy without value,Roch the scammer...,i hail thee

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Smooyis(m): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2015
Abeg make una leave my broda alone. At least half bread is beta than none!
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by anonimi: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2015
APC = SCAM = APC angry
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by lonelydora: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2015
priscaoge:
@2nd pics, what is that "Onyebuchi Magnus" blabbing bikonu? undecided undecided undecided..... That "Cherry Judith" and "Ahamefula" must be Nairalanders APshits e-Warriors, always defending their Corrupt Masters with gullible comments undecided undecided undecided

See that last pic cheesy cheesy.... See as laptop swell like agege bread wey soak water undecided undecided..... Another way of embezzling Imo State Money. Let him tell us how much this Chinese assignment cost.

I know some APshits will come here with their pathetic myopic defence....... But that's none of my business Maka na akpuonam isi wee chere nga tongue tongue tonguetongue

My love, where have you been?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Students Packed Together Like Sardines In A Lecture Hall(pictures) / When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied / University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.