Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). (43578 Views)

UNILAG Promised Us Medicine But Gave Us Botany - Candidates / Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This / NUC Approves New University For Imo As Gov Okorocha Receives License (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by zendy: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
I could tell just from the size of the package that whatever was inside was not a good laptop. What he gave them is something meant for kids. Even 12 year old kid should not be using this nonsense. Okorocha is just a 'wuru wuru' Governor and Imo people should send him packing next week.

In this era of smart phones,this is like giving someone a Nokia 3310
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by zingobaby: 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
ungrateful people,
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by lovely17(m): 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
hehehe buhari definition of free lunch will be tea and bread grin
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by fitinwell: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
They didn't force the toy laptops on u guys.. Oh

If u cud afford a Laptop.... Go and get yours.
Hp dv 7 pavilion p101nia
And many of you guys are newbies... Since you are learners what do you need expensive Machine for?

The governor as tried as human being.

You discover it was toy laptop... Or not working fine.. Its so simple.

Return it.

2 Likes

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by mekado83(m): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
ingrates, I thought that you even paid for the so called toy, just to observe that it was free. take it or return it, or you close ur stinking mouth. ndi ara
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Sammyblaq(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
priscaoge:

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy.. U are right biko. Made in Aba Ngwa
pls mbok dont degrade Aba dat way...i know u will understand. How u dey?
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by DexxyAlebs(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Stelvin101:

Am just curious, are you one of GEJ's Committee member
Anti-GEJ if you must know
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by DexxyAlebs(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
harffie:
Does that case even look like a laptop case to you?? Smh
lol so far na leg you put am na laptop, I feel there pain.
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by DexxyAlebs(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
The fact that the laptop has only 128 mb ram shows it's a scrap.
OK if it was for pry n sec schs it could be manageable but that uni wey dem put. awww. dividends of democracy manage it will it last. at least you have one.
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Dallazday(m): 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
ilovecritics:

Your brain is 0.00 kb undecided
it's better than not having one atoll. meet t.b Joshua for urgent prayers. ur case is really pathetic
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by harffie(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
DexxyAlebs:
lol so far na leg you put am na laptop, I feel there pain.
haha
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by priscaoge(f): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sammyblaq:
pls mbok dont degrade Aba dat way...i know u will understand. How u dey?

Wow Sammy shocked shocked shocked Is that U? It's been ages shocked

Lol Aba macha ndi Aba wink wink wink
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by koolModee: 2:33am On Mar 21, 2015
Interesting to see how ppl react to a kind gesture. What were they expecting? Apple computers?? I think those that hve complained are just ingrates! Those things are not Toys but working computers that are different to what you'll are used to, Simple! What should be of concern to any serious technology user is the specs not the design and ask yourself, if it can meet your computer needs. e.g can it do word processing? Can it access the internet? Does it have multimedia capabilities ?.... What is important is the goal, not the method used to get there(in this context).
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Agukagu(m): 5:05am On Mar 21, 2015
The Bible said woe to them that call evil good. I am appalled that some of us are supporting Rochas in wasting the State's meagre resources on useless projects and ventures. At the end it is our common wealth that is going down the drain due to Rochas' poor management decisions. As a developing nation, our projects should be aimed at addressing vital gaps in the society and not to tickle the fancy of a visionless leader.
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Sammyblaq(m): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2015
priscaoge:

Wow Sammy shocked shocked shocked Is that U? It's been ages shocked

Lol Aba macha ndi Aba wink wink wink
creamprixy i dey o...na u wey i go dey ask. I gel. How market 2day?
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Bexson: 2:59am On Mar 22, 2015
shejane:
That's a big lie my brother collected his own laptop and the laptop is a good one

Is meant for your studies only, for those that don't have notebook u can use it as one and the internet is working fast

Maybe some people want to use theirs to watch films which is not possible

Let's be positive for once and forget about politics

Is tax money yes but is also a good development
Any laptop that can access the Internet should be able to play movies too, I guess. Maybe you never owned a laptop before so as to know what a fake unusable one looks like.

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Bexson: 3:07am On Mar 22, 2015
KingBish:
Most comments here are just pathetic. People have decided to allow themselves to be blinded by hatred.
When you ask yourself in all sincerity the basic features a student needs in a laptop (strictly for enhanced studies) and check the features of the laptop the students were given then you'll shut up already.
As long as it's a Rochas initiative, haters would just start making querulous comments. Most of the students didn't own a laptop before now; this one would help them get used to one, increase their typing skills as well as save soft copies of textbooks. We should be appreciative
Please, I'll like to know the features of the laptop (the specifications). The very first laptop I used in my life, I bought it from a Chinese online store for less than N7,000. I thought I was now a proud owner of a laptop then, but now that I'm a bit tech literate, I can tell you that that laptop was crap! If that is the type of laptop Rochas distributed, then I don't know what to say.
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by mikyreel(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2016
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Mycroft(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
Come on now, they were'nt expecting pavilion 15 now were they? at least not in PMB's 9ja v1.0.
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by franugo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Mycroft:
Come on now, they were'nt expecting pavilion 15 now were they? at least not in PMB's 9ja v1.0.

errrm,, oga don't know how to tell u this.
U're kinda late 2 d party...over a year latecry
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by kennyjam: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
I thought What's inside the carton is DVD. na laptop dey like dis... well I don forget say na CHANGE we dey.
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Mycroft(m): 8:42am On Sep 12, 2016
franugo:

errrm,, oga don't know how to tell u this.
U're kinda late 2 d party...over a year latecry
The date wasn't hiding now was it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar / I Must Get First Class [pix] / 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.