Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried (28533 Views)

Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by oakson: 5:14am On Mar 20, 2015
biafranqueen:
Every day for the thief one day for the people as soon as Fashola is out of office investigations will commence and finally Tinubu and his band of criminals will be tried and prosecuted.
sharrrrap dere! If a hear pem for ur mouth...
Beta pipu dey talk 200naira asha.wo lik u dey put mouth. What an height of gross irresponsibility and crass abnormalism!
Only for Naija
Yeye Pikin

2 Likes

Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by oakson: 5:18am On Mar 20, 2015
tit:

tinubu aka amoda yusuf is a fake lagosian
fashola is a fake lagosian, we know his grandfather compuond
ambode is an Ijaw man from Gbokoda, Ondo state.
his jamb form is there for all to see.
yiu can see he is black like Ijaw
from the sun shining him when he is fishing with canoe in the river.

all these things are fake lagosians
Ministry of Health and that of Special duties must correct this anomaly. Imagine the product of a FAKE spe.rm spewing rubbish
Only 4 Naija
Yeye Pikin

2 Likes

Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by oakson: 5:24am On Mar 20, 2015
emmboy:
I know Tinubu and his cohorts are responsible for his untimely death. I don't know why I'm so sure he murdered Williams. The same man everyone is glamouring CHANGE for. I pity the blind Nigerians.
u mean ur family and entire lineage?
This is exactly what happens when catastrophic humanoids with reasons that align with that of primitive apes get access to the internet
ONLY 4 NAIJA
Yeye Specie

1 Like

Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by wellmax(m): 5:32am On Mar 20, 2015
tit:

tinubu and buhari are finished.
we shall eat them like amala!

Cannibal alert.
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by oakson: 5:33am On Mar 20, 2015
nzeadachie:
NO NEED OF WASTING MORE TIME, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT TINUBU IS THE ONE WHO KILLED THE MAN
e b like sey tinubu's mata b d latest trend of becoming a celebrity? If so?
I CELEBRATE UR MAD.NESS
U just won a fan
Only 4 Naija
Yeye Flatt.y

2 Likes

Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by wellmax(m): 5:33am On Mar 20, 2015
HzRF:
I tot Tinubu said anybody that thinks he's corrupt should charge
Now that pdp (according to ur postulation) are charging him

Why are thou afraid

What is this one saying, is this also about your phantom corrupt accusations?

PDP will surely fail in this latest propaganda.
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by Bright2(m): 5:38am On Mar 20, 2015
You know what? This is operation change the changer!
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 20, 2015
Tinubu, Tinubu I beg the man dey contest?
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by undisputedgbola(m): 5:47am On Mar 20, 2015
AreaFada2:
Whoever murdered Funsho Williams will never no peace.

Whatever position or riches he/she attains in life, all will be in vain.

Except the person confesses and tries to atone for the heinous crime. Then beg God with a genuinely repentant heart.
I laugh, na today?
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by undisputedgbola(m): 5:50am On Mar 20, 2015
oakson:

Ministry of Health and that of Special duties must correct this anomaly. Imagine the product of a FAKE spe.rm spewing rubbish
Only 4 Naija
Yeye Pikin
Like sincerely, Psychiatric homes have patients here! Lwkmd
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by Toks2008(m): 6:05am On Mar 20, 2015
nzeadachie:
NO NEED OF WASTING MORE TIME, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT TINUBU IS THE ONE WHO KILLED THE MAN

socia media is really a place where people write what they want too.

as long as your claims can not be substanciated please kpachara ayagi
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by fairygeh(f): 6:14am On Mar 20, 2015
eyitayojazz:
emmyboy how come you knw that huh! Mind u,People are nt blind ok..wetin tinubu do nah..even evry politician has bad sides so dnt use dat to judge sm1 lik dat.
So says Tinubu's son/relative undecided
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by soludo93(m): 6:14am On Mar 20, 2015
tit:
Mbu should capture tinubu and brainwash him over the murder of our beloved Funso Williams!

Trust Mbu not sweep this one under the rug. Tinubu should have more worries in his miserable head in the coming days.
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by sirrinky: 6:22am On Mar 20, 2015
Wow.After 9yrs
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by nzeadachie: 6:27am On Mar 20, 2015
Toks2008:

socia media is really a place where people write what they want too.

as long as your claims can not be substanciated please kpachara ayagi
I NA AKOWARA M NA I MAGHI NA O BU TINUBU GBURU NWOKE A?
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by Tymax(m): 6:28am On Mar 20, 2015
Lol. If the family of Funsho Williams had re-opened the case I would have understood. However what does an attendant at the cemetery have to do with pointing out the suspect of a murder case? Is he the police? Is he a private investigator?

All he can do is sue the police for damages if he can prove it but certainly not point out the killer.

PDP can't even compose a simple logical script. Party of dullards.

3 Likes

Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by dhesire(m): 6:30am On Mar 20, 2015
Believe ye me, Sen Musiliu Obanikoro masterminded the gruesome murder of Funsho Williams.
One day, just one day, the truth and nothing but the truth will be revealed, Insha Allah!

2 Likes

Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by LordCenturion(m): 6:35am On Mar 20, 2015
nzeadachie:

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT GBENGA DANIEL IS THE ONE WHO KILLED DIPO DINA IN OGUN STATE

1 Like

Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by XBLadez: 6:36am On Mar 20, 2015
Tinubu should be number one in the list of suspects. That old man with smelly mouth has done more harm than good in his political years
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by stanleyazo(m): 6:37am On Mar 20, 2015
This cemetery attendant should hide jare... why is he bearing the responsibilities of funsho's children This forthcoming election and strange matters arising daily smh cry
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 20, 2015
tit:
they should not allow tinubu to escape!
he will soon claim his kneel is paining him and fly to london to continue his drug business.
he must pay for killing and suffering true Lagosians!
Mehn...there's no dearth of crazy people on nairaland.
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 20, 2015
Spot......on

[STATE quote author=LordCenturion post=31805575]

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT GBENGA DANIEL IS THE ONE WHO KILLED DIPO DINA IN OGUN quote]

Williams murder should be more likely traced to
the PDP they are the den of killers......
my rationale is someone wanted to contestnon
the PDP platform at that time and knew it would
be impossible for him while Funsho was alive
and so took him out just like the Ogun state PDP
gov at that time took out the APC candidate
forgotten his name now
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by ZUBY77(m): 6:44am On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:
Who send u?..pdp or gej himself?

Does it matter who sent him?
The killers must be found or they will continue to live among us.
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by todayguest(m): 6:50am On Mar 20, 2015
"Funsho Williams, the governor Lagos never had" Newswatch. Mr Williams was murdered for fear of his popularity and uprightness. I pray the suit see the light of day.
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by integralng: 6:51am On Mar 20, 2015
Can you imagine,an official of the state government influenced a whole federal institution under the PDP...Stupid assertion.Also does the Mortuary Attendant have locus standi in the case?Why can't the family members of the late Engineer institute this case?PDP are making Asiwaju to be more popular everyday.For your information,Funsho Williams family are for the APC...in fact one of his children was appointed an assistant to Fashola sometime ago...
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 20, 2015
Amack:
why are they still investigation the matter? everybody already know the killer is Mr baba wele thiefunubu the drug dealer.

You could help yourself by picking some English grammar books to learn some grammar, that'd be better for you.
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=samuelmath50 post=31804255]

What are you even saying self sha so na now them want to re'open the matter why not after election and go deep abeg make we rest nothing go shake APC we are for change make dis PDP people way wn take nija with power can't work jooo sha na only who na waka come? Me I no even no say Goodluck still they alive because I hard his otepu wife say my fellow widowers so guy GEJ go and rest in peace even ur wife said so that she travel abroad to rest in peace abegee make we rest ooo [/quote

I support Buhari, but I could only find one punctuation mark in this epistle as long as it is.
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by Nicepoker(m): 7:00am On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:
Who send u?..pdp or gej himself?
assuming late williams was ur dad. Will u have the mind to post what u just posted?
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by franugo(m): 7:01am On Mar 20, 2015
EddyNumerouno:

Someone bring screwdriver, This tANDROID needs maintenance

as in ehn The girl is so annoyingundecided she go just type the first thing that is in her mind....
...not knowing that it's only silly rubbish that occupies it.cry
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 20, 2015
that Apc leader who wears harry potter's type of eye glass should be held responsible..

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all device etc.

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari / Boko Haram Overpoweres Soldiers In Maiduguri Raid / Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.