Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,678 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK (17477 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos / FFK Says APC Is Planning To Release A Scandalous Documentary Against GEJ 3 Days / GMB Beating GEJ In AIT Online Poll Despite Ongoing Documentary Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by saqo(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
I hope Ait and Nta will televise it. Even more importantly I hope Phcn will give us 'light' so that we can watch and enjoy it. cheesy
Even if AIT and NTA no show am, I no go mind go use money watch am like say na football match.
PHCN? Once I hear say d documentary Don come out , na to go fuel my generator sure pass.
I must watch this documentary cos he go sweet pass UEFA champions league final

2 Likes

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by ugia(f): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
PDP you guys are toast. When you aired your pack of lies hell did not let loose, pay back time has come and you are crying blue murder. You ain't seen nothing yet.

1 Like

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by hope4nigeria(m): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
corneli83:

I was here and I'll still be here... Just had to be neutral with the post.

BTW: I'm not clueless
you are not only clueless,you very stoopiiiid join! Bible made it clear the rightious is as brave as LION! If they are not guilty of the allege yet produce documentry,why are they panic.bunch of thiefs. MAXIMUM kirikiri will not acomodate them when the time comes.
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by gateleo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
I don't know y the videos can't be out today! I can't just wait to see these videos.

PDP nah opposition party now....

2 Likes

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by espn(m): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
omusiliyu:
That wont stop Nigerians to return the man of the people back to ASO ROCK. GEJ till 2019
The man of your people..

1 Like

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by babestella: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
The funny thing is that no tv station will accept to air it. Only TVC might do that at their own risk.
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by solayd(m): 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
yeah we are expecting it 'cos u people start it first undecided
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by femummy(f): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
HE WHO LIVES IN A GLASS HOUSE DOES NOT THROW STONES!
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by espn(m): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
henryangelo:

Are you not ashamed that you can't even make a different comment you robot, I know that you are programmed,APC is this the type of change?keep the change joor
abeg make we hear word.. tell us 1 reasonable thing pdp/gej have said since d beginning of dis campaign? They only scream they don't want to go to prison..did they commit any offence?if no MARCH 28 will decide.

1 Like

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
I swear this FFK is a joker,if according to him the documentary is full of lies,why is he ranting.
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by Tradesrunner(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
kheart:
We re all yearning to See it
O boy that video go beat 30 days in atlanta

1 Like

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by 7lives: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
babestella:
The funny thing is that no tv station will accept to air it. Only TVC might do that at their own risk.

CNN will do it.
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by eightsin(m): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
We are waiting
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by adelie(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
I cant wait. I will enjoy every second!
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by marcusaurelio(m): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
Controlled:
ffk..... grin grin my guy.... grin continu, notin do u bro....u have just shown us once again dat Buhari is an upright man..... grin grin grin
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
if they like, let them document their nonsense.. APC ure a loser.. FORWARD PDP.. Even JIMI AGBAJE IS A BIG THREAT TO YOU ALSO.. PDP WILL OUST YOU FROM LAGOS.. GOD BLESS NIGERIA. GOODLUCK NIGERIA..!
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by donness: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Okupe, Madam Peace, Fayose and FFK seem to come from the same heaven. They are dignified people. We should all aspire to be like them.
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by lanrock(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Do me i do u man no go vex. i cant wait to watch dis documentary. i watched buhari and tinubu on ait. so i cant wait to watch gej too. infact my tv is on and im waiting for this documentary
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by henryangelo: 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
espn:
abeg make we hear word.. tell us 1 reasonable thing pdp/gej have said since d beginning of dis campaign? They only scream they don't want to go to prison..did they commit any offence?if no MARCH 28 will decide.
Good,atleast you are now behaving like you went to school
But GEJ is here to stay
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by descoay(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
Femi Fanikayode is a mad man who will end up in a disgraceful manner like his late father Remilekun Fanikayode who was disgraced in the first republic after he connived with Chief S.L. Akintola and others to betray Chief Awolowo. It was providence that saved him from being shot by the soldiers led by Captain Nwobosi that invaded his house during the first coup in January 1966.

Femi is following his father's footsteps. When PDP aired their damaging documentary about APC leaders the campaign organisation he led did not react to APC's complaint about the documentary but now that the APC is planning to air their own documentary about PDP and their leaders, Femi Fanikayode is raising eyebrow and making unneccessary noise.
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by IYANGBALI: 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
what are they afaraid of?you started the campaign of calumny,so it is pay back time. Abeg role out documentary jo
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by IYANGBALI: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
7lives:

CNN will do it.
and african magic
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by Seawhy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
This man BUHARI is so popular that PDP is losing sleep.
It is very obvious that Nigeria is going to be better with Buhari and every Nigerian wants CHANGE
Instead of FEmi to explain how Nigeria will be better under PDP, he is busy campaigning for BUHARI
Nigeria state is tied of corruption, killings, economic crunch and a lot of ups and downs.
The youths need jobs, better cost of living, which PDP as a party has not offered in the past 16 years.
My people say do you learn how to use left hand at old age.
The answer is no, so Nigerians watch and vote wisely.
If we try Buhari for 4 years and he did not do well, Nigerians will sweep him out of office.
But now, let us try him. QED.
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by manot: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
wasting nigerian money, because of desperation for power,
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by rhames(m): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
Well just another ape making noise at the sight of bananas. grin
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
fake news!!!
up GEJ!!!
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by PastorOla1: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
FFK should keep his wrong mouth Permanently Shut Nigerians are not fools like he thinks his words no longer sells. FFK Words now is a waste of his TIME & EFFORT.
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by Toktee(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
oluwafemi113:
It can only be under this present administration.

Everything done change

Nigeria Police (now PDP Police)

Nigeria Defence Academic ( now PDP Defence Academic)

Nigeria labour congress (now PDP congress)

Africa independent television ( now PDP television)

NFF ( now PDP NFF). ETC

Common 1 +1 that use to be 2 is now 11

This present administration no go kill us oooo

We really need change and

The change start from me and you for better tomorrow

Vote wisely
Don't sale your vote
Vote GMB
Vote APC for better change
you forgot NTA=PDP TELEVISION AUTHOURITY.

1 Like

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by anulaxad(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
2 Million dollars merely compares to 10 billion naira given to AIT. lipsrsealed
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by ideology(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nigerians emmmmm…

After APC got an injunction stopping the airing of TINUBU'S documentary.

I just watched them trying to salvage Tinubu's image on TVContinental.

If the documentary on GEJ is true, PDP should prepare to release Osibanjo's documentary too.

I rest my case
#Nigerian politics is too childish, yuck!!!!
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by jimmayoy: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
chemali:

Isn't this reason enough to vote GMB?

God bless you Bro,isn't this the qualities we expect from a president,am beginning to suspect if FFK was paid to publish this article,this is a pro BUHARI article na.
First he listed many corrupt practices under GEJ,then he painted a clear picture of GMB as an upright man and an anti-corruption crusader.I now have enough conviction to vote for the peoples General.God bless Nigeria.
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by corneli83(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
hope4nigeria:
you are not only clueless,you very stoopiiiid join! Bible made it clear the rightious is as brave as LION! If they are not guilty of the allege yet produce documentry,why are they panic.bunch of thiefs. MAXIMUM kirikiri will not acomodate them when the time comes.

I can't be wasting so much time on the likes of people like u... I stand for CHANGE and it's just why I said I'm not clueless cos the word "clueless" is attached to GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges / Senate To Share Committees Between APC, PDP / Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.