Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo (4082 Views)

We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. / Buhari Is A Wrong Choice As Nigerian Leader - Ayo Adebanjo / Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by HzRF(m): 4:01am On Mar 20, 2015
Sooroptimist:
Pa Ayo Adebanjo who can not even deliver the polling booth in front of his House is the one telling Yoruba who to vote for

People like you will not stand between us and CHANGE
And am sure those that call we yoruba that we vote gej bastard can deliver there booth
Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by IEDA: 4:31am On Mar 20, 2015
oluwafemi113:
It can only be under this present administration.

Everything done change

Nigeria Police (now PDP Police)

Nigeria Defence Academic ( now PDP Defence Academic)

Nigeria labour congress (now PDP congress)

NFF ( now PDP NFF). ETC

Common 1 +1 that used to be 2 is now 11

This present administration no go kill us

The change start from me and you for better tomorrow

Vote wisely
Don't sale your vote
Vote GMB
Vote APC for better change
who be this fool nah,nah everywhere u wan dey post this rubbish...Oya go cnn,u get microphone?,oya con take...oloshi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by M4gunners: 4:46am On Mar 20, 2015
HzRF:

U are an epitome of stupidity
A world without u would have been better
Well said bro. Can you imagine a bingo insulting a 87 years for saying the truth only because he was paid to shout change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by TI1919(m): 5:42am On Mar 20, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by tit(f): 6:53am On Mar 20, 2015
M4gunners:
Well said bro. Can you imagine a bingo insulting a 87 years for saying the truth only because he was paid to shout change.

i just pity his generation and type of Yoruba.
he must be a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by dein77(m): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Ayo Adebanjo is a disgrace to the human race!

Why? For not supporting your despotic saint?

Wake up and smell the coffee. ...GMB cannot win!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by henryangelo: 7:02am On Mar 20, 2015
jeffizy:

Papa, if you cannot forgive a man that wronged you 30 years ago, it speaks volume about the kind of person you are.
I believe you are a xtian. Follow the line of the Lord's prayer that says ....'forgive us our transgression as we forgive those who sin against us....'
But it doesn't mean your feelings can change our minds though.

#c-h-a-n-g-e
He should forgive and vote for the man who made his life and the life of his people miserable, all he meant is that he can not take chances on the basis of forgiveness to expose himself to slavery again,voting buhari is putting the life of his children at high risk of slavery,the man whats freedom,#what an old man sees while sitting down you cannot see it even if you climb on top of a palm tree(igbo proverb)wise up

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by dein77(m): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2015
henryangelo:

He should forgive and vote for the man who made his life and the life of his people miserable, all he meant is that he can not take chances on the basis of forgiveness to expose himself to slavery again,voting buhari is putting the life of his children at high risk of slavery,the man ones freedom,#what an old man sees while sitting down you cannot see it even if you climb on top of a palm tree(igbo proverb)wise up

GBAM! !!
Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by henryangelo: 7:09am On Mar 20, 2015
Papa, dont worry yourself, we are not voting for a man who subjected us to slavery,we can just forgive his past as Christians but we will help him by not giving him the opportunity of repeating the same knowing truly well that an extremist can never change,
If I may ask, have he ever asked for forgiveness? No but let's forgive him but giving him a chance again...NO
GEJ gave us freedom that's the much reason we should choose him over Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by ElFenomeno1: 7:14am On Mar 20, 2015
HzRF:

U are an epitome of stupidity
A world without u would have been better

Your father and mother are bloody basta rds
Go back home and tell them I said they are unfortunate fuc ktards
And as for you vacuous troglodyte, may thunder strike your left balls and blow you to smithereens
Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by ElFenomeno1: 7:19am On Mar 20, 2015
M4gunners:

The same hypocritical smelly goat who has been busy going from thread to thread to insult Buhari
How daft,dumb and dimwitted of you to even try and talk about insults when that Is what you thrive on....
You should be shot point blank at close range
May a lunatic ram a table leg into your as shole , fuc king nuisance
You want to tell me about insulting elders when you have been doing the same?
PILLOCK ... May amadioha strike dead one by one, all of your family members!
Ashiere omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by olas24u(f): 7:22am On Mar 20, 2015
we have to respect the elders states man,s opinion ,but the implementation of the national conference reports can be done by another government in power.He should have implemented the recommendation immediately why did he wait to use it as a bargain?what about if he betrays them after he gets back to power.
Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by ElFenomeno1: 7:23am On Mar 20, 2015
dein77:

Why? For not supporting your despotic saint?

Wake up and smell the coffee. ...GMB cannot win!

What coffee?
Seems your smells senses are not functional
Fuc ktard
Go and sort your life out, there is no coffee brewing
Daft punk
Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by biafranqueen: 7:27am On Mar 20, 2015
Only those in London and America forgot the truth!

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by biafranqueen: 7:32am On Mar 20, 2015
jeffizy:

Papa, if you cannot forgive a man that wronged you 30 years ago, it speaks volume about the kind of person you are.
I believe you are a xtian. Follow the line of the Lord's prayer that says ....'forgive us our transgression as we forgive those who sin against us....'
But it doesn't mean your feelings can change our minds though.

#c-h-a-n-g-e
Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by Dinobenson: 8:07am On Mar 20, 2015
Nobody seems to address a vital issue he raised.The north(core north) held this country down and are the only region benefitting from the status quo and would fight to maintain it.so,no northerner will like to change it.And what Nigeria needs badly to grow is restructuring,i dont think Buhari will be willing to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by HzRF(m): 8:42am On Mar 20, 2015
M4gunners:
Don't mind dem who cares about dem
D only pple DAT make sense a bit are d politicians(APC)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by HzRF(m): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2015
Dinobenson:
Nobody seems to address a vital issue he raised.The north(core north) held this country down and are the only region benefitting from the status quo and would fight to maintain it.so,no northerner will like to change it.And what Nigeria needs badly to grow is restructuring,i dont think Buhari will be willing to do that.
They are ebinas
With dem supporting tinubu
They will certainly get crumbs which Gej won't give dem
Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by M4gunners: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

The same hypocritical smelly goat who has been busy going from thread to thread to insult Buhari
How daft,dumb and dimwitted of you to even try and talk about insults when that Is what you thrive on....
You should be shot point blank at close range
May a lunatic ram a table leg into your as shole , fuc king nuisance
You want to tell me about insulting elders when you have been doing the same?
PILLOCK ... May amadioha strike dead one by one, all of your family members!
Ashiere omo ale jatijati
Your Own Family are nuisances.U know what,u will be the one shot ur Family. May AMADIOHA strike u and ur generation.I never insulted Buhari. If being against him because of his way of leadership is what you called insult, so be it. Fucck ur generation ones again. Der LovePeddler Sohn Fick dich.
Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by ElFenomeno1: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2015
M4gunners:
My family are nuisances. We will all be shot point blank.May AMADIOHA strike me and my generation.I insulted Buhari. If being against him because of his way of lleadershipis what you called insult, so be it. Fucck my generation and loved ones. Der LovePeddler Sohn Fick dich.

FIXED

You brainless twerp! cheesy

Go fu....ck your mum before you die!!!!
Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by M4gunners: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

FIXED

You brainless twerp! cheesy

Go fu....ck your mum before you die!!!!
U are lucky i am at work now.
Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by ElFenomeno1: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2015
M4gunners:
U are lucky i am at work now.

Your father.... who will employ a brainless basta rd?!
Dont kid yourself.... You are a jobless cun t whose data is about to run out!
Fu....ck you and your poverty stricken family
Anu mpama

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by obergath: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Anu mpama

all these product of artificial insemination between apes deserve every insult you throw at them. omo re.
Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by Jesusloveyou: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2015
tit:

stop playing with yoursef.
it is sin
this ogogoro man don finish,back to otuoke,with this clueless ayo adebanyo talking of how south is feeding north,
Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by ElFenomeno1: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2015
obergath:

all these product of artificial insemination between apes deserve every insult you throw at them. omo re.

cheesy
Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by fortunella: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2015
BUHARI can never win this election. He is not our choice, we do not want a brutal heartless and unintelligent man to be our president. Nigerians need Jonathan till 2019.

Afenifere leader, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, says he can never forgive the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), because of the sins he committed against Yoruba leaders while he was head of state between December 1983 and August 1985.

The 87-year-old, who was a close associate of the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, said Buhari locked up all the Yoruba governors after overthrowing the Shehu Shagari government.

Adebanjo said this at a post-National Conference in Lagos titled, ‘Into tomorrow and beyond’ on Thursday.

He said, “Back then, Awolowo warned Shagari that his government would soon hit the rock if he did not put things in order. Shortly after, in December 1983, Buhari overthrew the government but the man that was speaking against Shagari (Awolowo), was harrassed by Buhari.

“Buhari picked up all the Yoruba governors: Adekunle Ajasin (Ondo State); Olabisi Onabanjo (Ogun) and others, who were true progressives and locked them up.

“Somebody said I am a Christian and I should forgive Buhari but I said I cannot forgive such. Ajasin’s children say they have forgiven Buhari but I am not in their party, I can’t forgive him.”

Adebanjo said the North was against the implementation of the resolutions of the confab because the region was enjoying the system which is unfavourable to southern Nigeria.

He, therefore, urged Yoruba to vote for President Goodluck Jonathan next week as he had promised to implement the report of the confab.

He also dismissed claims that he and other Afenifere leaders had been bribed by Jonathan.

He said, “I am saying vote Jonathan not because he is Ijaw or from the South-South. No northerner will convoke a national conference because everything we are talking of that has been unfavourable to the South; they (North) are the beneficiaries.”

Copyright PUNCH.[/quote]

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by henrysam(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2015
I only pity people following buhari and shouting change.
One thing is important here. Buhari admitted doing all these things he is accused of as a military head of state but he never say sorry. Even in a relationship if husband and wife knows or cultivate the habit of saying sorry the union will be smooth.
I still see the element of dictatorship and pride in buhari and we should not be blinded by his integrity in the midst of corrupt people.
Just like it was rightly said buhari is the only necklace apc put on. If the necklace is removed the beauty is gone
And this necklace is full of arrogance.
It's easy to forgive when someone says sorry but very hard to when one is offended and the other party believes what can you do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by M4gunners: 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Anu mpama
Fick dich nochmal. I'm hundred times better than you. Arusi adihe egbu nmadu na nkiti.Uf you are looking for work pm me .I will employ you. I want to open a car wash . You can start working for me there.As of my Family, they are all doing well. Arbeitlos such dich was besser zu tun als dis was du mmachst.I pity ur hunger striking Family.
Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by obergath: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
M4gunners:
Fick dich nochmal. I'm hundred times better than you. Arusi adihe egbu nmadu na nkiti.Uf you are looking for work pm me .I will employ you. I want to open a car wash . You can start working for me there.As of my Family, they are all doing well. Arbeitlos such dich was besser zu tun als dis was du mmachst.I pity ur hunger striking Family.

du bist ein dummkopf.
Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by M4gunners: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
obergath:

du bist ein dummkopf.
Mit dir rede nie mann achso halt dein klappe!
Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by obergath: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
M4gunners:
Mit dir rede nie mann achso halt dein klappe!

Sie hurensohn rülpste aus der fotze eines rasend frau.
Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by M4gunners: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
obergath:

Sie hurensohn rülpste aus der fotze eines rasend frau.
Was versuchst du jetzt zu sagen? Das du deutsch sprichst oder was? Was du jetzt bestselle, wurde bald zu dir geschickt wenn du nicht aufpassen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Realistic Bic Drawing By A Nigerian / I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks / Three Reasons Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Likely To Win His Court Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.