Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Chicken Without Feathers - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Chicken Without Feathers (38748 Views)

See The "Half Cat, Half Chicken" Everyone Is Talking About: (photo) / Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) / Amazing Black Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicken Without Feathers by NemzySeries(m): 9:26am On Mar 20, 2015
Haba....dis is public nudity na......but I'm safe to say d chicken learnt frm our ladies.....a cow is nxt on d line
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by Sirniyeh(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2015
This is for MONEY RITUAL! Don't ask me how? It is common in Ijebu land. The more the feathers grow, the more money comes.

It is not strange to us in Ijebuland

1 Like

Re: Chicken Without Feathers by ojeffo: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2015
NOW THERE GOES KIM KARDASHIAN OF BIRDS WORLD
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by folafola(m): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2015
I once saw a chick without feather sometimes as well in Ago-Are and snapped it. I later got informed that it was the handiwork of evil men and it is done to make evil happen to the man or woman attached to the chick. Spirit of unclothedness,homelessness poverty. Evil men exist
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by netmillionaires(m): 9:34am On Mar 20, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
So unclothedness don enter animal them

I'll not be surprised when one naija policeman go arrest this fowl for "improper dressing"
that police man go b hungry police man. Na just excuse to chop d chicken.
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2015
Pdp campaign chicken grin grin stolen and escaped while the thief was trying to change the identity of the chicken grin fly away Peter fly away paul
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by Vainglory: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2015
Temismith:
that's Sexy

Signs of zoophilla.
@ Op, there is nothing to worry about. This fowl has a genetic disorder which occurs sometimes though not often.
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by Anapuao(f): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2015
grin grin grin this is freaking funny
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by Chiaka(f): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2015
kentochi:
I went to the market to buy things with my daughter yesterday, as we where about to enter bike this chicken without feathers ran from no where and entered under the bike we where about to board.

Maybe bird flu! for sure the fowl is sick. Apart form no feathers it has some growth on its skin.
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by Ologunjude(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2015
kentochi:

Have not seen such before.
I was like what happen.

So when you asked the. Chicken the above question, what was his response? grin
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2015
Iamsynord:
I blame President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ( PhD in Zoology) for the Unclad Chicken
wat dhyu mean angry
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by jaykaylegend(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2015
The chicken be like mama nnkechi pepper soup pot is not my portion!!
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2015
shocked shocked end time chicken reooooo grin
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by isan(m): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2015
shocked emi o ri iru eleyi ri o
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by Vetsolo(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2015
Iamsynord:
I blame President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ( PhD in Zoology) for the Unclad Chicken

dis a genetic condition dat lead to absence of hear similar to d fizzled feather gene which causes coiling of hair in poultry. however bird like dis is not new dey are breed in controled environment in isreal ,,,,it would intrest u to no dat it reduces cost of defeathering in large scale poultry farming
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by Vetsolo(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2015
is a genetic condition dat lead to absence of hear similar to d fizzled feather gene which causes coiling of hair in poultry. however bird like dis is not new dey are breed in controled environment in isreal ,,,,it would intrestu to no dat it reduces cost of defeathering in large scale poultry farming
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by adahgold(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2015
The chicken escape for him life kudos to the chicken, this chicken is a hero...
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by MymothersKeeper(f): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2015
I have heared of adiye abolorun, this one ma abolewu :s
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by Lanceslot(m): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2015
The chicken was used for money ritual.... After all the necessary thing is done, they bring the chicken, remove its feathers and throw maize to it, the person involved will last as much number of years as the number of maize the chicken will consume.
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by 9jatatafo(m): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2015
Nothing new here, when growing up, my grandma used to unfeather her female chickens that layed egg and drink the egg so whe will unfeather them to show how shameful the female chickens should be for drinking her eggs.
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by upsyLi(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2015
It's nothing special, I've forgotten the name it's called. its usually expensive than the normal chicken
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 20, 2015
D CHICKEN DON LEAN FINISH

IF YU ASK ME
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by richard870(m): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2015
Chicken awon iya grin

1 Like

Re: Chicken Without Feathers by fboycaestro(m): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2015
na wa....what is it we won't see on NL
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by Edusouls(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2015
naija bad condition na im the chicken dey suffer from..we need change badly..sai gmb
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by campusflavour: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2015
APC fowl. it. just decided. to change

1 Like

Re: Chicken Without Feathers by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2015
The chicken is guilty of indecent exposure;ashawo fowl.
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2015
Kia dis one go sweet to use make barbecue #drolling
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by Suntemi(m): 11:01am On Mar 20, 2015
VickyRotex:

undecided sad Never lived in Lagos undecided

I was right.
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by prettyJoy22(f): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
So unclothedness don enter animal them

I'll not be surprised when one naija policeman go arrest this fowl for "improper dressing"
hahahahahahahaha guy u funny die! cheesy
Re: Chicken Without Feathers by Kryx(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2015
Chicken without feathers exist, may b that chicken hv escaped in one of the poultry farms.... Olodo.

Re: Chicken Without Feathers by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2015
Its a celebrity chicken, when our celebrities are going unclad, animals too are not left out...we will soon see unclad she-goat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) / Cats Pass Out After Eating Their Owner's Marijuana Plants In US (Pics, Video) / 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.