Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) (5485 Views)

Monkey Adopts Chicken As They Become Inseparable In Israel (Photos) / Which Breed Of Dog Is This? / Only Two Kinds Of Dog Breeds...the Caucasian Ovcharka & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 7:57am On Nov 17, 2015
Hello Team,

I have wraps and bag of dog chicken (full meat, see pictures below of sample). there are 5-7 pieces in each wrap.

A bag has 12 wraps in it.

Other chicken parts available, kindly call for pricing of ---Chicken neck, heart, wings and kidney.

Bag of Chicken Back/Ribs area-N8000 (N1000 for delivery anywhere in Lagos mainland and Island, Ikorodu and Ajah will attract an extra charge, exceptions can be made, lets talk).

Full Chicken like the picture below N9600 for a bag.

Weight
Spine and Rib (aka Back) is 10kg per bag
Chest/Breast(aka Back with flesh) 20kg per bag

call 08080187158 to place an order.

We also sell dog indomie, price per kg varies. call for more information or email blowjanet@gmail.com 08080187158.

Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by olumig(m): 8:04am On Nov 17, 2015
Source of chicken, imported or local?
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 8:28am On Nov 17, 2015
local.
olumig:
Source of chicken, imported or local?
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by chucky234(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
blowjanet:
local.
What is the size of the indomie and also price
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
i sell only 50kg and its N8000 plus delivery at the moment but the price reduces and increases sometimes, factories are using better equipments now.
chucky234:
What is the size of the indomie and also price
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by chucky234(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
blowjanet:
i sell only 50kg and its N8000 plus delivery at the moment but the price reduces and increases sometimes, factories are using better equipments now.
how much will it go for if I'm picking it myself?
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by dochman779: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
can I get chicken of about 500-1000 naira
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by generalj1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
hello,

whats the weight per bag?

i buy my dogs chicken or meat per kilo.

let me know the price per kilo and we can talk about as much as possible chicken you can supply.

call or whatzap 08053341623
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
I don't weigh mine, I sell by wraps and bag. Price stated above u can buy your first bag and weigh it yourself
generalj1:
hello,

let me know the price per kilo and we can talk about as much as possible chicken you can supply.

Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
chucky234:
how much will it go for if I'm picking it myself?

N7500
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Each wrap costs N600. Kindly view price above
dochman779:
can I get chicken of about 500-1000 naira
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by lacicrips(m): 9:50am On Nov 19, 2015
Is each of the chicken pieces full chicken?
Are they fit for consumption by humans?
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by generalj1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
blowjanet:
I don't weigh mine, I sell by wraps and bag. Price stated above u can buy your first bag and weigh it yourself

happy sales..
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
blowjanet:

Will weigh it and revert. Regards
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
generalj1:
hello,

Will weigh it and revert but the bags are sealed so i can not break it open to sell a bag based on weight. Regards
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
lacicrips:
Is each of the chicken pieces full chicken?
Are they fit for consumption by humans?

They are fit for human consumption, full chicken( the chest/breast region). Chicken is bred locally in a registered farm so there's quality control.
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Still Available for distribution within lagos.
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
Still Available for distribution within lagos.
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 6:10am On Dec 05, 2015
Still available
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 3:25am On Dec 07, 2015
SA
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by Omari88: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2016
SA?
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 2:19am On Mar 05, 2016
yes, but depends on your location, n deliveries at the moment because of fuel issues.
Omari88:
SA?
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by Charlesdegaulle: 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
Omari88:
SA?
Means still available
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by olumig(m): 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Where is your location, do you supply chicken necks too?
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by Omari88: 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yeah, I know... I was asking if it's still available.
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
Still Available
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hello, i am in Isolo, Jakande Estate to be precise.
olumig:
Where is your location, do you supply chicken necks too?
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
still available theres endless supply. Farm grown chickens
Omari88:
Yeah, I know... I was asking if it's still available.
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by olumig(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
blowjanet:
Hello, i am in Isolo, Jakande Estate to be precise.
Do you have chicken necks available.
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
none at the moment just back/rib and full chest
olumig:
Do you have chicken necks available.
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by ceminez: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
when you have please do holla, am interested too in the chicken neck
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by pmadise(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
@OP, please let us know when you weigh the bag and wrap. I buy my dog chicken from the market in kg and it will make sense to know if urs is the same, more expensive or cheaper when compared.

It will surely not cost you anything to place the bag or wrap on a scale. Asking a buyer to measure it could mean bolting the cage when the horse has taken off...

I would be interested when I know what i'm getting into.

Thanks for your anticipated positive response.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

1st JOS DOG WALK 2015- Let's Walk Them Together / 16months Old Male Pedigree Slant Back German Shepherd For Sale. / Where Can I Golden Retriever In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.