Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Which Is The Best City To Get Clean Vw Tok Golf 4 In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Is The Best City To Get Clean Vw Tok Golf 4 In Nigeria (774 Views)

Pro And Con Of Golf 4 Please Advice With Your Experience !!! / VW Jetta 2010 Or Toyota Camry 2010 / Work In Progress (vw Beetle) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best City To Get Clean Vw Tok Golf 4 In Nigeria by zenithgroup: 4:28am On Mar 20, 2015
I have seen some, but they're not clean enough pls people may I have your direction pls as to which pack to go get em
Re: Which Is The Best City To Get Clean Vw Tok Golf 4 In Nigeria by DECOtech(m): 8:54am On Mar 20, 2015
Come to Lagos
Re: Which Is The Best City To Get Clean Vw Tok Golf 4 In Nigeria by oktawian(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2015
Europe cheesy

And i really mean it.
Re: Which Is The Best City To Get Clean Vw Tok Golf 4 In Nigeria by zenithgroup: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2015
Where in lagos
Re: Which Is The Best City To Get Clean Vw Tok Golf 4 In Nigeria by oktawian(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2015
Try to find something on olx.
Re: Which Is The Best City To Get Clean Vw Tok Golf 4 In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
DECOtech:
Come to Lagos

Decotech, he can also visit Jos, Bauchi, Kano or go to cotonu. DON'T check any olx, the rate of scam adverts there is something else.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best City To Get Clean Vw Tok Golf 4 In Nigeria by zenithgroup: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ol wetin, yeye dey smell. Scam things hehehe
Re: Which Is The Best City To Get Clean Vw Tok Golf 4 In Nigeria by zenithgroup: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2015

Decotech, he can also visit Jos, Bauchi, Kano or go to cotonu. DON'T check any olx, the rate of scam adverts there is something else.
what of carmurdi ?

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? / What Is Ur View About Mazda 121 / Govt Utility Van Spotted With Worn Out Tyre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.