Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Good Business Proposal For A Capital Of N2m...only Serious Minded People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Business Proposal For A Capital Of N2m...only Serious Minded People (472 Views)

Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession / My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 / You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Business Proposal For A Capital Of N2m...only Serious Minded People by dhanniel2(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2015
I have a savings of about N2m, and I've been thinking of a good business I can venture Into that would give me a Huge Profit....I can't come up with something that's worthwhile....... Kindly present your proposal if you have any (Good and Viable Proposal). All proposal will be duely vetted and Legalized. Appreciate for your quick response.
Re: Good Business Proposal For A Capital Of N2m...only Serious Minded People by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2015
where are your info? name, email, state of origin, bank statement and a binding contract form for the both of us to sign.. then i'll disclose my business proposal to you

1 Like

Re: Good Business Proposal For A Capital Of N2m...only Serious Minded People by dhanniel2(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2015
Check my signature for my e-mail address.....we can discuss further from there
Re: Good Business Proposal For A Capital Of N2m...only Serious Minded People by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
If your location is Abj or Enugu, you can send an email to chocolatespicy368@yahoo.com..

(1) (Reply)

Get That Item Sold / Advice As Regards Geting A Politician To Sponsor Of A Project / Neteller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.