Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

My Pastor Says He Likes Me, But He Is Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pastor Says He Likes Me, But He Is Married. (1635 Views)

She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Says He Likes Me, But He Is Married. by ConfessionsNgr: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2015
Hi, I hope my identity is truly anonymous. I attend this church in South-East region in Nigeria. I have been a regular member for like 3 years. Around last year, I noticed the pastor started to like me more. He will give me money to take care of my siblings. I thought it was just normal liking at first. I respect the pastor a lot, because he is anointed, jovial and prayerful. But his wife is too harsh and strict. She is rude and shouts on people anyhow. They got married before the pastor got born again and turned pastor. The pastor do tell me that he wished I was his wife. He says he likes me a lot and won't mind having me as his second wife, even though it is against the Scriptures. It is obvious that he is not enjoying his marriage. And to make matters worse, his wife hasn't given birth after fifteen years of marriage. Pastor keeps telling me he sees me in his dreams and visions as God's ordained wife for him. I am really confused, afraid and at the same time happy because pastor is a good man, but I don't want to be the reason why he will leave his wife for me. He has told me to go and think about it, but I just don't know what to think about. Any meaningful suggestions?

I just got this. Any suggestions for this lady? To read more and comment anonymously click http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/36/my-pastor-says-he-likes-me-but-he-is-married

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Says He Likes Me, But He Is Married. by oge4real(f): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2015
When you ask a meaningful question, I'll still be here.
Re: My Pastor Says He Likes Me, But He Is Married. by Cadamlk: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2015
The question is are you in love with him or did you beleive him?IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF LEAVE THAT CHURCH.Because you are bout to be devoured by a huge lion

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Says He Likes Me, But He Is Married. by kristen12(f): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2015
Nollywood tins
Re: My Pastor Says He Likes Me, But He Is Married. by remsonik(f): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2015
That devilish pastor from the pit of hell!!

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Says He Likes Me, But He Is Married. by Bwon(m): 11:00am On Mar 20, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
Hi, I hope my identity is truly anonymous. I attend this church in South-East region in Nigeria. I have been a regular member for like 3 years. Around last year, I noticed the pastor started to like me more. He will give me money to take care of my siblings. I thought it was just normal liking at first. I respect the pastor a lot, because he is anointed, jovial and prayerful. But his wife is too harsh and strict. She is rude and shouts on people anyhow. They got married before the pastor got born again and turned pastor. The pastor do tell me that he wished I was his wife. He says he likes me a lot and won't mind having me as his second wife, even though it is against the Scriptures. It is obvious that he is not enjoying his marriage. And to make matters worse, his wife hasn't given birth after fifteen years of marriage. Pastor keeps telling me he sees me in his dreams and visions as God's ordained wife for him. I am really confused, afraid and at the same time happy because pastor is a good man, but I don't want to be the reason why he will leave his wife for me. He has told me to go and think about it, but I just don't know what to think about. Any meaningful suggestions?

I just got this. Any suggestions for this lady? To read more and comment anonymously click http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/36/my-pastor-says-he-likes-me-but-he-is-married
He need spiritual beating leave him to us

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Big Boy ? / Is This Too Much? Will I B Wrong 2 Do It / How Do We Know If A Girl Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.