Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon (61963 Views)

Journey To The Core: How Far Down Is The Center Of The Earth? / What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? / Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by johnydon22(m): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
shadowgwalker:
that place shud be a place for high level terrorist and hardened criminals to dwell abeg. In that case, there shud be nothing like death sentence again.
grin grin grin
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:

Seriously bro.. grin but i think you would be used to it because you would have been born to meet it as a norm

She's a dame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by johnydon22(m): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
neoapocalypse:

She's a dame
I no know oo, No wonder she called me Sis cheesy
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by axiliborha(f): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
SuperSuave:
Great!!! Jupiter and Saturn are somehow scary or is it just me..?
Op, where is pluto? undecided
hi I am axiliborha and am from Jupiter and guess what I don't give a flyingfuck if you are scared of my planet all I know is that earth has too much smell.....today is will smell like spoilt fish tomorrow like rotten egg and they are too much noise and stupid people surrounding it
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by NuelOshokha(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Saturn would have been nice for taking selfies.
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by Blakjewelry(m): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
johnydon22:
No one was expecting it to fun...

The i international space station would be fun for short term but not for long term..
That is why I always argue it can be used as a research base or an outpost
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by SuperSuave(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
axiliborha:
hi I am axiliborha and am from Jupiter and guess what I don't give a flyingfuck if you are scared of my planet all I know is that earth has too much smell.....today is will smell like spoilt fish tomorrow like rotten egg and they are too much noise and stupid people surrounding it
hi, I'm on a week visit to "your planet", where can I get agege bread and akara pls?
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by axiliborha(f): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
SuperSuave:

hi, I'm on a week visit to "your planet", where can I get agege bread and akara pls?
before Mars opposite Venus street when you get there tell them you are looking my Mr IDontgiveafuck and they will point to his house they sell the best type of akara and bread there good luck
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by Syphonn(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
TOP PHONES RELEASED IN 2017 THAT ARE WATERPROOF

Cell phones and different gadgets intended to be waterproof, and in addition dustproof, get a rating from a gathering known as the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). The rating comes as the two letters “IP” which remains for Ingress Protection took after by a two-digit number. The primary number characterizes the level of assurance against tidy, soil and sand. The second number alludes to the level of insurance against water.
Take a look at the top smartphones that are waterproof and were released this year

READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/top-waterproof-smartphones-2017/
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by nlPoster: 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Impressive photoshop but Neptune and Uranus both have rings, @ op.
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by nlPoster: 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Note, I only checked pages 1 and 9 of this thread. I have no idea what's on the other ones.

If anybody sees something questionable there, let me know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

World's Oldest Black Rhinoceros Dies Aged 57 / Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) / NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.