Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Bulk SMS Provider Urgently Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulk SMS Provider Urgently Needed (936 Views)

Factors To Consider When Choosing A Host Service Provider. / Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider / How To Choose The Best Bulk Sms Provider In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk SMS Provider Urgently Needed by Slyr0x: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2015
Hi,

If I was to send a text message to 30million people (my own numbers), what is the lowest price you can give me per sms?

Kindly treat as urgent.

You can drop your price here or email me slyrox2[at]gmail[.]com
Re: Bulk SMS Provider Urgently Needed by geniusng(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
N1 per sms

Before you settle for an offer, you need to consider 2 things.
1. Deliverability
2. How many sms units will be deducted when u send 1 SMS

STANLEY 08033398769
Re: Bulk SMS Provider Urgently Needed by CreativeWeb(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
Slyr0x, I wil give at #1 per sms.
1 unit is equals to 1 sms flat for all GSM networks in Nigeria.

Email me at: creativewebng@gmail.com
Re: Bulk SMS Provider Urgently Needed by Vinshu(f): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
I can provide unlimited sms for you! No Units! Unlimited Text Messages. Send anytime to all countries including Nigeria.

Let me know vinshu.kaunas@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Bulk SMS Provider Urgently Needed by nnamdiosu(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2015
Slyr0x:
Hi,

If I was to send a text message to 30million people (my own numbers), what is the lowest price you can give me per sms?

Kindly treat as urgent.

we would give you at 80 k per unit. you could easily set it as a cron job on my site and go to sleep. our servers would just send it for you while u just be attending to other things. smscradle. com.
Re: Bulk SMS Provider Urgently Needed by semasir: 8:17am On Mar 22, 2015
With over 5yrs in the business, I will offer you a reliable API for 65 kobo (delivering at 1.7units per SMS) and a delivery rate of 70 percent or get another for 70kobo delivering at 1.7units too zith a delivery rate of 98percent or a unified delivery of 1 unit per SMS at #1.10 at 98 percent delivery rate.

I choose to quote the delivery rate thus for you to know why the pricing differs as some may offer you ridiculous pricing yet delivery will be tasking for you and the reason its not 100 percent is failure from the networks as there's no perfect condition anywhere. You can get a foreign API or local to use as you desire too. Let's talk via 08098002051 Phone/WhatsApp. Thanks

Slyr0x:
Hi,

Kindly treat as urgent.

Re: Bulk SMS Provider Urgently Needed by ilekky(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2015
90k per sms will be ok for that unit.Check our website on www.yemlatsms.com

You can also call 07069186241.
Re: Bulk SMS Provider Urgently Needed by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
We will sell at #85k/unit...
Check www.cheetahsms.padisoft.org
Call 08146225129
Whatsapp 08146225129
Re: Bulk SMS Provider Urgently Needed by femzysticks(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Vinshu:
I can provide unlimited sms for you! No Units! Unlimited Text Messages. Send anytime to all countries including Nigeria.

Let me know vinshu.kaunas@gmail.com

I need the unlimited sms

Drop your contact details

(1) (Reply)

Scala Hosting Is A Scam / USA Adsense Available For Sale / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.