Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men (25164 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / Guys How Do You Respond To What Do You Want From Me ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by seunique(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

OP YOU BETTER DELETE THIS TRASH AND REASON LIKE A NIGERIAN. ALL THOSE THINGS YOU WROTE UP THEIR MIGHT BE TRUE IF YOU'RE DEALING WITH A FOREIGN LADY.

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES AND THE ONLY THING THEY WANT FROM MEN IS MONEY, MONEY AND MORE MONEY. EVEN IF YOU SMELL AND LOOK LIKE GORRILA, IF YOU GOT ENOUGH CASH THEY WILL FLOCK AROUND YOU SHAMELESSLY FAKING LOVE AND AFFECTION JUST TO RIP YOU OFF YOUR CASH.

YOU MUST BE DREAMING TO ACCORD ALL THIS HONOR TO THIS GOLD DIGGERS WHOSE MISSION IS TO SUCK MEN POCKET'S DRY.
Please check this guy!

A NIGERIAN GIRL SEES A RELATIONSHIP AS A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM SO ALL YOUR LIST IS NOT APPLICABLE TO THEM IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY.

SET OF MONEY HUNGRY, UGLY, SMELLY, DIRTY, FRUSTRATED HOES AND COMMERCIAL SEX WORKERS CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS.

I ADVISE ANY SANE MAN TO MARRY A FOREIGN LADY IF YOU WANT HAPPINESS AND PEACE OF MIND

#team foreign girls cool
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Money answereth all things, forget alll this write up, no be naija we dey.
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Let's clap for OP! Next is 80 qualities men want in women.
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by odunayo17: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Jst passing ooooo I no fit shout
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Mattpopson101: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
OP without money how can achieve all these things lol.
JUNIT1:
They say women are hard to understand, but maybe it is because we don't understand what they require from us men

Below are 6 Lists that women want from men.

Correct smell: Deodorant Ads may be going overboard showing men being lured by women's perfume. But the other way is also true. Choose a deo that suits you. Especially if it's your first date, it's best not to try anything experimental. Know what smells best on you. Remember, what smelt heavenly on your friend might stink on your skin! For everything depends on your body odour. When you spray perfume on your body, what you smell is a combination of the deo spray and your body odour. Choose wise.

Correct Surprise: Women love surprises be it chocolates, love notes, gifts or even a bouquet of flowers. Women don't mind them in any numbers. You are sure to score brownie points with this one!

Correct honest guy: Honesty is still the best policy. Never lie to her if you are thinking of a long-term relationship. Never mind you will face some initial flak, but eventually you will win over her trust.

Correct body: What with the celebrities being obsessed with getting a six pack or eight pack abs, girls too go ga ga over men with a well-toned body. Get into the habit of regular workout so you can make heads turn!

Correct dress: Nothing turns off a women than a poorly-dressed man. Do a style-check, spot the trends in fashion, speak to a stylist to find out what looks best on you. Clothes maketh man literally!

Correct hairstyle: Nothing like a funky haircut! A good hairstyle can give you a different look altogether. What are you waiting for? Get that stunner look so you can impress that chick you have been eyeing.

Correct hands smiley: You might have taken your girlfriend to the hottest restaurants in town, yet she will not mind if you can cook one of her favourite dishes (or even plain instant noodles) when she's hungry. Such moments are never forgotten.

I hope this clears the confusion grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by JUNIT1(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
dabrake:

At the end of the whole keypad punches, you had just "1 like"

Help me ask am o angry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by JUNIT1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Money doesn't control real women.. This post is meant for what real women want from Nigerian men. I am not talking about cheap slutty women that just want to use guys for their money

Money is not the most important thing to them contrary to many beliefs.... That is my point.
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by JUNIT1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ayolaw2003:
Let's clap for OP! Next is 80 qualities men want in women.

You can post that one na grin
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by JUNIT1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mattpopson101:
OP without money how can achieve all these things lol.

Dont think that money is all women want, thats where we Nigerian men miss it. Money cannot buy real love and real women
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by chilinks(m): 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
grin
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Msquare220: 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
CORRECT POST
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

OP YOU BETTER DELETE THIS TRASH AND REASON LIKE A NIGERIAN. ALL THOSE THINGS YOU WROTE UP THEIR MIGHT BE TRUE IF YOU'RE DEALING WITH A FOREIGN LADY.

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES AND THE ONLY THING THEY WANT FROM MEN IS MONEY, MONEY AND MORE MONEY. EVEN IF YOU SMELL AND LOOK LIKE GORRILA, IF YOU GOT ENOUGH CASH THEY WILL FLOCK AROUND YOU SHAMELESSLY FAKING LOVE AND AFFECTION JUST TO RIP YOU OFF YOUR CASH.

YOU MUST BE DREAMING TO ACCORD ALL THIS HONOR TO THIS GOLD DIGGERS WHOSE MISSION IS TO SUCK MEN POCKET'S DRY.

A NIGERIAN GIRL SEES A RELATIONSHIP AS A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM SO ALL YOUR LIST IS NOT APPLICABLE TO THEM IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY.

SET OF MONEY HUNGRY, UGLY, SMELLY, DIRTY, FRUSTRATED HOES AND COMMERCIAL SEX WORKERS CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS.

I ADVISE ANY SANE MAN TO MARRY A FOREIGN LADY IF YOU WANT HAPPINESS AND PEACE OF MIND

#team foreign girls cool

Lol whats so special bout foreign chicks ?
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lala247:

www.google.com
undecided
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by JUNIT1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lala247:

Hes trying to say that what applies to foreign women when it comes to what they want from men does not apply to Nigerian women #Ignorance
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
searching4love:

www.google.com
undecided

Lol ok ....
Its Google page
Just wanted to know wt u meant by that
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
JUNIT1:

Hes trying to say that what applies to foreign women when it comes to what they want from men does not apply to Nigerian women #Ignorance

Ok i dont get it ... Cuz i think foreign r worse lol. We can manipulate easyyy grin
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ok ....
Its Google page
Just wanted to know wt u meant by that

Guy free me abeg undecided I'm not friendly so face front
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
I keep wondering what is so special with foreign girls. Could it be your ego or you lack the right energy to be with a Nigerian girl. Girls, be it from Asia, East Africa, South America, Central America, North America or Europe are all the same, It all boils down to individual preferences. I have dated girls from Paraguay, Morocco, Caucasian from the U.S, Belgian and other nationalities when I was in school. Most of what these girls did then was Partying all day, drinking and going to concerts, never cooked, washed, cleaned the house like few loyal naija ladies do. Though I liked it then since we were all young and wild but at the same time it was all about my money. Shortly before I graduated I dated a girl from the same state with me in Nigeria and it was lovely. What I found out is how she respects me and how she would treat me like a sister and a friend.

Nigeria girls are hard working, self motivated and caring babes. I know there are pockets of hustlers out there due to the economy situation but do not generalize.

Also Nigerian girls are among the cleanest girls in the world, If you have really been dating foreign girls you will tell yourself the truth.

searching4love:
undecided #team foreign girls cool
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
searching4love:

Guy free me abeg undecided I'm not friendly so face front

Lol u cnt bk it up

Carry on gassing bruv ... wink
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
milloguy:
I keep wondering what is so special with foreign girls. Could it be your ego or you lack the right energy to be with a Nigerian girl. Girls, be it from Asia, East Africa, South America, Central America, North America or Europe are all the same, It all boils down to individual preferences. I have dated a girls from Paraguay, Morocco, Caucasian from the U.S, Belgian and other nationalities when I was in school. Most of what these girls did then was Partying all day, drinking and going to concerts, never cooked, washed, cleaned the house like few loyal naija ladies do. Though I liked it then since we were all young and wild but at the same time it was all about my money. Shortly before I graduated I dated a girl from the same state with me in Nigeria and it was lovely. What I found out is how she respects me and how she would treat me like a sister and a friend.

Nigeria girls are hard working, self motivated and caring babes. I know there are pockets of hustlers out there due to the economy situation but do not generalize.

Also Nigerian girls are among the cleanest girls in the world, If you have really been dating foreign girls you will tell yourself the truth.

But its the same everywhere tho
U cant say nigerian girls r cleaner... Quality of life is wayyyy better in fireign countries . So how can u say they r cleaner
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
The weather in the U.S or Europe can let someone go for days without bathing. Most average girls in these places do not shower everyday. In Nigeria, due to hot temperature we have, we are forced to shower at least one a day.

Lala247:

But its the same everywhere tho
U cant say nigerian girls r cleaner... Quality of life is wayyyy better in fireign countries . So how can u say they r cleaner
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by 2dice(m): 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
;
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u cnt bk it up

Carry on gassing bruv ... wink

Orie lo buru
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by JUNIT1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
milloguy:
The weather in the U.S or Europe can let someone go for days without bathing. Most average girls in these places do not shower everyday. In Nigeria, due to hot temperature we have, we are forced to shower at least one a day.

Na wa o, this post is not about who is better between foreign and nigerian girls oh,abeg cheesy
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
searching4love:

Orie lo buru

kiss
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by 2dice(m): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#team foreign girls cool
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by 2dice(m): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#team foreign girls cool

in as much you got some point sha..every country has their own take when it comes to the Ladies..
Without that beautiful lady Op..you won't be Born.. cheesy
NIGERIAN LADIES ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD
#Black-is-MaGic
Thank you
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2015

Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
2dice:

in as much you got some point sha..every country has their own take when it comes to the Ladies..
Without that beautiful lady Op..you won't be Born.. cheesy
NIGERIAN LADIES ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD
#Black-is-MaGic
Thank you

Lol we know

But the guy was tlking bout cleaner than other fireign girls lol dey dont even having running water . See heat
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=31819487][/quote]

Lipton aint had dat since my last visit .
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lala247:

Lipton aint had dat since my last visit .

What are you feeling like undecided a foreign gal?
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
milloguy:

Lol we shower everyday here .. Trust me a chic in a cold climate not washing for 2 days smells way better dan a chic from hit climate its a fact .. Do ur research hun.
Trust me ave been to yaba market , ajegule, lagos market n honey n small cn make me throw up .. Girls dont even shave armpit .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion / Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. / Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.