Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans (15093 Views)

Romans Landers Come And See! / All Our Runs Girls, Welcome To Romans Section / Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Me think all MAN should be busy with one thing or the other.!

Meaning, ''an idle mind is the devil workshop''

So me think that JOB before ROMANCE!

Then women would do what? look upon the men?
Re: In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
chimerase2:
easy oh de tin dn enter fp mak dos fine babes no see dis ua face u squeeze grin
lolz.... no make me laf jhare grin
Re: In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans by francizy(m): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Orijin101:

And what will the ban remove from my bodyundecided ?

Let them go ahead and ban me
Morrafvckers

No vex bro! grin

But mods, why unna dey drink orijin wey dey this guy bottle na.. cry

Not good tho.. undecided
Re: In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hey, it didnt specify if the post was meant for only men or woman. I just said mine as a general thing.

And yea, a lady too should get busy. In fact, I detest it when I see a jobless one lady and that is what most men go for! Jobless and lazy girls.

bangleslover:

Then women would do what? look upon the men?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Shey na wetin bible mean be that
Re: In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans by Rilwon: 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Orijin101:

And wat if they don't ban me undecided ?

you should thank your star smiley
Re: In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rilwon:

you should thank your star smiley
My life doesn't depend on NL
you grab?
Re: In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans by evedave(f): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
How I wish d poor people are reading this
Re: In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans by Rilwon: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Orijin101:

[color=#5500] My life doesn't depend on NL
you grab? [/b][/color]

Same as My, but why are you vituperating at the mod if truly NL here doesn't in anyway affect you?
Re: In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans by konklushun(f): 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
he is saying 'job comes b4 romance'
Re: In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans by slimmax: 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
icebeatz:

I opened a small hair saloon for her... (bought a container stall and 2 hair dryers)
I gave her a part of my g.r.a compound to operate without rent...
Gave her free light....

Drop her off at her bustop whenever I am around.
I tried to encourage her to go back to school and was willing to support.

I buy food for her and invite her and her child to stay at my parent's place whenever business isnslow and sun is too hot. Inshort, I was really pissed when she got pregnant again,

P.s the g, r.a land is worth close to a million dollars and I have had people offering to buy it but I wasnt gonna sell till she gets on her feet but all that is over.
long story short.. why you no wife the babe?
Re: In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
slimmax:

long story short.. why you no wife the babe?

Nawaaao... so u must marry anybody u help?
Besides, she is unhappily married.
Re: In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans by loswhite(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
CrazyMan:

The guy is right.

He used the book of "Job" to describe Job (getting employed) and the book of Romans" to describe Romance (falling in love and all that)

After the book of job, you have to flip through various books before arriving at romans.

Now looking at it from a realistic point of view, you must have a good "Job" if you intend to keep your relationship "romance" intact.

Getting a good Job should be your priority before Romance.

Nothing wrong with the tweet.
so if u loose ur good job automatically romance will end abi.?
Re: In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans by jaykBlaise: 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
U're very bad, u could ve helped her, that she married 4 luv n followed her hrt is now a crime? A friend need is a friend in deed. Go and ask for a forgiveness, my dear.
Re: In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans by ipunchbitches(m): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
daveP:
Fallicio ad hominem

his Premise is invalid, therefore his argument is totally invalid!!

Ad hominem means against the man baba stop dey whine us
Re: In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans by koyyess: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=icebeatz post=31818139][b]The one that really pisses me off is when I see really poor people get married and have children. One child is pardonable but when u start having like 5 children, who tf is gonna raise them for you?

There is this pretty lady I know, sweet and sexyyy but she only has a school cert.
She married an illiterate and poor husband and they had their first child.
Then she took in again sometime last yeat and when she was due to have the baby, the husband sent her to the village to have the baby because he couldnt afford a decent hospital,

She had the baby at a quack native doctor in the village and the baby died. She almost lost her life and of course, she called me begging for for money but I didnt give her.

Being poor does not mean you should be stupid. Poor people should not have more than 1 child.
How can you raise a child when u cant even afford hospital bill?

I agree with you

Re: In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans by Nicklaus(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Humblebloke:

Easy Mr Michealson....... The tweetee* is not the OP, I'm nt sure he is even on Nland.
oh i see, I wanted to rip his heart out cheesy
Re: In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans by linearity: 4:37am On Mar 21, 2015
raumdeuter:
Alphabetically

Love comes before Money
Job comes before Love or Romance alphabetically as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Party Gone Wrong, As Lady Is Stripped Naked (video) / Why Do Nigerian Guys Think Short Girls Are Easier To Date? / Viral Photo Of Ladies Poses In Bikini’s With Their Curvy Backsides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.