Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? (20748 Views)

How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School / How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
Osyxcel:

shocked shocked

Picture of yam on your legs, or issalie grin grin
Promise you won't scream if I show you.
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Benilily(f): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mine is 2,4,8,9... My sec sch days wasn't fun sha, i was always intimidated by my classmates because of my small size(very thin) which made me quiet.. I dont smile at all.. I only read 2 ease boredom. The only thing that makes my classmates extra nice to me was exam time(esp mathematics). I really hated my school then but i opened my eyes in ss3(too late)...
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by niceguy7(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
jonaji:

Which was your most noticable character when you were in secondary school ??

1. Making noise in the class

2. Like to copy notes for people

3. Fighting

4. Late coming 5. Leaving the school before
closing

6. Playing with Boys (females)

7. Asking your teachers
questions while teaching

8. Always reading

9. Always quiet in class

10. Playing football

11. Hanging around

12. Not reading your books

13. Friendly with teachers

14. Always writing love letter.....

Mine was NO 9..... So guys.... Which was urs ?
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by shumuel(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
No 9 all the way, Most quiet Student from Jss1- hlaf of Ss3.
You go fear quietness now but for SS3 i make noise small wink :p cheesy
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by SmartFaces(f): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mine was funny. I was never quiet, 4 always coming late, 13 friendly with teachers because i was the social prefect.

Adding to you list...

I and a friend like me will]b] always construct or manufacture nick names for teachers,[/b] before you know it, it is every where and other students dare not mention our names as the originators and guess what, the name dey reign well well.

Looking for other students love letters and diaries and reading out to our classmates so everybody makes jest of the writers but you will never see our own. we know what we do to others, so we don't allow them see ours. we dey hide am ehh so they feel we don't write love letters.

We raise false alarms
... like Principal is coming, then you will see everybody adjusting themselves. Infact, myself and my friend came into our class one day and said principal said there is holiday tomorrow and we had informed other classes. The next day came, 40% of day students in my class did not come to school and they blamed it on us. if you see flogg that day wey Principal flogg me and my friend ehhn! body tell us.

...laffff
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Osyxcel(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
softysparky:

Promise you won't scream if I show you.

Promise....I cross my heart smiley
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Bosch10(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
jonaji:

3. Fighting

closing

7. Asking your teachers
questions while teaching

8. Always reading

9. Always quiet in class

10. Playing football

11. Hanging around

my name was always on the list,the teacher they use my name check the validity of the list.i.e list wey my name no dey no correct.
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by nifeseun(f): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Was always reading and very quiet.. Missed my secondary school days o
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by helenCruz(f): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
1, 4 n 13. due to 13, I used to dodge punishments for num 1...buh some teachers no nice sha
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
Playing with Kitty-Katts...Option 15
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by GennyOma: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mine was no.9... wz quiet but wen I talk eeh pple will b surprised like wtf? kilode?... quiet bt funny... late coming too., I don fyn stocking and school tie finish?
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by tinyfela: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
1 and 10.... Ah make noise pass generator grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by holluikon(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
None of the above... Mine was wooing any pretty girl that come across my way
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by moseph(f): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
MimeeTee:
Playing with Kitty-Katts...Option 15

Lol no option 15 now
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mine is 8 and 13
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by XwhY(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
2, 9 and 14
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by masqot(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
3, 10 & 14. Yet, one of the best in the school.
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by masqot(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
SmartFaces:
Mine was funny. I was never quiet, 4 always coming late, 13 friendly with teachers because i was the social prefect.

Adding to you list...

I and a friend like me will]b] always construct or manufacture nick names for teachers,[/b] before you know it, it is every where and other students dare not mention our names as the originators and guess what, the name dey reign well well.

Looking for other students love letters and diaries and reading out to our classmates so everybody makes jest of the writers but you will never see our own. we know what we do to others, so we don't allow them see ours. we dey hide am ehh so they feel we don't write love letters.

We raise false alarms
... like Principal is coming, then you will see everybody adjusting themselves. Infact, myself and my friend came into our class one day and said principal said there is holiday tomorrow and we had informed other classes. The next day came, 40% of day students in my class did not come to school and they blamed it on us. if you see flogg that day wey Principal flogg me and my friend ehhn! body tell us.

...laffff
troublesome beings dey for secondary school o. Life!
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Kruzilano(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
ginawest:
I was a perpetual latecomer
u no go sch late reach me o.....
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Viktoh:
I can make noise ehn....wen ah reach SS3 ah nor go klass again
StanD Back MotherFucker, Your a Fan of Vector?.cheesy ur signature dou!
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mine was 9 but now its a story story...
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by ebube93: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
I did 1 to 6
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Viktoh(m): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
danbrowndmf:
StanD Back MotherFucker, Your a Fan of Vector?.cheesy ur signature dou!
yea, vector z mah man
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by funmo(m): 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2015

AND

Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by omocheche(f): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Well done
angrybird007:
I was alwayz reading.
I read anything I could lay my hands on.
READERS are LEADERS
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by UncleSnr(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
And you all have certificate to prove you went to secondary school ba?
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by sirdouglas(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
I did most of those stuff shaa......
I fought to the point that my seniors no longer seize my sandals cos the particular person that seize my sandals is sure to collect better beaten from me after school. One day I beat up my school prefect in the school and was giving a ground to dig.........lols
I was really a bad guy then but was very intelligent, well I was among the first five in my class. what I regret till today is that I missed being with a girl I loved simply because she said No the first time.
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by kambili999(f): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
my teachers saw me as a very quiet girl don't know why.
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by kambili999(f): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
sirdouglas:
I did most of those stuff shaa......
I fought to the point that my seniors no longer seize my sandals cos the particular person that seize my sandals is sure to collect better beaten from me after school. One day I beat up my school prefect in the school and was giving a ground to dig.........lols
I was really a bad guy then but was very intelligent, well I was among the first five in my class. what I regret till today is that I missed being with a girl I loved simply because she said No the first time.
Mike Tyson
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Mattpopson101: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
NA everything me i dey do ooo grin.
jonaji:

3. Fighting

closing

7. Asking your teachers
questions while teaching

8. Always reading

9. Always quiet in class

10. Playing football

11. Hanging around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Nigerian Scholarships Past Questions & Answers Download / Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) / The Best University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.