Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? (20749 Views)

How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School / How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
ginawest:
I was a perpetual latecomer
me too. Late comer who never tucks in her shirt
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by ginawest(f): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
Melahou:

its still in you
aw do u know
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by diamondinyang(f): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
mehn it was fun seriously
secondary school Is the best stage to experience in life, it was full of fun.
but trust me, I was always a good gal, love by all the teachers and also like associating with intelligent guys and some few brain gals..
love reading too, I read everything put on paper.
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Viktoh:
yea, vector z mah man
..#TeamVector
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Aipete2(f): 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
All except 12 n 14
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by MrRhymes101(m): 12:31am On Mar 21, 2015
10 4me o
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by SUXXI(m): 6:57am On Mar 21, 2015
No skipping class to play video games?
mine is like this...
I also copy full 80 leaves note with drawing for just N20.00(twenty naira), which i use to buy guguru and groundnut.
I come to class with my sega pad and my gamebook to read my mortal kombat and practice my skils after which i skip class during break to go out with my friends to play video games.
Game carry my head that time o.
Anyone who owns a brick game 2-in-1 is automatically my best friend.
chai. The love for games made me study computer science and right now i teach computer and still play my pc games.
I do not read at all, i copy notes.That is how i read.
I fought once with a bully in Jss1 and it ended his oppression.
I am the class monitor, and yes i am expert in No1. So after i write names of noise makers, the class will ask me to write my name because i also joined in making noise and oh boy...I write my own name too. Silly me grin undecided
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by SmartFaces(f): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2015
masqot:

troublesome beings dey for secondary school o. Life!

Bross you tire for my matter abi? you go fear fear nah.

But trust me, it was real fun, infact i dey always pitty quiet students that time.
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by masqot(m): 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
SmartFaces:

Bross you tire for my matter abi? you go fear fear nah.

But trust me, it was real fun, infact i dey always pitty quiet students that time.
Those days full of risky fun, when words like 'caution, modesty, seriousness' were missing in the dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by SmartFaces(f): 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
masqot:

Those days full of risky fun, when words like 'caution, modesty, seriousness' were missing in the dictionary.

You can't conclude all those were missing, it depends on the page you are in. Besides, all work, caution, modesty, seriousness and no play makes one a zombie.

At the day's end and all, na God dey help all of us.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by SuccessfulO(f): 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
I'm very sure I never went early to school through out my secondary school days. Team perpetual latecomer.
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by alhgana: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
lqi lai
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by alhgana: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
whn i ws in ss1 i read header to get first cls i got scnd cls that make no 4 an 5
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by LewisO: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
SuccessfulO:
I'm very sure I never went early to school through out my secondary school days. Team perpetual latecomer.
My missing ribs, how you doing? grin

You got mail... Lovely pix you got there.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by kcid(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
7,8,9 I was the bookish boy
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Natifa(f): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
i read novels to relate the story to my eager audience in class when am done. i was a professional noisemaker and often had to be sent out of class for it. it was fun n i have no regrets!
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by SuccessfulO(f): 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
LewisO:

My missing ribs, how you doing? grin

You got mail... Lovely pix you got there.
Hello it's been a while, how're u doin??

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by LewisO: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
SuccessfulO:
I am doing good, thanks!

Would like to know you better if you're OK with that?

Hope you're doing good as well?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Seculent: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
SuccessfulO:

I like your friendly approach after going through this thread.
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by LewisO: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Seculent:

Thanks sis. smiley
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Seculent: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
LewisO:

Thanks sis. smiley
I am a male.
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by LewisO: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by SuccessfulO(f): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Seculent:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by SuccessfulO(f): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
LewisO:

I am doing good, thanks!

Would like to know you better if you're OK with that?

Hope you're doing good as well?
Sure I am

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by SuccessfulO(f): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
LewisO:
SuccessfulO you didn't hit me up on Whatsapp. Why?
Ya but I did reply u. I tink I dropped ma No. 4u.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by LewisO: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2015
SuccessfulO:
Ya but I did reply u. I tink I dropped ma No. 4u.
You think? no problem dear. will check it.
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by LewisO: 9:19am On Oct 22, 2015
SuccessfulO:
Sure I am
Very good! smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Princejboy(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2015
Lolz school days,mine was 7,8,9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Nigerian Scholarships Past Questions & Answers Download / Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) / The Best University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.