Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Hypocrite Nigerians, Please Leave AFROCANDY Alone! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hypocrite Nigerians, Please Leave AFROCANDY Alone! (854 Views)

Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ / Afrocandy Scatters Instagram With Full Watermeloon Open / Mr President, Please Leave Entertainers Alone' - Etcetera Writes To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrite Nigerians, Please Leave AFROCANDY Alone! by nollywoodbabe: 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dear Nollywoodbabes.com ,

please permit me to write this letter. For sometime now I have watched how people visits celebrities facebook pages to gape at their photographs and later start insulting them. This particular letter is in reference to Afro-candy. This lady has come out boldly to say what she is and what she is not. She has told the public that some of her stuff are for the matured folks, and when she posts matured photographs, she always let people know that they are matured, so it is left for the people to view her photos or not. Most people rush to view such photos and after enjoying it, they now start acting like saints and starts insulting her. Are these people not hypocrites? Why on earth would you “LIKE” a celebrity page if you are not a fan? In my opinion, Afrocandy is a lot better than this pretending bunch. The fact that you are on her page, already shows that you are there to savor her matured photos or watch her matured movies so please stop pretending because you are not decieving anyone but yourselves. Thank you

M. Adewale

NBC Disclaimer : Letters or Articles sent to NBC (nollywoodbabes.com) are strictly the opinions of the authors, NBC is not liable or responsible for their contents. However Letters and Articles maybe be edited or not published if they contained certain words of sexual and threatening nature. Send all letters and articles to nollywoodbabes@yahoo.com (State if you want your complete names published along with your letters or articles)http://nollywoodbabes.com/hypocrite-nigerians-vs-afrocandy/

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Members In Kebbi State Taught To Use M60 Guns A For Elections – Photos! / Madonna Wants To ‘date’ Drake, And This Is Not A Drill / Miss Beau Lagos West 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.