Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

How To Track Your PVC. (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Track Your PVC. (photos) (25236 Views)

Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / Women: Protect Your PVC So It Won't Be Used By Boko Haram / Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by Burger01(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
sexiestharam:
My temporary voters card is missing. How would I get the PU number to know where my PVC is?
Good query..
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by BabaPeace: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
I've visited the site and was shown where my PVC was. But when I got there I was told they could not locate it there.
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by tolex29(f): 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Please how do I get registered for this PVC? I didn't vote the last time so I don't think I have my name on any of their systems at all. Can someone please guide me on this process? It's just similar to someone who just turned 18 and wants to register for the first time.

I'll look forward to your help guys.
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by peterian: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
angryI misplaced my Tvc
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by hikmojj(m): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
hope this is not a scam.....?
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by dlox147(m): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
tk4rd:
What happens to the people that did transfer in october 2014.?? Is their PVC ready yet.? Answer me please.. I need to know
so sorry can't help with that, but I will advice you visit INEC office.
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by abumuwaffaq2013(m): 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=dlox147 post=31821113]This is how I tracked my PVC;
1) visit www.govote.ng
2) click on the "pick up your voters card"
3)on the "PVC pick up location" page scroll down
4) Enter your PU number from the top right hand side of your TVC, enter your phone number and email.
5)click the green "pick up location" below

Your pick up location will automatically display and emailed to you.
Another PDPINGGS threat to damage ppl's PVC.
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by alsudaes1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
bigv:
Seriously?? You've got to be kidding me.
Not even an INEC related website.

Please y'all should be careful with data you submit on some of these anonymous 'electorate-data-loving' sites springing up now and then.
DO NOT be misled! Simply walk into an INEC office closest to you, and ask whatever questions you have.

After all, no online 'search and locate' would physically deliver your PVC, not even DHL!

don't mind them, they will be the ones complaining that INEC Card Reader could not verify them or indicates that they've already been accredited.
Forgetting that they have ignorantly supplied their details on a website not recommended by INEC.

Better to check INEC website for any info you desire or go straight to the nearest INEC office.

1 Like

Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by fearless07(f): 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
I have gone to INEC office several time only for the officials to keep saying that the cards are still been expected from abuja. I was told to come back next week before the election. I was also told to send some details to a short code to verify my voter status, I did and the message I got was " unable to find a voter with this name and vin". I just used the process outlined by the op and the message I got was, "your pickup location is 5th Ave pry sch"My question is, since all the cards are now at INEC why did I get the message that it is somewhere else? Also since my name is not on the register, should I still check back at the INEC office? Sorry for the epistle. Thanks.
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
I just followed this process now but my name is missing in INEC register. I registered in 2011 in Papa Ajao Mushin area but when they brought the first batch of permanent voter's card our street was omitted. I asked the officials then, they said they are bringing it in the next batch but to no avail. My wife re-registered and got her own from the local government but I thought since I don't want to engage in multiple registration it was not necessary since my name is on INEC database from 2011. See how INEC just disenfranchise me from performing my civic duty
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by Neelzar(f): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
Thanks OP for your post.

I went to Nsukka (my pick up location) and I was told.... Lemme quote what the officer said.

"Your card is not here. There is no card for 2011"

I was surprised at his reaction, then I said, "I don't understand"

Then he ignored me and started talking to another lady waiting to collect her PVC. He told her that he could not look for her card now. That there were too many cards there.

People then started shouting at him and calling him names, insulting all civil servants in the country.

Then another woman came in and took over from him.

She said my card was not there because my center had been cancelled. Told the other lady that virus "ate" the fsome files and hers was among the affected cards.

She attended to the others though.

I was really confused. Long story short...

#No PVC #Wasted journey

dlox147:
This is how I tracked my PVC;
1) visit www.govote.ng
4) Enter your PU number from the top right hand side of your TVC, enter your phone number and email.

Thanks for your time, I tried and it worked for me
dlox147:
1) visit www.govote.ng

Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by yahrant140(m): 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rexyl:

You mean they should change or vote out all politicians from local governments and States to the Federal Government for new set of leaders.
ALL OF THE ABOVE!! LOL!
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by euellgong(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
thanks for that
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
ibietela2:

Make DOLLAR$ jam me if i click that link tongue

Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by millionboi(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
The name on my TVC is nt same with d 1 I answer nw......m.can anybody help me
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by wendycindy(f): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
I didn't see any 'PU in ma TVC... Help!!!
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by waldigit: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
dlox147:
1) visit www.govote.ng

my TVC do not have PIN number
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by dotsdavidson(m): 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
Thanks Op but this aint working on my phone. I got to the PVC Pick up location page but couls not proceed further as the column for inputing all necesary info arent comin up.

Please help
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by 1money: 5:55am On Mar 21, 2015
Tola, na u we want 4 president. u hear. na u we want, not pa buhari. [quote author=tola9ja post=31823284]10 Things BUhari and Osinbajo will do for Nigerians.
1.Will provide 1 meal a day for children in public primary schools. This will create several hundreds of thousands of jobs in Agriculture, Catering, and Delivery Services.

2.Boom in Agriculture-Sector jobs in the “just farm, government buys scheme!” The APC government will guarantee a minimum price for all cash crops and facilitate storage of agricultural products to overcome seasonal shortages of selected food c
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2015
bigv:
Seriously?? You've got to be kidding me.
Not even an INEC related website.

Please y'all should be careful with data you submit on some of these anonymous 'electorate-data-loving' sites springing up now and then.
DO NOT be misled! Simply walk into an INEC office closest to you, and ask whatever questions you have.

After all, no online 'search and locate' would physically deliver your PVC, not even DHL!

You are right Bro. Guys, be careful.....I think it is a scam to steal your PVC pin number

1 Like

Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by SwiftXchange69: 7:13am On Jun 18, 2022
tolex29:
Please how do I get registered for this PVC? I didn't vote the last time so I don't think I have my name on any of their systems at all. Can someone please guide me on this process? It's just similar to someone who just turned 18 and wants to register for the first time.

I'll look forward to your help guys.

https://thefreshleak.com/how-to-register-for-your-pvc-voters-card-online-in-5-simple-steps/

Check this article out on how to get your PVC online in 5 simple steps

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full List Of New Service Chiefs In Nigeria / Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement / Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.