Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun (32019 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun / Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by skentelelady(f): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
Burger01:
... Is Jonathan winning now?

No he is losing grin

9 Likes

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by sanity12(m): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Not 4 Sale........
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
femi4:
I m not surprise

especially at your grammar.
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by appini: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
The end shall tell
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by CR77(f): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
grin
bunmioguns:
[sup][/sup]
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Burger01(m): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
skentelelady:

No he is losing grin
Thunder fire them if they shift the election again cheesy

6 Likes

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Popemax(m): 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
clevvermind:
maybe he has been infected with apc virus. We will examine him closely. If need be, we will do away with him.
my dear I tire oh....why saying all that to public...don't trust that man
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by efilefun(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
Trying to defend your paymaster.... you aint clever this time around.
clevvermind:
the guy must be high on weeds.

5 Likes

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by ElFenomeno1: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
midolian:
Every right thinking person knows elections were shifted for this reason.

Thank you.
Fasehun, old fool has not supplied any new information
His ramblings are common knowledge, even the market women and the daft sods outhere know this!
Get lost Fasehun... Alatenuje agbalagba!

2 Likes

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hahahaha!! Fasheun, keep spitting it out! Nigerians are listening.

7 Likes

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by midolian(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
clevvermind:
so Jega would have been given the go ahead to conduct the election whether he is ready or not? Do you know how many persons would have been disenfranchised including me? My guy, are you well at all?
guy stop bn economical with the truth..

I am not saying JEGA was fully ready for the elections. Rememba I said, "THIS IS NIGERIA". In Nigeria where politics is a bitter game, who cares if clevvermind and many oda Nigerians are disenfranchised or not. As long as a larger percentage had their PVC, then we r good to go. If u recall, the number of pple that voted in the previous election isn't as much as the number that collected their PVCs b4 feb 14.

I repeat, if the odds wernt against the president, JEGA would have bn given the go ahead to conduct the elections considering the fact that he said he was ready.

9 Likes

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by armadeo(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Everyone knows that Jonathan would have lost that election in Feb. His current antics have however made some in the fence peeps switch to his side, though majority have made up their minds.

All I know is march 28 would come and go Nigeria would remain.

3 Likes

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by lovemko(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Even the 'wrong-thinking' ones know it too, but they are living in delusion.

d most hilarious comment ever....
grin grin grin grin

*laugh remove me from chair*

4 Likes

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by ManMountain(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Senile old man.
As long as they allow free and fair elections, Jonathan will lose.

6 Likes

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
Change2015:
Shameless brigands, justice delayed, but we will not be denied. Jonathan must go.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
your problem in this life is because u are senseless
are you God to say Gej must go? even if u and ur family vote for the evil buhari he can't win keep deceiving ur self
and if Gej win u will die the next day
if it didn't happen know I'm not a man of God

1 Like

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by alaoeri: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
clevvermind:
the guy must be high on weeds.
When Fasheun was busy endorsing Jona, he wasn't high now he's saying the truth suddenly turn to a high nikka typical TANoids.

9 Likes

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
It seems FKK is not the only bird from the South-West that can sing after a meal.

13 Likes

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by lovemko(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
clevvermind:
why do you think that the february 14 date would have been ok? Does inec seem ready then?

bros ur oyibo(english) na die o
no be by force to break grammer naw, try pigin sumtimes... grin
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by odeh1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Send you Fast sms today keep your Love once & your Esteem Customers updated, Send Your Bulks Sms @ www.fastbulksmsportal.com www.fastbulksmsportal.com www.fastbulksmsportal.com

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by BabaO2: 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
How could election go on when close to half of the electorates had not collected their PvCs?... INEC was obviously not ready for the election, Imagine a situation whereby maiduguri a war zone has percentage of PVC collection more than most southern States. Yes, the guy is right to some extent, If the election had gone ahead, the chances of Jonathan losing was very high.
That wasn't a tenable excuse, those that collected were not selectively informed. Jonathan/delvish Pdp members wanted to foist Jonathan on Nigerians as they did in their presidential primary. I don't see any victory short of Buhari/APC will be acceptable.

7 Likes

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by OLADD: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
How could election go on when close to half of the electorates had not collected their PvCs?... INEC was obviously not ready for the election, Imagine a situation whereby maiduguri a war zone has percentage of PVC collection more than most southern States. Yes, the guy is right to some extent, If the election had gone ahead, the chances of Jonathan losing was very high.

Everything was schemingly perfected for Jonathan to loose if the election had taken place on February 14. But against expections of the janja.weeds, the "clueless one" and his team got wind of their masterplan, hit Buhari and Tinubu below the belt and threw confusion in their camp. Unfortunately for APC and their INEC accomplices, they forgot to make provision for plan B. Nigerians can now know who's clueless between Lai Mohammed's APC and Jonathan's PDP. That postponement was a political tsunami which will hunt Buhari and Tinubu for the rest of their lives. GEJ TILL 2019.

1 Like

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by kunleeko(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I stand to be corrected, less than half of registered voters in ekiti and Osun states collected their PVCs and yet elections took place in both states.

5 Likes

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by kunleeko(m): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
OLADD:

Everything was schemingly perfected for Jonathan to loose if the election had taken place on February 14. But against expections of the janja.weeds, the "clueless one" and his team got wind of their masterplan, hit Buhari and Tinubu below the belt and threw confusion in their camp. Unfortunately for APC and their INEC accomplices, they forgot to make provision for plan B. Nigerians can now know who's clueless between Lai Mohammed's APC and Jonathan's PDP. That postponement was a political tsunami which will hunt Buhari and Tinubu for the rest of their lives. GEJ TILL 2019.
Shebi na 1 vote you get and na 1 vote I get, Issorai. Pdp was able to change election dates, but not minds of the voters.

13 Likes

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by san316(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
My joy: the truth is coming out n ppl are getting more enlightened.

My Pain: some robots are programmed to be dogmatic. they will still scream GEJ till

4 Likes

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by olas24u(f): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by clevvermind(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
midolian:
guy stop bn economical with the truth..

I am not saying JEGA was fully ready for the elections. Rememba I said, "THIS IS NIGERIA". In Nigeria where politics is a bitter game, who cares if clevvermind and many oda Nigerians are disenfranchised or not. As long as a larger percentage had their PVC, then we r good to go. If u recall, the number of pple that voted in the previous election isn't as much as the number that collected their PVCs b4 feb 14.

I repeat, if the odds wernt against the president, JEGA would have bn given the go ahead to conduct the elections considering the fact that he said he was ready.
why are you people always going back? Later, you people will be shouting change. This is not previous election where many people where disenfranchised. We ought to get things right this time. We are moving forward. Nobody should be disenfrancised. Everyone who have registered have the right to exercise their franchise. The president have done the right thing by postponing the election. Apc would have complained had it been the election was held as scheduled and they lose.
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by BabaO2: 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
clevvermind:
maybe he has been infected with apc virus. We will examine him closely. If need be, we will do away with him.
The same cheap mistakes notorious armed robbers make and they are caught like chicken
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by anonimi: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Season of TALES by people wey dem don play go OFFSIDE grin grin

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by clevvermind(m): 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
lovemko:

bros ur oyibo(english) na die o
no be by force to break grammer naw, try pigin sumtimes... grin
and you are even worse.
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by anonimi: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
This is what they've resorted to

Stop telling LIES and put the devil to shame.

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ask77:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tpxm1rLExM#t=24

Please watch and hear from the horse's mouth.

How is he "the horse"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Amaechi's Birthday Wish...very Hilarious. .lmao / FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... / Asari Dokubo Slams Nnamdi Kanu Over 2019 Elections, Blasts 'Buhari Double'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.