Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun (32016 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun / Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by pet2ten(m): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Change2015:
Shameless brigands, justice delayed, but we will not be denied. Jonathan must go.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
I wish u quit nairaland as soon as Buhari is beaten. From all your past,present and future respones to topics of this nature, its quite Easy identifying all ur lame prejudgemental instincts in respect to abusing goodluck...ask your dad this simple question,if there was internet during buharis time in office would he have openly abused buhari as u do now?if u say goodluck is shameless then he and buhari has one thing in common. We all have our dark side.be careful insulting the No1 citezen of nigeria. Weda u like it or not.
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by benzion72(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Has anything change now. Despite 20 billion dollar distributed raw cash. Thank God Mama P has read the hand writing on the wall

1 Like

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by ManMountain(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
You change the dates, but you can't change our minds.
#SAI BABA

2 Likes

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by econity(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
clevvermind:
so Jega would have been given the go ahead to conduct the election whether he is ready or not? Do you know how many persons would have been disenfranchised including me? My guy, are you well at all?
do you knw how many were also disenfranchise during the governorship election in Anambra.
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by bobchigar(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Everybody knows that. But mind you, destiny can only be delayed it can never be changed.
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by M4gunners: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
God bless you mr man history will never be forgotten at all. GEJ till nigerians start to reason properly.
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
pet2ten:
I wish u quit nairaland as soon as Buhari is beaten. From all your past,present and future respones to topics of this nature, its quite Easy identifying all ur lame prejudgemental instincts in respect to abusing goodluck...ask your dad this simple question,if there was internet during buharis time in office would he have openly abused buhari as u do now?if u say goodluck is shameless then he and buhari has one thing in common. We all have our dark side.be careful insulting the No1 citezen of nigeria. Weda u like it or not.

C'mon sharraaaap!!!

1 Like

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Even the 'wrong-thinking' ones know it too, but they are living in delusion.
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Shubbylee(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Obasanjo has Kukuma said all these b4 y'all didn't believe it!! Now a PDP supporter has used his mouth to say it!! GEJ would end Up like Gbagbo and his wife!! 8days to go.....change is coming!!
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Speakdatruth: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
OLADD:

Everything was schemingly perfected for Jonathan to loose if the election had taken place on February 14. But against expections of the janja.weeds, the "clueless one" and his team got wind of their masterplan, hit Buhari and Tinubu below the belt and threw confusion in their camp. Unfortunately for APC and their INEC accomplices, they forgot to make provision for plan B. Nigerians can now know who's clueless between Lai Mohammed's APC and Jonathan's PDP. That postponement was a political tsunami which will hunt Buhari and Tinubu for the rest of their lives. GEJ TILL 2019.
What's dis one saying?
You spew these trash just to confirm how educatedly ignorant you're? do you really know what happened within d 6weeks and at whose detriment? don't be too joyous, d unfolding within d extension makes it a howling victory for APC, quote me anywhere.
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by eluquenson(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Simple truth has been said by the Doctor....no addition ....no subtraction.
Gbagaun grin
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by otr1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
clevvermind:
the guy must be high on weeds.
You're the one who is high on expired weed.cheesy Isn't that man a co saTANist? We know they are still plotting another postponement, but whenever it is, GEJ will lose this election
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Mekzyz(m): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
He did not say the elections will be shifted because Jonathan was loosing. He said the elections will be shifted because there are massive shortcomings in the process that will give Buhari a lead. This is politics and everyone will do everything within their power to make sure they win. If Jonathan foresees himself winning by postponing the elections, let him go ahead with it if he is able to pull through. If APC wants to capture the North by choosing Buhari even though there are more qualified candidates, thy should go ahead. Let us all stop bickering over spilled milk. If I am in a position to make things turn for my favor, I will do same and there will be no apologies to anyone!
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Orikinla(m): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
pet2ten:

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by OLADD: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Speakdatruth:

What's dis one saying?
You spew these trash just to confirm how educatedly ignorant you're? do you really know what happened within d 6weeks and at whose detriment? don't be too joyous, d unfolding within d extension makes it a howling victory for APC, quote me anywhere.

You are sick. What has your education got to do with been wise. If you think APC has not lost ground due to the postponement, you must be daft. Call me any name if Buhari/APC wins next week.
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Speakdatruth: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
OLADD:

You are sick. What has your education got to do with been wise. If you think APC has not lost ground due to the postponement, you must be daft. Call me any name if Buhari/APC wins next week.
and let this post be a witness. u will be so ashamed of ur idiocy

1 Like

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by OLADD: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Speakdatruth:
and let this post be a witness. u will be so ashamed of ur idiocy

Your entire family are idiots. I have told you to quote me post-March 28.
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Speakdatruth: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
OLADD:

Your entire family are idiots. I have told you to quote me post-March 28.
typical of a saTANist
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Na Sango go kill GEJ and Co for making Nigerians a laughing stock to the world.
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Orunto: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
And Jega was rigging surreptitiously for APC!!!!
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by otunbakolawole(m): 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Useless Old man. He failed with his UPN then, he will fail Now
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
midolian:
Every right thinking person knows elections were shifted for this reason.
seconded

1 Like

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Rekeb: 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
May the Good Lord deliver us from Jonathan. Amen.

1 Like

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Change2015(m): 2:32am On Mar 21, 2015
frankmishael1:
your problem in this life is because u are senseless
are you God to say Gej must go? even if u and ur family vote for the evil buhari he can't win keep deceiving ur self
and if Gej win u will die the next day
if it didn't happen know I'm not a man of God

You are a ridiculous twerp. What you understand about God or politics can be written on a stamp. Don't litter my mentions with your garbage. Thanks.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 21, 2015
Change2015:

You are a ridiculous twerp. What you understand about God or politics can be written on a stamp. Don't litter my mentions with your garbage. Thanks.

#change
#GMB
#APC
gullible chicken
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Aiyekooto: 8:43am On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
How could election go on when close to half of the electorates had not collected their PvCs?... INEC was obviously not ready for the election, Imagine a situation whereby maiduguri a war zone has percentage of PVC collection more than most southern States. Yes, the guy is right to some extent, If the election had gone ahead, the chances of Jonathan losing was very high.

Talking about Maiduguri having the highest number of PVC collected, they are in the middle of the storm and needed the change like yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani / Finally, Presidency Reacts To Offa Bank Robbery Attack , After 2 Days / Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.