Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun (32017 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun / Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by popcykaylah(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
not surprised... jonathan been lying since 000BC and lying to Nigerians since he was born!!!
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by anwo247: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
That APC wished election of Feb 14 to have gone ahead with such scattered level of PVC collections shows that APC is not prepared for free and fair election and indeed democracy.

What a wicked attitude!

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
He will finally lose on March 28.
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by lovemko(m): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
clevvermind:
and you are even worse.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by criminalmindz: 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
VOTE WISELY

A United Kingdom based research and political risk consultancy firm, Kevin, Charlyn & Kimberly Associates, has predicted that President Goodluck Jonathan would win the March 28 election with a margin of 13 per cent.

This was disclosed in a statement by Mr O.C Vince, the Vice President of the firm for West Africa, who addressed a press conference in Abuja, on Thursday. He explained that the firm has no partisan interest in the outcome of the election which is left for the people of Nigeria to decide.

The company said it decided to conduct the survey because of the general global interest the Nigeria election has generated. “Many people around the world, including political leaders and investors are focusing on Nigeria to see how the process of democracy is managed,” he stated.

He said:“We randomly conducted a nationwide opinion poll focusing on the six geo-political regions of Nigeria: North-East, North-West, North-Central, South-West, South-East and South-South. The sampled population were asked three questions centred on human rights, the economy and security.

“One of the questions stated that between Major-General Buhari and President Jonathan, who would best protect the fundamental human rights of Nigerians? While APC’s Buhari scored 30%, President Jonathan scored 70%”.

The firm noted that the electoral map tilted more favourable towards President Jonathan in the South-West and middle belt, adding to his advantage in Niger Delta and South-East while Buhari did well in core north where he has large followership.

“Another question stated that between the elections holding in February 14 as previously scheduled and March 28 as postponed, which date do you feel safer to participate in the presidential election? Thirty-five per cent thinks the election should have been held on February 14 as scheduled while 65% thinks the March 28 new date is a safer and more secured. They believe INEC is now more prepared having issued more PVCs and as wells as tested the card readers.

On the question bothering on who would best grow the economy, while APC presidential candidate scored 42%, the PDP presidential candidate scored 58%.

The company said though the Buhari’s public relations team has done a tremendous job in repackaging him yet an overwhelming majority of Nigerians still view him as a divisive character.

“Majority of the population agrees that President Jonathan is tolerant and has the best temperament as a democratic president. They cited the signing of the Freedom of Information Bill by the president and his high tolerant of criticism as a rare quality for an African leader. Many, however, criticized President Jonathan’s public relations team for not doing enough to market his achievements which they said surpassed that of any former leader in recent history.

“We viewed Goodluck Jonathan as a favourite to win re-election based also on a number of factors even though the election will still be difficult to call. Our expectation of a Jonathan’s win was predicated on other several factors, chiefly, is the postponement of the election which has helped him comeback decisively into the race.

“The tepid supports of northern members of PDP seem to have ebbed. Many of his supporters, especially in the North, now feel safer to openly campaign for his victory. Governors Lamido and Babangida Aliyu are now vocally leading the campaign while the vice president is making major inroads in the North-East and North-West. The incumbency and financial advantages of the ruling PDP will still help Jonathan and the PDP.

“The electoral map, from indications, favours Jonathan. The support of Christian-majority and heavily populated South-West around Lagos backed by the Yoruba elders, traditional rulers and the youthful Odua Peoples Congress could be the decisive demographic factors in the election in the South-West.

“Jonathan won the South-West and middle belt handily in 2011. He has again reached out to the South western Yoruba community and brought them into the upper ranks of his campaign and potential administration, in a fence-mending political alliance. In contrast, Buhari and the APC appear to be now struggling in the South- West which hitherto would have been her turf.

“In addition, the APC has suffered more defections during the last few weeks suggesting a weakened coalition, hence the prospects of victory for PDP. The exit of inside detractors within the PDP like former President Obasanjo has enabled the party in the South-West to refocus and become more united.”

Despite the global fall in the oil price and devaluation of the naira, the firm said food prices had remained stable, an indication of the success of Jonathan’s diversification of the economy into Agriculture.

The firm also noted that the military had made significant gains against Boko-Haram in the North-West, thus bolstering President Jonathan’s image. The exoneration of the oil revenue management by the PWC audit has also put a lie to APC’s propaganda.

“The PDP is starting to look strong while Jonathan’s management of the economy is being better understood and appreciated. A Jonathan’s win will see a continuation of his transformation agenda in the economy and all other sectors which has witnessed significant improvement under his watch.

“A win for PDP will bolster investors’ confidence in the economy and sustain Nigerians position as and the largest economy in Africa. It is expected that Jonathan will implement the National Confab report which cardinal points are the main causes of friction in Nigeria. His win will also help restore stability in the volatile Niger Delta region where militants has threatened to disrupt oil production and exploration should Jonathan be unfairly forced out of office,” the firm noted.
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Google63(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
your problem in this life is because u are senseless
are you God to say Gej must go? even if u and ur family vote for the evil buhari he can't win keep deceiving ur self
and if Gej win u will die the next day
if it didn't happen know I'm not a man of God
Who made you a man of God. a man of God doesn't spew thrash. The fact you ve collected money from PDP doesn't mean everyone should jettison their future and do same...
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by criminalmindz: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
VOTE WISELY

Letter to Buhari from the grave of the innocents –
By Bashir Yusufu
Dear General Buhari; I would’ve addressed this letter privately to you, but in the expectation that you may not receive it, I decided to make it an Open Letter, in the hope that you would stumble on it, read it and hopefully feel some of the pains and anguish that have been my lot. Having said that, permit me therefore to proceed with the rest of this missive from the grave of innocents departed.
Last night, while I was at my modest home in Katsina, relaxing and probably half-awake, I heard the voice of my cousin who was killed in the North in April 2011 during the post-election violence instigated by your loss of the presidential election. With bloodshot sad eyes, my cousin, looking apparition-like, was wailing “Gen Buhari, why why”. My cousin’s name is (or was) Mallam Yusuf Danfulani, a bright young lad originally from Katsina State, who was slaughtered in cold blood and set on fire by youths chanting “Sai Buhari”, like they are again now chanting in 2015.
Gen Buhari, in case you have forgotten, Yusuf was slaughtered in your name even though he never did any wrong to you, and even voted for you against Dr Jonathan. He lost his life just because the murderers you encouraged by your many hate speeches believed Yusuf to be from middle belt or southern Nigeria, most probably because of his bulky looks and brave, patriotic attempts to prevent the killing of an innocent Youth Corper, Ukeoma Ikechukwu. Even though he cried out in Hausa and Fulfulde, he was still not believed by those you (Buhari) managed to brainwash to see all non-Fulani Nigerians as conspiring to vote against you. In this very case, Yusuf voted for you but his ‘Sai Buhari’ killers never believed he did. Like you, Gen Buhari, the mob was baying for the blood of innocents.
If not for Yusuf’s best friend who was with him and was himself nearly killed, we would not have recognized his charred body that was burnt beyond recognition. And thanks to the same friend for recounting to us the little he could make out at the last moments of Yusuf’s life, the agony he passed through and the most important words he uttered before he gave up. It is the same words I heard him utter last night from the grave: ‘Gen Buhari, why why’. Yet, to this day, you (Buhari) have not cared to apologize or show any remorse, but you instead offered lame excuses for the bloodletting you had instigated, and still instigate. I now ask you this: Gen Buhari, must you always shade blood, like you started doing from 1983, to rule Nigeria? Do you recall how you killed Brigadier Bako in 1983 just so you could take power by force from Shehu Shagari?
General Buhari, Ukeoma Ikechukwu himself was reported missing that same day Yusuf was murdered by your supporters, and finally confirmed dead the following day when his charred remains was discovered in a hooded area. Apparently, your supporters had dragged him out of the open and tortured him before finally snuffing life out of him. Like my cousin, Yusuf, Ukeoma was very young and an innocent. Unlike Dr. Jonathan, they were not contesting against you. Yet, when they were killed, part of Nigeria was killed with them; the same Nigeria that you are now angrily campaigning to rule.
Yusuf and Ukeoma were not alone. Six other innocent Youth Corpers were also murdered in Bauchi, where you Buhari, polled 1,315,209 votes (almost 82 per cent), defeating Dr Jonathan who scored 258,404 votes and did not even hit the 25 per cent mark. The corps members were reportedly chased to a police station where they sought refuge. But the rioters, who were raving mad with bloodlust and chanting “Sai Buhari”, overran the station and murdered the young Nigerians in cold blood. So, Gen Buhari, as you can see from the Bauchi result and it’s aftermath, your supporters even shade blood when you win; still you have no qualms. Today, you are prancing around the nation, arrogant and angry as usual, behaving like you have already won the election; and thus setting up another bloodletting if you are not announced winner.
The story of Obinna Okpokiri is as heart-wrenching as Yusuf’s. The 27-year-old was butchered and burnt to ashes, in the service of his fatherland. Okpokiri’s own circumstances were as gruesome as they could be. He had run to the Corpers’ Lodge as the rampaging ‘Sai Buhari’ rioters targeted Youth Corper polling officers recruited by INEC for the election. As painful death loomed, the young Nigerians contemplated fleeing to the barracks. But they were not lucky enough. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters caught up with them, slaughtered and set them on fire. Like Yusuf, these innocents are human beings and future leaders on the last laps of fulfilling their national duty before moving on to a bright future. But it was not to be because, in your name, Gen Buhari, they were slaughtered, sliced, soaked in petrol and scorched. Reduced to ashes in minutes and in the most callous fashion by those that are not better citizens or humans than them.
General Buhari, while you are now busy inciting another violence, please bear in mind that in 2011, your supporters turned violent in whole 12 northern states as they burned the homes, vehicles, and properties of innocent Nigerians, some of whom are also Muslims and Northerners like you and my cousin Yusuf. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters also targeted and killed Christians and members of southern Nigerian ethnic groups, who were seen as supporting the PDP, and they burnt churches across the north. One particular attack in Bauchi stood out as most heart-breaking. According to Human Rights Watch, on April 17 in Giade, a rural town in northern Bauchi, ‘Sai Buhari’ mobs attacked youth corps members in the town. The Corpers, who were mostly from Yoruba, ran to the local police station to seek refuge, but the mobs stormed the police station. The mob killed the police officer on duty and burned down the police station. They raped two of the female youth corps members and then hacked them to death with machetes, along with five male youth corps members. In total, rioters killed ten youth corps members in that town alone.
A lecturer at the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kaduna State, described to Human Rights Watch how a mob of Muslims chanting “Change, Sai Buhari” attacked and killed several Christian students, a Christian lecturer and four Muslim students suspected of being PDP sympathizers on April 17: He said “Between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m., they entered the school chanting slogans and shouting: “Where are the Christians and Muslims that supported the ruling party?” They had painted their faces black and were shouting that they needed “change”, the Congress for Progressive Change campaign slogan. The mob had all sorts of weapons – machetes, sticks, and clubs. They started breaking the glass on the buildings. The students ran away but the mob pursued them into the staff quarters and they had nowhere to go. The mob beat them to death. The lecturer they killed was Yoruba“.
Finally, Gen Buhari, let me end this letter by asking you this question: When are you going to apologize to me, to Yusuf’s aged parents, to Ukeoma’s parents, to parents of all innocents murdered by your brainwashed supporters, to Nigeria and to mankind? And here is Yusuf again, asking you from the grave: “Gen Buhari, why why”.
Bashir Yusufu.
yusufubashir@yahoo.com
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by VolvoS60(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
undecided

Someone should upload the full clip.

According to fasehun, if the election had held on the 14th, Jonathan would have 'lost the battle'. Which battle? The battle for 'credible, free and fair elections'? Or the battle for re-election as president? undecided

Notice that the man in his monologue does not say anything about INEC's state of preparedness prior to the postponement. Her does not say anything about working towards an election that is well organised and credible. He is more concerned with grandstanding about how he and a few other people he declined to name, got together and 'convinced' INEC to postpone the election - a postponement he implies was designed primarily to avert defeat for GEJ. sad Nothing about postponing the election because INEC was not ready. No. Is this how a country should be run? undecided

And true to type, the man could not resist the promotion of his actions as some kind of sacrifice for his ethnicity. undecided Those who know who this man is and what he stands for will not be surprised. This is the same way he went on national TV in 2006/2007? and insisted that his ethnic stock would not tolerate the removal of Mrs Patricia Etteh at the height of the procurement scandal which brought her down from office. In the end what happened? Etteh left. And the heavens remained above the earth and did not fall. To this day.

The likes of fasehun can only deceive those naive enough to buy into his horsedung.

Rubbish. angry
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nothing wrong with what he said!

He didn't say it negatively.
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Adewale9(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Tot d clueless man said he wasn't aware of d postponement of d election......who is fooling. Who? Vote #GMB

1 Like

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by pring: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
your problem in this life is because u are senseless
are you God to say Gej must go? even if u and ur family vote for the evil buhari he can't win keep deceiving ur self
and if Gej win u will die the next day
if it didn't happen know I'm not a man of God
imagine ure statement.
Man of god.
Who made u a man of God if I may ask?
Your a complete foool.
Pls, Do u know when you will die?
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by dre11(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
And PDP keep digging their graves as the election day unfolds
We all know the reasons why they shift it, but now its not only knowing but its has become glaring
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
Google63:

Who made you a man of God. a man of God doesn't spew thrash. The fact you ve collected money from PDP doesn't mean everyone should jettison their future and do same...
who told u i collected money from PDP? anyway i have forgiven u
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by ManMountain(m): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
clevvermind:
why are you people always going back? Later, you people will be shouting change. This is not previous election where many people where disenfranchised. We ought to get things right this time. We are moving forward. Nobody should be disenfrancised. Everyone who have registered have the right to exercise their franchise. The president have done the right thing by postponing the election. Apc would have complained had it been the election was held as scheduled and they lose.

even if una postpone elections 20 times, una go still cry the cry una no no cry on Feb 14.
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by skentelelady(f): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
Burger01:

Thunder fire them if they shift the election again cheesy

Impossicant cheesy
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
pring:
imagine ure statement.
Man of god.
Who made u a man of God if I may ask?
Your a complete foool.
i can see u don't like ur self, if i curse u
sorry for u
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Tunagee(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
2Brains1:
Una see am

And he will still loose again on the date of the

General March 4 Buhari--- GMB

of course! Nigerians want a change.thats all! is there any big deal in wanting change haba? most of the achievements we are witnessing now, including security, could have been achieved long ago, why now? abegi. GMB you are my next president

2 Likes

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by anwo247: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Olutola88(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
clevvermind:
why are you people always going back? Later, you people will be shouting change. This is not previous election where many people where disenfranchised. We ought to get things right this time. We are moving forward. Nobody should be disenfrancised. Everyone who have registered have the right to exercise their franchise. The president have done the right thing by postponing the election. Apc would have complained had it been the election was held as scheduled and they lose.
Mr. Clevvermind

Why do you talk so much & make less sense?

I advise u 2 stop supporting GEJ blindly. Ever since u've been supporting dat man, you've been losing your dignity. Don't let ur moniker change 4rm Clevvermind to Cluelessmind just because you are sheepishly supporting a FAILED man.

Won't I be seen as a Bloodyfool if I go ahead 2 vote for an administration that did nothing to better my life & lives of other Nigerians?

Wait! Wait! Wait! What exactly does GEJ want 2 use to campaign?

He increased fuel price 4rm 65naira to 97naira, YET we didn't see ANY benefit.

Power supply hasn't improved

There's inflation everywhere

Unemployment is getting crazier by d day

GEJ has proven to us beyond reasonable doubt that he has nothing good 2 offer Nigerians

#iHavedecided
#SaiBuhari
No Going Back!

3 Likes

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by visalo: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
efilefun:
TANoids come and defend one of your own...Even he couldnt hide the fact that the People's general ain't corrupt. The thunder that will escort Jona to Otuoke is fully fit now, he is so determined and desperate to rule again, we don't want you!!!!

At first the soldiers didn't inform him about their inability to secure the nation, later he couldn't defend himself, now everything has been revealed... We want CHANGE, jonathan can go back to his home to rule mama piss or head to kirikiri to rule his fellow criminals since he's so desperate to rule...

Hope you have bought your handkerchiefs. Am sure you will cry uncontrollable when the result would have announce in favour of our able President GEJ
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by HopeAlive14(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
President "Jonathan was losing because APC has perfected their rigging owing to inequalities in PVC distribution", so I heard him say.

Any party clamouring for "CHANGE" must come to equity with clean hands!
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by boujaye: 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
I am curiously waiting to see the effect of all this APC propaganda
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by efilefun(m): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
visalo:

Hope you have bought your handkerchiefs. Am sure you will cry uncontrollable when the result would have announce in favour of our able President GEJ

Able koor Cable niii, you need to wake up man its too early to start dreaming
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by CoolAmbience(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
tp10:

which half, almost 70 percent is half.

deceive una sef well well

Not just that collection rate was close to 70% but with 8 days for collection left. Don't mind detractors. March 28 is undoubtedly our day with destiny for Change.
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by chysam: 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sai!!! Buhari until Satan himself personally kneel down and beg Jonathan to teach him how to lie and deceive.
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by efilefun(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
criminalmindz:
VOTE WISELY

Letter to Buhari from the grave of the innocents –
By Bashir Yusufu
Dear General Buhari; I would’ve addressed this letter privately to you, but in the expectation that you may not receive it, I decided to make it an Open Letter, in the hope that you would stumble on it, read it and hopefully feel some of the pains and anguish that have been my lot. Having said that, permit me therefore to proceed with the rest of this missive from the grave of innocents departed.
Last night, while I was at my modest home in Katsina, relaxing and probably half-awake, I heard the voice of my cousin who was killed in the North in April 2011 during the post-election violence instigated by your loss of the presidential election. With bloodshot sad eyes, my cousin, looking apparition-like, was wailing “Gen Buhari, why why”. My cousin’s name is (or was) Mallam Yusuf Danfulani, a bright young lad originally from Katsina State, who was slaughtered in cold blood and set on fire by youths chanting “Sai Buhari”, like they are again now chanting in 2015.
Gen Buhari, in case you have forgotten, Yusuf was slaughtered in your name even though he never did any wrong to you, and even voted for you against Dr Jonathan. He lost his life just because the murderers you encouraged by your many hate speeches believed Yusuf to be from middle belt or southern Nigeria, most probably because of his bulky looks and brave, patriotic attempts to prevent the killing of an innocent Youth Corper, Ukeoma Ikechukwu. Even though he cried out in Hausa and Fulfulde, he was still not believed by those you (Buhari) managed to brainwash to see all non-Fulani Nigerians as conspiring to vote against you. In this very case, Yusuf voted for you but his ‘Sai Buhari’ killers never believed he did. Like you, Gen Buhari, the mob was baying for the blood of innocents.
If not for Yusuf’s best friend who was with him and was himself nearly killed, we would not have recognized his charred body that was burnt beyond recognition. And thanks to the same friend for recounting to us the little he could make out at the last moments of Yusuf’s life, the agony he passed through and the most important words he uttered before he gave up. It is the same words I heard him utter last night from the grave: ‘Gen Buhari, why why’. Yet, to this day, you (Buhari) have not cared to apologize or show any remorse, but you instead offered lame excuses for the bloodletting you had instigated, and still instigate. I now ask you this: Gen Buhari, must you always shade blood, like you started doing from 1983, to rule Nigeria? Do you recall how you killed Brigadier Bako in 1983 just so you could take power by force from Shehu Shagari?
General Buhari, Ukeoma Ikechukwu himself was reported missing that same day Yusuf was murdered by your supporters, and finally confirmed dead the following day when his charred remains was discovered in a hooded area. Apparently, your supporters had dragged him out of the open and tortured him before finally snuffing life out of him. Like my cousin, Yusuf, Ukeoma was very young and an innocent. Unlike Dr. Jonathan, they were not contesting against you. Yet, when they were killed, part of Nigeria was killed with them; the same Nigeria that you are now angrily campaigning to rule.
Yusuf and Ukeoma were not alone. Six other innocent Youth Corpers were also murdered in Bauchi, where you Buhari, polled 1,315,209 votes (almost 82 per cent), defeating Dr Jonathan who scored 258,404 votes and did not even hit the 25 per cent mark. The corps members were reportedly chased to a police station where they sought refuge. But the rioters, who were raving mad with bloodlust and chanting “Sai Buhari”, overran the station and murdered the young Nigerians in cold blood. So, Gen Buhari, as you can see from the Bauchi result and it’s aftermath, your supporters even shade blood when you win; still you have no qualms. Today, you are prancing around the nation, arrogant and angry as usual, behaving like you have already won the election; and thus setting up another bloodletting if you are not announced winner.
The story of Obinna Okpokiri is as heart-wrenching as Yusuf’s. The 27-year-old was butchered and burnt to ashes, in the service of his fatherland. Okpokiri’s own circumstances were as gruesome as they could be. He had run to the Corpers’ Lodge as the rampaging ‘Sai Buhari’ rioters targeted Youth Corper polling officers recruited by INEC for the election. As painful death loomed, the young Nigerians contemplated fleeing to the barracks. But they were not lucky enough. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters caught up with them, slaughtered and set them on fire. Like Yusuf, these innocents are human beings and future leaders on the last laps of fulfilling their national duty before moving on to a bright future. But it was not to be because, in your name, Gen Buhari, they were slaughtered, sliced, soaked in petrol and scorched. Reduced to ashes in minutes and in the most callous fashion by those that are not better citizens or humans than them.
General Buhari, while you are now busy inciting another violence, please bear in mind that in 2011, your supporters turned violent in whole 12 northern states as they burned the homes, vehicles, and properties of innocent Nigerians, some of whom are also Muslims and Northerners like you and my cousin Yusuf. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters also targeted and killed Christians and members of southern Nigerian ethnic groups, who were seen as supporting the PDP, and they burnt churches across the north. One particular attack in Bauchi stood out as most heart-breaking. According to Human Rights Watch, on April 17 in Giade, a rural town in northern Bauchi, ‘Sai Buhari’ mobs attacked youth corps members in the town. The Corpers, who were mostly from Yoruba, ran to the local police station to seek refuge, but the mobs stormed the police station. The mob killed the police officer on duty and burned down the police station. They raped two of the female youth corps members and then hacked them to death with machetes, along with five male youth corps members. In total, rioters killed ten youth corps members in that town alone.
A lecturer at the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kaduna State, described to Human Rights Watch how a mob of Muslims chanting “Change, Sai Buhari” attacked and killed several Christian students, a Christian lecturer and four Muslim students suspected of being PDP sympathizers on April 17: He said “Between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m., they entered the school chanting slogans and shouting: “Where are the Christians and Muslims that supported the ruling party?” They had painted their faces black and were shouting that they needed “change”, the Congress for Progressive Change campaign slogan. The mob had all sorts of weapons – machetes, sticks, and clubs. They started breaking the glass on the buildings. The students ran away but the mob pursued them into the staff quarters and they had nowhere to go. The mob beat them to death. The lecturer they killed was Yoruba“.
Finally, Gen Buhari, let me end this letter by asking you this question: When are you going to apologize to me, to Yusuf’s aged parents, to Ukeoma’s parents, to parents of all innocents murdered by your brainwashed supporters, to Nigeria and to mankind? And here is Yusuf again, asking you from the grave: “Gen Buhari, why why”.
Bashir Yusufu.
yusufubashir@yahoo.com
your moniker says it all... criminalmindz thats why you scared of the people's general

1 Like

Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by lawboss: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
...if dis so called OPC leader is supporting GEJ y cum on air n announce dier dirty jobs,or has he nt bn paid after his job,n if he is supporting GMB,y would he stop his chances of winning d election?... or has he suddenly become a saint jst cos he said some unconfirmed words abt GEJ...we shld play n talk politics n make it look interesting for even d Devil to marvel...aw can one man from outta nowhere say we shifted election date n pple are giving him ears,pls election is nt a birthday or a prom party no one can jst shift it...blv it!
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by yumie: 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
I wonder why the PDP's are so aggressive nd violent.
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by TruthPower: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ask77:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tpxm1rLExM#t=24

Please watch and hear from the horse's mouth.

MISLEADING TITTLE: If the election was unfairly held when many Nigerians in the South where disfranchised due to Lack of PVC there is no question it would have been to Jonathan's disadvantage . I watched and heard from the horses mouth as you instructed and came to the conclusion that we are all entitled to our opinions, but no one is entitled to the FACTS. A free and fair election should be every Nigerian's goal.
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by Heymus(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
The badluck we call goodluck
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by SpencerLewis(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
How could election go on when close to half of the electorates had not collected their PvCs?... INEC was obviously not ready for the election, Imagine a situation whereby maiduguri a war zone has percentage of PVC collection more than most southern States. Yes, the guy is right to some extent, If the election had gone ahead, the chances of Jonathan losing was very high.
It doesn't matter, his chances of losing still remain very high despite the shift.
Re: We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun by SpencerLewis(m): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Change2015:
Shameless brigands, justice delayed, but we will not be denied. Jonathan must go.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
Gbam! He must go oooooooooo biko kwanu oooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s / Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President / Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.