Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Urgent Financial Help Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Financial Help Pls (471 Views)

My Husband Is Ashamed To Ask Our Family Friend For Financial Help / I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please / I Need Your Financial Help Concerning my education once again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Financial Help Pls by 3tees: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
With every passing moment of the day,the threat increases and the accompanying restiveness.My house rent is overdue and the ultimatum given by the landlord is expired.Every sound at the gate heightens this tension.Like fish needs water,I really need help now.Like the biblical Adam stood before GOD on the sixth day of creation with nothing;this is my unclothedness.pls help,they are giving us till nextweek wednesday to pay or we pack out.pls help as I don't want to be thrown out with the kids and I also need to assist my husband as a wife since his work has not been going fine for quite sometime now.I can show u proofs or you can as well pay into the company's acct.if u want me to come and show u d proofs physically I can come.pls am on my knees.I don't know where to go for help again as sv tried everywhere but all to no avail that's why I av decided to come here because I know there are some good hearted nairaland that are here.pls help a sister.thanks and may God bless the giver.

(1) (Reply)

A Little Discussion Between A Child And His Father.... / Am Working Because Of My Child/children Only / Sukam Inverter 5kva 96v For Sale @ 180k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.