Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) (2205 Views)

6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th / Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day / 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by urchbarbie(f): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
It feels awesome to have my birthday on d resurrection morning. It signifies d era of greater tinx in my life. Just pop in and say hi if we share dates.
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by gidjah(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
i was actually born on a EASTER MONDAY WAY back,but it hardly matches wit that date,APRIL KIDS ARE RARE GEMS DEAR
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by urchbarbie(f): 2:01am On Mar 21, 2015
Wow. Nice. I wish mine were so,but dis, it gives me a kind of satifaction. And yh, we r rare gems
gidjah:
i was actually born on a EASTER MONDAY WAY back,but it hardly matches wit that date,APRIL KIDS ARE RARE GEMS DEAR
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by gidjah(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
urchbarbie:
Wow. Nice. I wish mine were so,but dis, it gives me a kind of satifaction. And yh, we r rare gems
wot i do is to mark my bday on every RESURRECTION DAY,aint dat awesome dear?,ho pe u duknow too that of all d Powers Jesus commands,d Greatest and most mysterious is d RESURRECTION POWER!!?,dat is d reason y Aprik kids are RARE GEMS
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by urchbarbie(f): 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
True dear #headswell.
I just hope the reason for his death (ie salavtion of mankind) locate each unsaved soul IJN, amen
gidjah:
wot i do is to mark my bday on every RESURRECTION DAY,aint dat awesome dear?,ho pe u duknow too that of all d Powers Jesus commands,d Greatest and most mysterious is d RESURRECTION POWER!!?,dat is d reason y Aprik kids are RARE GEMS
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by pretty050(f): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
19th april. Present
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
Congrat and wishing you many happy years of celebrations. God bless all March Celebrants like me.

2 Likes

Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by urchbarbie(f): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
April babies are beautiful creatures. Am sure dats y ur moniker is Pretty050 grin
pretty050:
19th april. Present

1 Like

Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by kene05(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
urchbarbie:
It feels awesome to have my birthday on d resurrection morning. It signifies d era of greater tinx in my life. Just pop in and say hi if we share dates.
April 5 baby, we rock!!! cool
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by urchbarbie(f): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Yh! Yh! We do kiss
kene05:

April 5 baby, we rock!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by debola23(f): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
Yup...5th of April. Planning a parry for meself. April peeps rock!
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by urchbarbie(f): 3:20am On Mar 22, 2015
Lolx! Pls, when dat day arrives don't forget to make a shout out to me, and I to u. #bighugs! We rock kiss
debola23:
Yup...5th of April. Planning a parry for meself. April peeps rock!
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by pretty050(f): 3:28am On Mar 22, 2015
urchba winkrbie:
April babies are beautiful creatures. Am sure dats y ur moniker is Pretty050 grin
sure

1 Like

Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by komek(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2015
April07 present.
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by urchbarbie(f): 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yh! Yh! We rock dear!
komek:
April07 present.
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by Feyifahm: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
April celebrant are the best.. I rep April 20
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by urchbarbie(f): 12:05am On Mar 24, 2015
Welcm bae! Glad to knw ure one of us kiss
Feyifahm:
April celebrant are the best.. I rep April 20
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 24, 2015
me dey...april 5all d way
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by joywepo: 4:53am On Mar 24, 2015
April 7th, the best month of the year. II'm planning to celebrate in Miami.
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by urchbarbie(f): 5:59am On Mar 24, 2015
Yeeeeaaaahhhh! Av got a bufday mate
zalam:
me dey...april 5all d way
joywepo:
April 7th, the best month of the year. II'm planning to celebrate in Miami.
pls do send us pix of ur celebrations. Mine wld be in my "igboro" wink
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 7:45am On Mar 24, 2015
Yes oooo my bafde is on 5th April ...
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by urchbarbie(f): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2015
Wow! We many o! Wishing we could do someting for ourselves on dat day, but am sure we wld all love to hangout with our families
cynthiaibeabuchi:
Yes oooo my bafde is on 5th April ...
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by chinxy22(f): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
HBD in advance,that day is my 1yr wedding anniversary
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by urchbarbie(f): 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tnx dear, and happy annivasaire
chinxy22:
HBD in advance,that day is my 1yr wedding anniversary

1 Like

Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by chival(f): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
urchbarbie:

My birthday is on the 5th of April. Fancy meeting a birthday mate here. I've only met one before now. We were classmates in secondary school.
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by urchbarbie(f): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wow. So cool. We many sha. Uld be celebrating right?
chival:

My birthday is on the 5th of April. Fancy meeting a birthday mate here. I've only met one before now. We were classmates in secondary school.
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by chival(f): 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wow! Just noticed there are more of us. Isn't this nice?
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by chival(f): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
urchbarbie:
Wow. So cool. We many sha. Uld be celebrating right?

Nah, I don't think so. Just spent a bundle on my little girl's birthday.
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by urchbarbie(f): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Awww! Are u a christain?
chival:

Nah, I don't think so. Just spent a bundle on my little girl's birthday.
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by sammieone(m): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
I rep April 3rd....Glory to God
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by urchbarbie(f): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Yw dear
sammieone:
I rep April 3rd....Glory to God
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by chival(f): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
urchbarbie:
Awww! Are u a christain?

Yep. Why do you ask?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp / Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.