Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp (2214 Views)

Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by segzy0i(m): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Somtin happened between a husband and wife the wife went through her hubbys chat on whatsapp and discover the man has so many female chatting friend .the husband who is a faithful man claim he has never sleep outside nor come late to the house and moreso he was the one that gave the wife the phone to surf the net said all thise females her just casual friend he uses to keep himsef busy when d wife seems to be too busy for him but the wife was furious and it generates issues. My question is it gud for husband and wife to be reading each others messagess and who is at fault out of the 2?
Re: Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wetin d wife dey fine selfff..

Re: Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by Bishop4bella(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nothing bad in it if both are even loyal to one another but the two parties tend to chat with opposite sex

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by Cutehector(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
What sort of insecure wife is dat? She needs a rehab..

Infact I think i'll really need to address jealousy issues with the girl i'll end up asking for her heart in marriage. Befor sombody will cook poison one day nd feed me
Re: Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
If the wife is an alpha woman, its ok. But an ordinary woman does not want too much openness and too much restriction. So for a lay woman, don't even let her knw ur password let alone chats

For example the husband told her the open truth that when she claims to be busy, he uses those ladies' chat to keep his fun going (wch is gud bcus boredom kills). Now instead of d wife to sincerely challenge herself by trying to reduce her busy schedule and find time to be more around her hubby henceforth, she would rather start feeling hurt that her hubby is having lady friends...feeling hurt for being told d truth oh

So an average woman don't like the blunt truth. Even serpent lucifer in garden eden knew that and hid d truth from eve.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by pet4ril(f): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cutehector:
What sort of insecure wife is dat? She needs a rehab..

Infact I think i'll really need to address jealousy issues with the girl i'll end up asking for her heart in marriage. Befor sombody will cook poison one day nd feed me
huhhhhh? Do you say insecure? How are you sure the man was saying the truth? See statement sef, tge female friends are the ones he's using to keep himself busy when the wife is too busy angry abeg make the man park well jor

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by pet4ril(f): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
I will check my mans ' phone again and again and he knows that.... Men can be very loosed at times and they need to be put together
Re: Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by Cutehector(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
pet4ril:
huhhhhh? Do you say insecure? How are you sure the man was saying the truth? See statement sef, tge female friends are the ones he's using to keep himself busy when the wife is too busy angry abeg make the man park well jor
what sort of rubbish is dat? R u no telling me, u'll be happy with ur husband if he gets pissed at every Tom dick and Harry u say hello to on the road? So ur fvcking telling now dat because you will get married, ur husband is not allowed to chat wit other people on his whatsapp list? For fvck's sake, he wasn't hiding anything. I'm very sure dat there were no intimate chats between these females and her husband so why is she gettn all worked up.

I hav a lot of females I say hi, hello too on my whatsapp page, doesn't mean I sleep with dem.

So that wife should just go to hell and burn her useless self there. I dnt like dat. I dnt like people who are insecure much.. especially wen it comes to things dat shouldn't not even warranty any form of suspicion.
Re: Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by pet4ril(f): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cutehector:
what sort of rubbish is dat? R u no telling me, u'll be happy with ur husband if he gets pissed at every Tom dick and Harry u say hello to on the road? So ur fvcking telling now dat because you will get married, ur husband is not allowed to chat wit other people on his whatsapp list? For fvck's sake, he wasn't hiding anything. I'm very sure dat there were no intimate chats between these females and her husband so why is she gettn all worked up.

I hav a lot of females I say hi, hello too on my whatsapp page, doesn't mean I sleep with dem.

So that wife should just go to hell and burn her useless self there. I dnt like dat. I dnt like people who are insecure much.. especially wen it comes to things dat shouldn't not even warranty any form of suspicion.
Are you telling me the wife just picked offence for him chatting with females without seeing any intimate chats between them?
Oh please, the woman is not crazy nau.... Everything that move is moved by something else

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by Cutehector(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
pet4ril:
Are you telling me the wife just picked offence for him chatting with females without seeing any intimate chats between them?
Oh please, the woman is not crazy nau.... Everything that move is moved by something else
pet4ril there are a lot of women out there who are crazily insecure ok. And yes she picked offense for him chatting with females without seeing any intimate chats! Quote me any where

Some of u ladies are just so insecure about nothing. Any woman dat comes near ur man, u people begin to get all boiled up inside. I can remember d last girl I had smth with, infact any girl I chat with here on nairaland, she go just copy and paste all the chat bring am for my domot for whatsapp, tell me say make I explain..

Am like what d fvck is wrong with u..

One other day, I was chattin with a dude and told him I was gona send a vagina nude pic I downloaded from Google, because we were discussing onto cunnilingus matter..

My babe with her omnipresent power just swooped on our chat.. started flaring up, dat who owns the vagina pic I sent to him.. na so fight start.. I told her dat see I downloaded the pic from Google oo, infact I told her to check on google she will see d pic there.. she checked and saw it.. and had to shutt up.

I told her see, if u dnt stop all these ur nonsense character, I will break this off..

And funny enuf she continued, I had no option dat to end the relationship.
Re: Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by segzy0i(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=Cutehector post=46275605]pet4ril there are a lot of women out there who are crazily insecure ok. And yes she picked offense for him chatting with females without seeing any intimate chats! Quote me any where

Some of u ladies are just so insecure about nothing. Any woman dat comes near ur man, u people begin to get all boiled up inside. I can remember d last girl I had smth with, infact any girl I chat with here on nairaland, she go just copy and paste all the chat bring am for my domot for whatsapp, tell me say make I explain..

One other day, I was chattin with a dude and told him I was gona send a vagina nude pic I downloaded from Google, because we were discussing onto cunnilingus matter..

My babe with her omnipresent power just swooped on our chat.. started flaring up, dat who owns the vagina pic I sent to him.. na so fight start.. I told her dat see I downloaded the pic from Google oo, infact I told her to check on google she will see d pic there.. she checked and saw it.. and had to shutt up.

I told her see, if u dnt stop all these ur nonsense character, I will break this off..

[/quote

Some women are over possesive take it cool a man that will cheat will cheat infact its the likes of u ladies tha will tell the man how to guide the relationship by deleting the text and been carefull of calling when they know your wife is around so beem agressive doesnt stop a man from what he feels like doing u
Yours is to do your part and ur man wl be glued to you as in know lady will snatch ur man
Re: Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by byvan03: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
If you claim to be faithful you won't have any issues with riding yourself of anything that is a distraction to your marriage. Some married folks enjoy deceiving themselves, then turn around to call their spouse insecure. If your spouse can't access your phone, then something is wrong with the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by pet4ril(f): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cutehector:
pet4ril there are a lot of women out there who are crazily insecure ok. And yes she picked offense for him chatting with females without seeing any intimate chats! Quote me any where

hmmmmm, you shouldn't use it to generalize other women.
To some extent, my man chat with ladies alot and i have been tolerating it.
Even here on NL, we are following each other and we have never had quarrels about chatting with the opposite sex.
But if I sense any funny chat anywhere, be it watsapp or here, he knows I won't take it lightly with him .
Your lady didn't understand/trust you enough which I think it was because of something that has occurred before and she didn't want it to repeat itself
Re: Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cutehector:

Am like what d fvck is wrong with u.
I told her see, if u dnt stop all these ur nonsense character, I will break this off.

LMFAO

This is fvcking hilarous

grin grin grin grin I can just imagine the conversation;

'whose vajajay was that'

'It wasn't yours, just one I got off the internet. I swear' grin grin grin

Dead!
Re: Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by Cutehector(m): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
skarlett:

LMFAO

This is fvcking hilarous

grin grin grin grin I can just imagine the conversation;

'whose vajajay was that'

'It wasn't yours, just one I got off the internet. I swear' grin grin grin

Dead!
grin i'm crazy ryt? cheesy
Re: Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by Ishilove: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
I see one fellow who has no business commenting on marital issues because of his mind numbing silliness jumping from thread to thread in this section giving advice to married people. Smh

Back to topic:

If you know your way is not pure then don't allow your partner read your messages otherwise kasala go burst.

Personally I can leave my phone any day, any time because I don't indulge in dangerous games. The man in question should know that he is married so why on earth is he chatting with so many women?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by duperola(f): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
I would read,&re-read my husband's chats.if I find anyone suspicious,I will ask him straight up!tot they said in marriage,1+1=1.anything he has belongs to me and vice versa

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cutehector:
grin i'm crazy ryt? cheesy

seriously! You both are were grin grin
Re: Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by Cutehector(m): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
skarlett:

seriously! You both are were grin grin
funny hw u ladies can be insecure much grin.

As in eh. The dude I was chattin with was like, he can't give a babe head, I was like, guy, u neva see clean kitty before, u go mad sef.. d guy say godforbid.

So I just google the thing..

Maybe the reason why she was reacting cuz she gave me a pic of her kitty and she thought I shared it with him.

Buh even at that, why would I even do dat in the first place
Re: Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cutehector:
funny hw u ladies can be insecure much grin.
As in eh. The dude I was chattin with was like, he can't give a babe head, I was like, guy, u neva see clean kitty before, u go mad sef.. d guy say godforbid.
So I just google the thing..
Maybe the reason why she was reacting cuz she gave me a pic of her kitty and she thought I shared it with him.
Buh even at that, why would I even do dat in the first place

I agree some ladies have esteem issues as do some guys, so I think its a general thing.

I dunno why you would do that o lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by PresVA: 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
The only thing the man can think of doing when his wife is busy, is to chat with women SMH .. He needs to grow up!
Re: Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp by simpleseyi: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
It's good. It will help to give the woman hypertension, so that she will die quickly and the man can marry one his his side chicks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Biggest: The Lagos International Food And Drinks Festival Holds / Sincere Advice Needed / Pls Save My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.