Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

"Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies (31746 Views)

Polo Ralph Lauren Chinos Trousers / 5 Fashionable Skirts Every Woman Can Rock To Work From Monday To Friday / Learn To Cut Skirts, Blouses, Dresses And More Like The Pros Do! ----- Sesanope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Greatihex(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
dechandel:
What about that?
is d trouser alway handy at dat point.
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Misogynist2014(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
victorbasse:
......bro watch uur english.tnks in advance.
You must be very dumb
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by dechandel(f): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Greatihex:
is d trouser alway handy at dat point.
What is so difficult in pulling down a trouser? undecided

1 Like

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by akatekpe(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
peteruuu:

THEY DON'T.
Man,do you even read your Bible at all ? undecided answer yourself o...& datz if you even own one for yourself.

Do you attend church also? if yes,was it your pastor that taught you that?..if so,i'm sorry for you nd your pastor. Blind leading the blind...where would they end up? inside the pit!

Bro,repent of your sins & pray for the baptism of the Holy Spirit in your soul !!!

THE COMING OF THE LORD IS VERY VERY VERY NEARER THAN YOU THINK O.

I have spoken & i hope these i've said won't stand against you on the day of judgment.

Shalom to your soul.
Total Rubbish. A lady who covers her legs(thighs) well with trousers is far more decent than those who put on skirt revealing their hot legs. Most of the cases of ladies seducing pastor inside church comes from the ladies on skirts that exposes their thighs at the front seats. Your interpretation of Deut.22 is very very wrong. Never in the bible was trousers mentioned as garment for men

4 Likes

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
peteruuu:
THEY NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THEIR SOUL!!!

So does everybody! But what has that got to do with women's fashions? grin

1 Like

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by BrutusOj(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
akatekpe:
Total Rubbish. A lady who covers her legs(thighs) well with trousers is far more decent than those who put on skirt revealing their hot legs. Most of the cases of ladies seducing pastor inside church comes from the ladies on skirts that exposes their thighs at the front seats. Your interpretation of Deut.22 is very very wrong. Never in the bible was trousers mentioned as garment for men
Don't mind those kids from Children Sunday school class. Their Sunday school "anty' told them that wearing trouser as a girl leads you to hell.

3 Likes

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Fadamakay(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
akatekpe:
Rubbish,this is why we ve so many fake pastors deceiving gullible ppl like you everyday. If it were possible for some of them to re-write the bible in their own words,they would av done so since. Go to theology school,de won't. Before u knw it,de ve a church and start calling their self MOG. Where in that portion of the bible u quoted was TROUSER mentioned? Tell me who and who wore Trousers in the bible?
check the scripture with my coment, is that lady should not put on what is of man. Is trouser not meant for Man?
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by pbs4real(m): 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Riodiao:
GEJ TILL 2019
ow mch them pay u?4 all dis advert cos i def knw its nt 4 free.
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
And some people will be claiming feminism.
Smh
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
baba God please open their eyes
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Senjuchiha: 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
U r d 1 dt nids him d most,foolish hypocrite lyk u
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Fadamakay:
check the scripture with my coment, is that lady should not put on what is of man. Is trouser not meant for Man?

No, trousers were not mentioned in the Bible or by Moses in Deuteronomy! In fact in Celtic tradition Men wear Kilts.

Please try and look beyond words of thousands of years ago to get the MESSAGE. In fact Moses was saying that women should not masquerade as men.

Looking at the way these gals wear trousers no fool could possibly mistake them for men!

It is this primitive LITERAL interpretation that distorts the message and values of Christianity in the developing world so much.

3 Likes

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Riodiao(m): 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
pbs4real:
ow mch them pay u?4 all dis advert cos i def knw its nt 4 free.

O NAIRA I KOBO
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by koyyess: 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rapists usually consider the dressing of any lady before making a move. Trouser is a major turn off to them because it does not give them the advantage of an easy/quick 'access'. I advise ladies of this era to wear decent trousers more - the world is moving faster,so move at the same pace with it.
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Honesty007(m): 11:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hmmm ALL THESE THINGS NA CRAP EXCUSE BEFORE GOD!!!!!
DEUT 22:5 SAYS IT ALL,D WOMAN SHOULD NOT WEAR D CLOTH OF A MAN.

WELL IN EUROPE,ITS COLD AND DAT PENETRATES WOMEN SOO MUCH SO U CANT EXPECT THEM TO BE WEARING SKIRT.BUT AFRICANS TOO THEY IMITATE TOO MUCH AND NA SO E DEY KILL US.

WOMEN AND THEIR PROBLEM SHA!!! .THE WEAKNESS HAS ALWAYS BEEN HOW GOOD THEY WANNA LOOK.IAM NOT SAYING LOOKING GOOD IS BAD,BUT ANYTHING THAT MAKES ONE TO CHANGE IN THE CASE AGAINST GODLY WAYS FOR THE PURPOSE OF SELF APPRAISAL AND MEN PLEASING IS TOTALLY SINFUL.

SATAN'S TRICK ON WOMEN IS ALWAYS TO DECIEVE THEM TO SAY THEY ARE NOT LOOKING GOOD. SO WHEN THEY CHANGE THE NATURAL USE AGAINST WHAT IS AGAINST NATURE AND FEEL LIKE LOOKING GOOD, THEN THEY WOULD HAVE SINNED AGAINST GOD AND SATISFIED THEIR DESIRES AND PASSIONS LIKE EVE. THIS MAKES THEM TO ALWAYS BE VAIN AND NOT GOD GLORIFYING!!!!!!

EVE BECAME UNLIKE GOD BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO be a god which God has already mde them overall.
Satans trick is to make women more outward appealing at the expense of their dying spirit and soul.Vain strutting models that please Man than GOD.

Its all a craze.Abominatin of dressing is what we call this.Nowadays what was BAD is now becoming GOOD:: end is near.

1 Like

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by koyyess: 12:10am On Mar 21, 2015
Fadamakay:
According to the book of Deuteronomy 22:5 a woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a womans garment... If anyone continue saying rubbish they are saying are of the world. For the bible say s do not be of an even yoke with an unbeliever. Whereas this trouser stuff is not of African culture.
I guess all the men from the southern part of nigeria are sinning against God because their traditional wares involve wearing wrapper na. Get your facts right and stop misinterpreting the bible.

2 Likes

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by O4A3EM(f): 12:14am On Mar 21, 2015
zeb04:
Trousers makes you comfortable.

skirt makes me feel like I just tied my legs with ropes.I am a natural fast worker.

Skirts are for girly girls. undecided
that's my point, I don't have time to catwalk and neither do I wear it for attraction either, I'm not on the very curvy side
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by koyyess: 12:15am On Mar 21, 2015
Honesty007:

WELL IN EUROPE,ITS COLD AND DAT PENETRATES WOMEN SOO MUCH SO U CANT EXPECT THEM TO BE WEARING SKIRT.BUT AFRICANS TOO THEY IMITATE TOO MUCH AND NA SO E DEY KILL US.

WOMEN AND THEIR PROBLEM SHA!!! .THE WEAKNESS HAS ALWAYS BEEN HOW GOOD THEY WANNA LOOK.IAM NOT SAYING LOOKING GOOD IS BAD,BUT ANYTHING THAT MAKES ONE TO CHANGE IN THE CASE AGAINST GODLY WAYS FOR THE PURPOSE OF SELF APPRAISAL AND MEN PLEASING IS TOTALLY SINFUL.

SATAN'S TRICK ON WOMEN IS ALWAYS TO DECIEVE THEM TO SAY THEY ARE NOT LOOKING GOOD. SO WHEN THEY CHANGE THE NATURAL USE AGAINST WHAT IS AGAINST NATURE AND FEEL LIKE LOOKING GOOD, THEN THEY WOULD HAVE SINNED AGAINST GOD AND SATISFIED THEIR DESIRES AND PASSIONS LIKE EVE. THIS MAKES THEM TO ALWAYS BE VAIN AND NOT GOD GLORIFYING!!!!!!

EVE BECAME UNLIKE GOD BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO be a god which God has already mde them overall.
Satans trick is to make women more outward appealing at the expense of their dying spirit and soul.Vain strutting models that please Man than GOD.

Its all a craze.Abominatin of dressing is what we call this.Nowadays what was BAD is now becoming GOOD:: end is near.
What is this one saying? Is it only women that sin? It is your type that will preach rubbish from morning till evening then branch brothels in the night because in your twisted mind, satan doesn't deceive men so they don't sin. I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by O4A3EM(f): 12:18am On Mar 21, 2015
Honesty007:

do men wear leggings too?

1 Like

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by klbakare(m): 12:22am On Mar 21, 2015
Riodiao:
GEJ TILL 2019

your mumu jonathan gave us computers but how many school calendar months did we loose in return(both poly and uni oo)?

are you saying your mumu jonathan brought i.c.t because you are talking about konga and co. obasanjo brought g.s.m and all telecoms company continue to improve on their services thereby giving konga and the likes the ability to thrive.

to what end is the outdated trains that jonathan revived? agricultural commodities will even perish before getting to sales centers if transported via jonathan's train, humans become weary if travelling through jonathan's train. five hours from lagos to Ibadan train transport is not what we want.

in conclusion....whatever amount jonathan and his cohorts have paid you or any kind you have received through gifts(garri,rice,umbrellas and recharge cards) is not what trading your destiny and those of children with

recommendation.... A GLORIUOS FUTURE AWAITS OUR BELOVED COUNTRY, VOTE GENERAL M. BUHARI
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by chrysso83(m): 12:26am On Mar 21, 2015
zeb04:

skirt makes me feel like I just tied my legs with ropes.I am a natural fast worker.

As u fine reach. Are u not a girly girl? Babe u fine abeg
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by O4A3EM(f): 12:28am On Mar 21, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

No trousers were not mentioned in the Bible or by Moses in Deuteronomy! In fact in Celtic tradition Men were Kilts.
Please try and look beyond words of thousands of years ago to get the MESSAGE. In fact Moses was saying that women should not masquerade as men.
Looking at the way these gals were trousers no fool could possibly mistake them for men!
It is this primitive LITERAL interpretation that distorts the message and values of Christianity in the developing world so much.
yeah bro, what appns to those men who are required to tie wrappers as traditional attire?

1 Like

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:48am On Mar 21, 2015
O4A3EM:

yeah bro, what appns to those men who are required to tie wrappers as traditional attire?

Didn't think of that. Is it quite common in Naija?
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by pbs4real(m): 12:51am On Mar 21, 2015
Riodiao:

O NAIRA I KOBO
d way u tk dey run dis GEJ advert ehn,e be lyk say una relate
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by shepherdnoble: 1:20am On Mar 21, 2015
Abuja Karashika's in human form..
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by victorbasse(m): 2:55am On Mar 21, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You must be very dumb
....y do u hate d truth.
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 21, 2015
No 'versus'/preference here. Dresses, gowns, skirts, skorts, pants, shorts; there's a suitable time/place for all of these in their countless forms & types. Why limit yourself?

Dress for the occasion.

2 Likes

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Preshochyx(m): 5:29am On Mar 21, 2015
dechandel:
I also do prefer 'em trousers to skirts lipsrsealed
Infact i do not like skirts at all.. Gowns do rock sometimes for me too.

Trouser is one convinient wear that comes handy all time!!

That gown @ ur dp tho. *closes eyes*sexy*
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by ultimate77(m): 6:21am On Mar 21, 2015
zeb04:

Like those girls wey dey sell salt for bYepaass abi? I site u.
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by ultimate77(m): 6:22am On Mar 21, 2015
Preshochyx:

That gown @ ur dp tho. *closes eyes*sexy*
They find it easy not to wash the jaen.
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by ultimate77(m): 6:25am On Mar 21, 2015
koyyess:
Rapists usually consider the dressing of any lady before making a move. Trouser is a major turn off to them because it does not give them the advantage of an easy/quick 'access'. I advise ladies of this era to wear decent trousers more - the world is moving faster,so move at the same pace with it.
Thaat ur advice na complete fake. Rapist no rape woman na because him never wan rape am. If he wants to really, put on Tampolin him go access u.
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by zeusdgrt(m): 6:37am On Mar 21, 2015
zeb04:

cute eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars / Ladies Please What's Your Opinion On Sagging? / Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.