Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,230 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari (22485 Views)

FG To Begin Export Of Farm Produce / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) / Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by bright007(f): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
chai....what an insult on my tribe.

I will make sure nobody in my family vote for APC.

Aisha pls go and find solution to females in the north being used as suicide bombers.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by PapaBrowne(m): 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
An insult on responsible Edo women worldwide.

Are Edo women the only prostitutes abroad?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by komek(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Acidosis:
Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari

The wife of the Presidential candidate of All Progressive Congress (APC), Hajia Aisha Buhari at Edo APC Rally expressed optimism that Edo state will eradicated of Prostitutes if his husband is elected Nigerian President.

Aisha Buhari who lives in United Kingdom said that, “we will stop EDO girls from traveling abroad for prostitution when my husband is voted in as president”.

The statement did not go down well with the audience, especially Governor Oshiomole and and Chief Oyegun, the APC chairman who showed visible shock from the utterances of Buhari’s wife.

http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/buhari-will-stop-export-of-edo-prostitutes-overseas-aisha-buhari/

https://m./624196274374368?view=permalink&id=653618401432155&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6128373631232486238%3Amf_story_key.6236459208784334535

This a very big slap in the face of an average Edo person. You see why u guys should not vote 2 certificateless iliterates. Edo pple don't vote Buhari cos he will embarrase u guys more when he gets there o.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
quixotic:
how is stopping trafficking in women aka modern day slavery bad.? It was atiku's wife and mrs. Lucky igbinedion pet project.
please don't compare this Alaja buhari with Titi Abubakar. Light and darkness no fit jam. Titi don't live on empty promises like Buhari and his wife. Titi is an action woman. Titi is the best 1st lady that is still eluding naija.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Saved2Serve: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
[size=1[b][/b]8pt]YOU DEY MIND THE FOO[/size]L
steppin:
Hehehehehe! Stop your fulani brothers from raping and maiming people first.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
chai e dey pain gaga ooooo in ekwe's voice
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by hayatou27: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
Stop all this lies , she didn't say it.. This is the handy work of saTANic and GEJ robots on NL....Bring it on we are waiting...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Sobeautiful: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Does she even understand the implication of that statement? That is what happens when you are not Spirit-controlled and you open your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by quixotic: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Acidosis:

The wife of the Presidential candidate of All Progressive Congress (APC), Hajia Aisha Buhari at Edo APC Rally expressed optimism that Edo state will eradicated of Prostitutes if his husband is elected Nigerian President.

Aisha Buhari who lives in United Kingdom said that, “we will stop EDO girls from traveling abroad for prostitution when my husband is voted in as president”.

The statement did not go down well with the audience, especially Governor Oshiomole and and Chief Oyegun, the APC chairman who showed visible shock from the utterances of Buhari’s wife.

http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/buhari-will-stop-export-of-edo-prostitutes-overseas-aisha-buhari/

https://m./624196274374368?view=permalink&id=653618401432155&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6128373631232486238%3Amf_story_key.6236459208784334535
u are a big liar. Chief oyegun was not at the rally but he was in lagos at the apc town hall meeting so i wonder how he was at the rally at the same time. Also Aisha said she would help stop trafficking in women. Don't twist her words. Verify before u spread garbage,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Bonapart(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
dazangel11:

I lie?
you're throwing your support behind prostitution and girls trafficking right? ?
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Ezemust: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Descartes:
Of course, "even if we find Buhari and Tinubu on top of Edo girls, we'll still vote them cos #WeHaveDecided"-Jänjäwèèd$
badt guy
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by swtglo(f): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
wit dis kind of words she vomit, she shud be ready for their national disgrace cum 28t
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by nagoma(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
She never said that. She said they will stop women trafficking by providing job opportunities at home in Nigeria.

And this is not only in Edo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by gemini35(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
BimiOne:
Hajiya clearly crossed the line here.
an insult to edo ladies it sound vulgar mehn,my jessica don,t mind that aisha,
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by bumtos(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
... The beginning of your failure
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by bqlekan(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
and those girls wnt vote him in, they al want to go overseas, thats the reward 4 their job grin
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by goodgood2(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
With this Gej's lead in Edo has been increased. That was rash. It was an insult on Edo people. I can't imagine that the wife of Boko Haram CEO opened her mouth to say that Edo women do ashaewo business in Italy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by fistonati(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
THAT IS VERY INSULTING TO THE HUMBLE PEOPLE OF EDO STATE. DIARIS GOD OOOO
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Nicklaus(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
You have just slimmed the 50-50 chance of getting Edo ppl to vote for your husband for such clueless statement, Did you just insult my cute Edo girls ? To hell with you and your husband. GEJ till boohary's wife stops being clueless. B--i--T--c--h
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
y can't ppl 4 once be truthful. d guy who posted diz is a cheat. Mrs Buhari never made such statement, diz is d part of d agent of cheat/ethnic divisions wc d PDP has bin promoting on s/ntwk. 9ja wake up. d woman has bin modest in all her conversation. U gotto tame mama Peace's mouth either.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by masseratti: 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Eluwilussit:
Insult to my Edo people. The great Bini kingdom has been insulted by a woman because of politics. Chai!

Well, someone said here awhile ago and I quote, " as goat take stand for market, na so them go take price am". Edo State has gone to the dogs. Why they no slap the woman right there?

So all the kwarangida wey full Hotoro for Kano, na Edo girls full am? This woman don dey mis-talk o. How's she different from mama P? I talk am say Buhari can't be this dumb and his wife come sharp. APC, una don try to polish Buhari and wife but the truth be say, illiterate na illiterate, even if him dey run for presidency and him wife fine.
please don't mind this PDP liars,she never said that the source of the new is not credible, try to Google credible new sites or youtube for what she really said.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by eightsin(m): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
What an insult to Edo people. Straight in their faces. Is it only ladies from Edo state that go overseas to prostitute?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Cachez(m): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
This is a lie. I listened her speech on Channels TV. She never said that . This was fabricated.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by miredia(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
ajalaolanr:
We are so trivial in Nigeria, we enjoy the absolute denial that we live in Amidst poverty and lack of infrastructure. The world is leaving us behind and we are laughing and joking about all and everything! this woman mentioned some of the scourge we face as a nation and we already turning it against her. Is there not a present trafficking of prostitutes from Nigeria to Europe, Edo girls mostly. The sooner we admit our problems and stop living in denial, the better!
This is what is termed "stereotyping".Her speech was altogether wrong, no excuses.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by gemini35(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Wow! out of the abundance of heart the mouth speak et
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by retsonbiz(m): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Liar! Liar!! Liar!!!

That statement was never made by Aisha Buhari. Show the video here. You are just selling lies to your gullible audience

Acidosis:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by berryblaze5(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
What an Insult to Edo state....so all Buhari wife see in Edo state is Prostitutes ....APC Is A very Hypocritical Party I sorry for Nigerians they're deceiving PDP is not good either but this bunch of APC Too Bad and Worst......What has APC government in Edo state Done to stop the Prostitution or they still wait for Federal government to stop the business
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by anwo247: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Buhari, Buhari, Buhari, how many times did I call you?

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by babestella: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Yèpàààà, this is the insult upon injury in the Edo down below. This woman don finish Edo people and baba oshiomole ooooo.

Haba, hajia weldone joor.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Gbam...What she said was hard truth, we need people with such thinking, most especially for someone who wish to be the first lady of this great nation,these Edo people and their prostitution is a disgrace to the whole of Nigeria. They have no shame and moral responsibility to be called Nigerian,they have been disgracing us from Bagdad to Pakistan,from U.S to London,from Benin to Morocco,and finally,Mali is their place of choice,shame,shame,shame to every Nigerian that support such disgraceful trade. Go the people's general. Long live Abia and Long live Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
miredia:
This is what is termed "stereotyping".Her speech was altogether wrong, no excuses.

Go and die.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by walozanga(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
EDO PEOPLE UNA HERE AM? SO UNA GOVERNOR NO FIT DO AM NA BUHARI... APC AND THERE EMERGENCY CHANGE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Policy Agenda Unveiled / Workers' Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday / Why New Minimum Wage Has Not Been Implemented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.