Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,681 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari (22490 Views)

FG To Begin Export Of Farm Produce / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) / Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 2:42am On Mar 21, 2015
So sorry about your cousin. That's why some of us are simply against Buhari. It is not as if we support jonathan, it is a question of not allowing ourselves to knowingly confer the highest post in the land to this murderous man from the relic of our past. He doesn't deserve to live in Aso Rock as the president of the federal republic of nigeria.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 21, 2015
Acidosis:
Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari

The wife of the Presidential candidate of All Progressive Congress (APC), Hajia Aisha Buhari at Edo APC Rally expressed optimism that Edo state will eradicated of Prostitutes if his husband is elected Nigerian President.

Aisha Buhari who lives in United Kingdom said that, “we will stop EDO girls from traveling abroad for prostitution when my husband is voted in as president”.

The statement did not go down well with the audience, especially Governor Oshiomole and and Chief Oyegun, the APC chairman who showed visible shock from the utterances of Buhari’s wife.

http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/buhari-will-stop-export-of-edo-prostitutes-overseas-aisha-buhari/

https://m./624196274374368?view=permalink&id=653618401432155&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6128373631232486238%3Amf_story_key.6236459208784334535

Stop export of Edo prostitutes shocked shocked shocked
It almost reads like

" I will provide clients for them locally in Nigeria"
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by victorD3: 4:56am On Mar 21, 2015
Women putting their husbands ambitions at risk since 16AD

Kai Edo!

The okpolokpolo must hear this.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 21, 2015
resty4:
Oshemole u don hear?
Edo ppl abi wetin una yan now?
Na london she talk am. Edo, edo aisha don tell d wrld say yr daughtas na profsnls - sluts, whores. D whole wrld!
Make una no vex pay back tym no far
vote out oshemole
vote 4 Pj
AM NOT A PROSTITUTE....I GUESS HER DAUGHTER IS ONE
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 21, 2015
angrybird007:
Our first lady has spoken kiss

Our (Who and whose first lady)?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by PapiWata: 6:39am On Mar 21, 2015
Eluwilussit:

So sorry about your cousin. That's why some of us are simply against Buhari. It is not as if we support jonathan, [size=18pt] it is a question of not allowing ourselves to knowingly confer the highest post in the land to this murderous man from the relic of our past.[/size] He doesn't deserve to live in Aso Rock as the president of the federal republic of nigeria.

Ha ha ha yes siree indeedey, terror gang leader Boko Hari is a certified illiterate RELIC of the past, who refuses to die, and REFUSES to stop contesting in elections whose results ALWAYS and consistently reject him like discarded refuse, time and time again.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Diamond19: 6:42am On Mar 21, 2015
Acidosis:

The wife of the Presidential candidate of All Progressive Congress (APC), Hajia Aisha Buhari at Edo APC Rally expressed optimism that Edo state will eradicated of Prostitutes if his husband is elected Nigerian President.

Aisha Buhari who lives in United Kingdom said that, “we will stop EDO girls from traveling abroad for prostitution when my husband is voted in as president”.

The statement did not go down well with the audience, especially Governor Oshiomole and and Chief Oyegun, the APC chairman who showed visible shock from the utterances of Buhari’s wife.

http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/buhari-will-stop-export-of-edo-prostitutes-overseas-aisha-buhari/

https://m./624196274374368?view=permalink&id=653618401432155&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6128373631232486238%3Amf_story_key.6236459208784334535

Big insult to my Edo friends meanwhile hope they intend to empower them that's if there's anything like Edo prostitutes.....Mrs Buhari should know that somethings are rather left unsaid

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Bifwoli: 6:45am On Mar 21, 2015
OMG, now Buhari has branched from operating BokoHaram and has ventured into pimping? I bet he'll set up a slave market in Kaduna too.

GEJ till warlord/love-vendor Buhari is dispatched.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by tomzman: 8:16am On Mar 21, 2015
It seems you guys watched a different rally from the one I watched on TV cos in the one I watched, she never said anything like that. Even if you didn't watch it on TV, YouTube would have done you a lot of good. We are in an era of technological advancement where confirmation of anything has been made easier. All these lies we are spreading would only be to our own detriment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 21, 2015
200 million mumu. Aisha Buhari married GMB when she was 9 yrs old. This man buhari is a hypocrite, pedophile and a jihadist by heart.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by deebsman1(m): 8:30am On Mar 21, 2015
Acidosis:

saTANist, your video evidence? do you people think you can still be misleading people with your blantant lies in this new era. provide a video for evidence, yeye PDP propagandist. The woman made remark about trafficking and peculiar problem in each region, u pipu are looking for a way to just twist her statement, but God pass u, with what I saw on Nairaland this morning, people are now more enlightened than you e-diots. Nigeria shall be great.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by cr7lomo: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2015
remember007:
AM NOT A PROSTITUTE....I GUESS HER DAUGHTER IS ONE

But ur dp says otherwise , anybody that sees it will no that u are waiting for ur client to hammer u. Edo girls need Aisha Buhari to help u women but d problem b saY ev dey una blood
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Acidosis(m): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2015
babyosisi:

Stop export of Edo prostitutes shocked shocked shocked
It almost reads like

" I will provide clients for them locally in Nigeria"

na so we see am o, mama cheesy
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Babacele: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2015
Riodiao:
Letter to Buhari from the grave of the innocents –
By Bashir Yusufu
Dear General Buhari; I would’ve addressed this letter privately to you, but in the expectation that you may not receive it, I decided to make it an Open Letter, in the hope that you would stumble on it, read it and hopefully feel some of the pains and anguish that have been my lot. Having said that, permit me therefore to proceed with the rest of this missive from the grave of innocents departed.
Last night, while I was at my modest home in Katsina, relaxing and probably half-awake, I heard the voice of my cousin who was killed in the North in April 2011 during the post-election violence instigated by your loss of the presidential election. With bloodshot sad eyes, my cousin, looking apparition-like, was wailing “Gen Buhari, why why”. My cousin’s name is (or was) Mallam Yusuf Danfulani, a bright young lad originally from Katsina State, who was slaughtered in cold blood and set on fire by youths chanting “Sai Buhari”, like they are again now chanting in 2015.
Gen Buhari, in case you have forgotten, Yusuf was slaughtered in your name even though he never did any wrong to you, and even voted for you against Dr Jonathan. He lost his life just because the murderers you encouraged by your many hate speeches believed Yusuf to be from middle belt or southern Nigeria, most probably because of his bulky looks and brave, patriotic attempts to prevent the killing of an innocent Youth Corper, Ukeoma Ikechukwu. Even though he cried out in Hausa and Fulfulde, he was still not believed by those you (Buhari) managed to brainwash to see all non-Fulani Nigerians as conspiring to vote against you. In this very case, Yusuf voted for you but his ‘Sai Buhari’ killers never believed he did. Like you, Gen Buhari, the mob was baying for the blood of innocents.
If not for Yusuf’s best friend who was with him and was himself nearly killed, we would not have recognized his charred body that was burnt beyond recognition. And thanks to the same friend for recounting to us the little he could make out at the last moments of Yusuf’s life, the agony he passed through and the most important words he uttered before he gave up. It is the same words I heard him utter last night from the grave: ‘Gen Buhari, why why’. Yet, to this day, you (Buhari) have not cared to apologize or show any remorse, but you instead offered lame excuses for the bloodletting you had instigated, and still instigate. I now ask you this: Gen Buhari, must you always shade blood, like you started doing from 1983, to rule Nigeria? Do you recall how you killed Brigadier Bako in 1983 just so you could take power by force from Shehu Shagari?
General Buhari, Ukeoma Ikechukwu himself was reported missing that same day Yusuf was murdered by your supporters, and finally confirmed dead the following day when his charred remains was discovered in a hooded area. Apparently, your supporters had dragged him out of the open and tortured him before finally snuffing life out of him. Like my cousin, Yusuf, Ukeoma was very young and an innocent. Unlike Dr. Jonathan, they were not contesting against you. Yet, when they were killed, part of Nigeria was killed with them; the same Nigeria that you are now angrily campaigning to rule.
Yusuf and Ukeoma were not alone. Six other innocent Youth Corpers were also murdered in Bauchi, where you Buhari, polled 1,315,209 votes (almost 82 per cent), defeating Dr Jonathan who scored 258,404 votes and did not even hit the 25 per cent mark. The corps members were reportedly chased to a police station where they sought refuge. But the rioters, who were raving mad with bloodlust and chanting “Sai Buhari”, overran the station and murdered the young Nigerians in cold blood. So, Gen Buhari, as you can see from the Bauchi result and it’s aftermath, your supporters even shade blood when you win; still you have no qualms. Today, you are prancing around the nation, arrogant and angry as usual, behaving like you have already won the election; and thus setting up another bloodletting if you are not announced winner.
The story of Obinna Okpokiri is as heart-wrenching as Yusuf’s. The 27-year-old was butchered and burnt to ashes, in the service of his fatherland. Okpokiri’s own circumstances were as gruesome as they could be. He had run to the Corpers’ Lodge as the rampaging ‘Sai Buhari’ rioters targeted Youth Corper polling officers recruited by INEC for the election. As painful death loomed, the young Nigerians contemplated fleeing to the barracks. But they were not lucky enough. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters caught up with them, slaughtered and set them on fire. Like Yusuf, these innocents are human beings and future leaders on the last laps of fulfilling their national duty before moving on to a bright future. But it was not to be because, in your name, Gen Buhari, they were slaughtered, sliced, soaked in petrol and scorched. Reduced to ashes in minutes and in the most callous fashion by those that are not better citizens or humans than them.
General Buhari, while you are now busy inciting another violence, please bear in mind that in 2011, your supporters turned violent in whole 12 northern states as they burned the homes, vehicles, and properties of innocent Nigerians, some of whom are also Muslims and Northerners like you and my cousin Yusuf. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters also targeted and killed Christians and members of southern Nigerian ethnic groups, who were seen as supporting the PDP, and they burnt churches across the north. One particular attack in Bauchi stood out as most heart-breaking. According to Human Rights Watch, on April 17 in Giade, a rural town in northern Bauchi, ‘Sai Buhari’ mobs attacked youth corps members in the town. The Corpers, who were mostly from Yoruba, ran to the local police station to seek refuge, but the mobs stormed the police station. The mob killed the police officer on duty and burned down the police station. They raped two of the female youth corps members and then hacked them to death with machetes, along with five male youth corps members. In total, rioters killed ten youth corps members in that town alone.
A lecturer at the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kaduna State, described to Human Rights Watch how a mob of Muslims chanting “Change, Sai Buhari” attacked and killed several Christian students, a Christian lecturer and four Muslim students suspected of being PDP sympathizers on April 17: He said “Between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m., they entered the school chanting slogans and shouting: “Where are the Christians and Muslims that supported the ruling party?” They had painted their faces black and were shouting that they needed “change”, the Congress for Progressive Change campaign slogan. The mob had all sorts of weapons – machetes, sticks, and clubs. They started breaking the glass on the buildings. The students ran away but the mob pursued them into the staff quarters and they had nowhere to go. The mob beat them to death. The lecturer they killed was Yoruba“.
Finally, Gen Buhari, let me end this letter by asking you this question: When are you going to apologize to me, to Yusuf’s aged parents, to Ukeoma’s parents, to parents of all innocents murdered by your brainwashed supporters, to Nigeria and to mankind? And here is Yusuf again, asking you from the grave: “Gen Buhari, why why”.
Bashir Yusufu.
yusufubashir@yahoo.com[b][/b]
onal assembly elections.What Buhari never said2015-01-09 20:31Let us set the records straight. As Nigerians prepare to vote for progress and change in the upcoming Presidential elections, it ispertinent certain popular statementsattributed to chief opposition candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari are set straight for God and man.Firstly, did General Buhari ever say he or they will make Nigeria ungovernable? The answer to this is a resounding, no!In an earlier write-up we carefully researched this inflammatory statement and discovered that it wasmade by a then PDP politician, Lawal Kaita from Kaduna. This is why the late NSA, Andrew Owoye Azazi said that it was internal PDP politics and their squabbles on zoning/rotation of the Presidency that led to the “sudden sophistication of Boko Haram.” It was within PDP that the discussion of rotation of the presidency came up, and Lawal Kaita was perturbed with Jonathan’s decision to continuelate Umaru Yar’Adua’s term in violation of the parties zoning policy.This was when Jonathan promised to only contest/occupy the top spot one additional term (in addition to his completing Yar’Adua’s term) andalso when some northern PDP stalwarts and party founders threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable. There was no such confusion in Buhari’s CPC and thus no need and reason for such inflammatory pronouncements fromhis quarters.When Reuben Abati spun this statement upon the person of Buhari, the General took him to courtfor libel and the court judgment as awarded in Buhari’s favor. Buhari dragged Abati and The Guardian to court via suit no. ID/837/2011 and demanded N1billion damages. President Goodluck Jonathan then begged Buhari to settle out-of-court. See in DailyPost of January 13th, 2013: http://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/. The empathetic General agreed and Reuben Abati and the Guardian where the libelous article was published were made to publish an unreserved retraction of the slander against Buhari which they did in the Guardian of July 11, 2013. This is why Reuben Abati is called Nigeria’s evil genius. Our full article on this with all references can be read here on ENDS.ng: http://ends.ng/fact-it-was-pdp-that-promised-to-make-nigeria-ungovernable-in-2011-buhari-never-did/Did General Buhari promise election riots in 2011? The answer to this is again, no!General Buhari never prescribed riots or made any threat related to such in regards to the 2011 elections. He took the case of election rigging to court and never made a single statement containing threats in relation to it. The Lemu panel investigation of the post-election riots cleared the General of any guilt of complicity. The General released an exemplary press statement on the court’s rulingwhich can be read on SaharaReporters of December 28, 2011: http://saharareporters.com/2011/12/28/statement-general-muhammadu-buhari-regarding-verdict-supreme-court-jonathans-electionBuhari did however state that if 2015was a repeat of the rigging on 2011, there will be a fierce fight He used the kare jini biri jinni Hausa proverb, which roughly cuts as ‘the dog and baboon will be soaked in the same blood,’ but is an idiom which means, there will be a real battle- could be legal; could be protests or any other battle, as this is a mere proverbial statement. Of course those who wished to paint this statement with the ‘blood’ contained in it did so eagerly as we see they have done in many other of his statements and statements attributed to him. Read more on the idiom here, by Dr. Aliyu Tilde on PremiumTimes: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/5195-buhari_vs_pdp_the_dog_and_the_baboon.htmlThe third hallmark statement attributed to the General: did Buhari ever say that a war on Boko Haram was a war against the north? The answer to this statement as with the rest is a resounding, no!Why are all these false statements attributed to Buhari? Well, for one reason the General is rather not that outspoken and is a man of extreme patience and tolerance who evidently only used legal means to redress the libel and false accusations against him planed and sponsored by the Presidency.So what did General Buhari say in 2013? He said, the institution of a State of Emergency in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states was a declaration of war on the north of Nigeria.He did not say that fighting Boko Haram was a declaration of war against the north; no, after all he fought and destroyed not only Maitatsine terrorists, but also the Habre fanatical forces of Chad. He clearly understands the need of a real war against terror; he however saw that Nigeria’s President and the then army Chief, General Azubuike Ihejirika who has been labeled a Boko Haram sponsor by my organization, ENDS and Boko Haram negotiator, Stephen Davis, were not fighting any real war against the terrorists but were silently facilitating the continued reign of terror and seeking all meansto destroy the northeast as it is today.Also read: Dear Buhari!When Buhari wiped out Maitatsine inAdamawa state, he did not need to declare any phony state of emergency. He did not declare one either when he expelled the Habre Chadian forces from the 19 Nigerian occupied Islands in the northeast.Today the entire Nigeria saw the wisdom of elder statesman Buhari’s position against the declaration of the state of emergency and the senate thereby refused to extend the more harmful than good emergency rule that failed to yield meaningful results since it was instituted in May of 2013.I as a proponent of the State of Emergency in 2013 and one of thosewho canvassed and pushed for it didnot quite agree with the General at the time but now I understand his reservations and how this declaration and all others by the President including his recent cessation of fire have all been declarations of war against the Nigerian people, particularly those being decimated and displaced in the northeast by French foreign forces being organized and directed from Idris Deby’s Chad.In conclusion, the Jonathan government who without any investigation exonerated MEND who had claimed responsibility for the October 1st 2010 Abuja bomb attack, since then decided to pick on General Muhammadu Buhari, his most formidable perceived opponentand in so doing allowed and as some say, actually supported Boko Haram’s continued existence and carnage while his evil genius press and media men and the Femi twins continued to spew slander upon slander and libel upon libel against the person of Buhari, spinning his every proverb out of context, publishing twisted versions of his every word and even reflecting other people’s statements upon him.Proverbs 19:9 says… who breathes out lies will perish.Indeed the liars shall perish. For “Their throat is an open grave; they use their tongues to deceive.” “The venom of asps is under their lips.” Romans 3:13 ESV.- MyNews24
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by neocortex: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2015
Aisha: My Edo people , I know that you guys are jobless and your women are foremost international prostitutes.
Aisha: APC..
ROBOTS: Change!!!

Edo people: Thunder fire you and your husband. He shall cry again.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Okaka27(m): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2015
buskie13:
shut ur dirt keg called mouth ...don't face reality... let ur foolishness overcloud ur sense of reasoning
someone should pls tell me wat dis goat is sayin
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by calcal: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2015
Tedious to accept anyway.. SAI Buhari!
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2015
Italian job.... featuring Ini Edo as Cameron Diaz
Ramsey Noah as himself grin
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by DDoubleUps(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
What have we not heard from this old deluded iliterate man and his wife? He will also stabilise world oil price and also take the lunch money of all primary school pupils and pensioners, while his wife fry akara for people at abuja... silly people with no education
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by masseratti: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Ok. I will agree with you as per source. I hope you take your advice as well, when it is about Jona,mama P or PDP.

I will look for another source. I hope she didn't say that. If it were btw she and mama P, I know who I go vote. Lol. But grandpy should step aside now. 73 yrs no be beans na!

The young no dey grow again for naija? Haba!
please do,most of the thing about Pen me and you have seen it on tv or online, on that case I honestly give up
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
masseratti:
please do,most of the thing about Pen me and you have seen it on tv or online, on that case I honestly give up

I wish we could be civil in our dealings in niaja. There's so much hatred, anger and hunger in the land. This used to be the land of promise. My Cameroonian, Ghanaian and Chadian friends tell me how their parents used to visit nigeria, just for a taste of the GoodLife. For corn beef, geisha, tomapep and all those little delicacies that we nigerians took for granted then.

I hate the level of primitive politics being played in naija. We can and should do better. No one needs to lose his/her life over elections. Nobody has the right to kill nigerians for political gains. Imagine throwing sweets and noodles at nigerians: what nonsense! We are beggars in our own land. Slaves to the political elites. The masses have really been downtrodden. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Arosa(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Those Igbos you said,live in Edo, they are not 100 percent Igbos,so go and die,because Edo girls are all prostitutes,if you don't agree with me,jump inside open pit.

Thunder fire you there. you dey mad!?
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by garrix8: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hope for Nigeria..

I view stories from them the same way I view comments from FFK.

Aisha talked about stopping girl-child trafficking.

TANoids will stop at nothing to spread LIES and half-truths.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by buskie13(m): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Okaka27:
someone should pls tell me wat dis goat is sayin
u are cattle who roams without ur Shepherd... wait till u get killed
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Blueray:

Did you say Abia?
Where all the young men are kidnappers or potential kidnappers.
Where all the women are operating baby making factories for ritualists
Abia state that is one of the smallest states have a whole Brigade with its complement of three battalions deployed to stop these menace but is on the increase daily. Why, it is in their blood.
Edo women prostitute? When did Nigerians started checking out of this country by whatever means? It was during the draconian regime of the husband.of this maggot who want to be first lady, when he tried to roll out economic policies by the barrel of the gun.
It is not good to generalise as even in the jungle called Abia, there are still some sane beings.

Just piss off here, I'm happy you did not say that Abia is home to many prostitutes,kidnapping and baby factory is not something new in every part of Nigeria,but prostitution,Edo is the leader,stupid people.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Arosa:

Thunder fire you there. you dey mad!?

Thunder fire your whole prostitute family,mad idiot.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Arosa(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Thunder fire your whole prostitute family,mad idiot.

May you use your head to open the gate of hell that will bring destructions upon you and your family.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by dubemivan(m): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
I am not an APC fan but I seriously sympathize and pity the people of EDO and my opposition party followers for a nasty, dumb and daft comment like this from their incoming firstlady.
Seriously, Ignorance is a bastard!! I know PEJ might not be impressive but She is atleast more mautured and enlightened than this generals wife who on first official statement expose the indepth of her ACADEMIC unclothedness!
GEJ till 2019.!!!
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Chimavic007(m): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2015
He will block EDO girls from traveling, or send d cops for the EDO girls abroad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls / I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari / Muma Gee's Declaration In Rivers State ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.