Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,335 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari (22487 Views)

FG To Begin Export Of Farm Produce / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) / Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by miredia(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Go and die.
ok
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by appini: 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bad market for Buhari.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Gbam...What she said was hard truth, we need people with such thinking, most especially for someone who wish to be the first lady of this great nation,these Edo people and their prostitution is a disgrace to the whole of Nigeria. They have no shame and moral responsibility to be called Nigerian,they have been disgracing us from Bagdad to Pakistan,from U.S to London,from Benin to Morocco,and finally,Mali is their place of choice,shame,shame,shame to every Nigerian that support such disgraceful trade. Go the people's general. Long live Abia and Long live Nigeria.

But there's countless number of Igbo girls doing prostitution across Nigeria, maybe even abroad as well. So think before you type out foolish utterances.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Kstar1(m): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
when your jihad brothers were killing and raping did he have eye prblm mtcheeeeeeeeeeew >:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by appini: 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
I insist that Buhari cannot win Mama Peace in a free and fair presidential election in Nigeria.

Mama Peace can talk for three days nonstop, but she will not make such a clueless mistake.

Aisha has drawn the strong Edo warfare to herself and Buhari, I foresee the dark spirits of imbecility chasing her and Buhari into the land of public disgrace and madness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
aim5:

But there's countless number of Igbo girls doing prostitution across Nigeria, maybe even abroad as well. So think before you type out foolish utterances.

Those Igbos you said,live in Edo, they are not 100 percent Igbos,so go and die,because Edo girls are all prostitutes,if you don't agree with me,jump inside open pit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by bokohalal(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mrs . Igbinedion has an NGO fighting against female trafficking in Edo state. How many PDP e - warriors have condemned it?
The devaluation of Edo culture and it's women must be stopped forthwith. Any suggestions towards that is needed. Mrs Buhari called it as it is. Same people here suddenly becoming Edo women spurious sympathizers are the first to lambast Edo women for easily being led into prostitution abroad. Keep your crocodile tears.
Sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
masseratti:
please don't mind this PDP liars,she never said that the source of the new is not credible, try to Google credible new sites or youtube for what she really said.

Ok. I will agree with you as per source. I hope you take your advice as well, when it is about Jona,mama P or PDP.

I will look for another source. I hope she didn't say that. If it were btw she and mama P, I know who I go vote. Lol. But grandpy should step aside now. 73 yrs no be beans na!

The young no dey grow again for naija? Haba!
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by jumas(m): 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
it's a lie this is an official report from a credible source

Wife of the presidential candidate
of the All Progressives Congress,
Mrs. Aisha Buhari, on Thursday
identified unemployment as a
major factor causing girl-child
trafficking and brain drain in the
South-South geopolitical zone.
Mrs. Buhari, who made this known
while addressing women and
party supporters at the
Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium in
Benin, the Edo State capital, said
her husband was coming back to
sanitise the system, adding that
Nigeria needed a person like him.
Present at the event were the
State Governor, Adams
Oshiomhole; his mother, Aisha
Oshiomhole; Deputy Governor, Dr.
Pius Odubu; wives of the APC
National Chairman and Deputy
Governor, Mrs. Victoria Oyegun
and Mrs. Endurance Odubu
respectively as well as candidates
and other leaders of the party.
The wife of the former Head of
State decried the use of religion in
politics, which she said had been
used to loot Nigerians “to
nonsense,” and had been used
against her husband during the
203, 2007 and 2011 presidential
elections.
She also dismissed the fear that
her husband would jail Nigerians,
if he became president, noting
that all Nigerians desired change
for development.
She said, “In each zone of the
country, we have peculiar
problems; our problems differ. For
me, in this zone, girl-child
trafficking should be considered as
one of our problems, though I
know that there is unemployment.
Unemployment is a major factor
that contributes to brain drain
and also the girl child trafficking.
“General Muhammadu Buhari is a
leader. He was a leader; he led
Nigeria some years ago and he is
coming back now to sanitise the
system. For those that are
campaigning, saying that he is
coming to jail Nigerians, I don’t
know what they fear.
“But they shouldn’t because we
are all yearning for change; the
insecurity of the country, the very
very bad welfare system, lack of
education and other basic
necessities that people are
lacking. I think they need
somebody like him(Buhari) now.
“And already, some years back,
they had painted him black, using
religion. I’m happy today
Nigerians discover that they used
religion as a cover to loot
Nigerians to nonsense; they have
grounded the country. Whoever, a
politician, talks to you about
religion, is a liar; he wants to loot
the little resources we are
supposed to enjoy. So, say no to
politics, comparing it with
religion, to deceive people.”
While urging women not to sell
their Permanent Voter Cards but
to use them to vote for a new
Nigeria, she, however, assured
them that her husband’s
administration would uphold the
development of the girl child, if
elected.
Mrs. Buhari added, “I am here
today to say that when my
husband is elected into the office
of the President of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria, all these are
going to be history; the insecurity,
girl child trafficking, suffering of
the widows in the South-East will
come to an end. There must be a
cultural design to accommodate
the widows; a design that will
make the girl child be comfortable
wherever she is in this country.
“The collection of PVCs is also
important. Don’t ever sell it; it’s
like selling your future again.
When you sell it for N5,000, you
won’t see N5,000 till after four
years, which is too bad for you.
Get your PVC, vote for APC, vote
for freedom, good education,
good healthcare, good road and
all the basic necessities should be
given to you. Thank so much for
waiting in the sun for hours
waiting to see me; I love you all.”
Oshiomhole stressed that the
party desired to deliver quality
development, achieve success in
the various sectors of the country,
especially in education and job
creation, as it had done in the
state, noting that the APC was
known for “workable projects”
rather than “symbolic projects.”
He described Buhari, the APC
presidential candidate, as a man
of honour and courage, who had
assured the people that the
nation’s refineries would be
revived to create jobs for qualified
Nigerian engineers and put a stop
to the importation of petrol and
kerosene.
According to the governor, Nigeria
is the only country where
unemployed youths are made to
pay to get jobs, urging the
electorate to vote for change to
reverse the suffering in the
country.
www.punchng.com/news/unemployment-causing-girl-child-trafficking-brain-drain-buharis-wife/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Those Igbos you said,live in Edo, they are not 100 percent Igbos,so go and die,because Edo girls are all prostitutes,if you don't agree with me,jump inside open pit.

Igbo fool with his stupid generalizations.. It's been documented that quite a few Igbo girls are into runs business across Nigeria and since you say that the only Igbo girls who dabble in prostitution are raised in Benin City, explain Owerri.. You he-goat.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by bdidi: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
ajalaolanr:
We are so trivial in Nigeria, we enjoy the absolute denial that we live in Amidst poverty and lack of infrastructure. The world is leaving us behind and we are laughing and joking about all and everything! this woman mentioned some of the scourge we face as a nation and we already turning it against her. Is there not a present trafficking of prostitutes from Nigeria to Europe, Edo girls mostly. The sooner we admit our problems and stop living in denial, the better!

My brother this is politics where u need to score good points to win more votes.

Why is the gay movement in america a political thing?

Because they are increasing by the numbers and some of them are in high places that can influence decisions. (Gays) that is why they are been giving their space. Don't get me wrong. Not that I support prostitution, gay and the likes but in the political era, u need to be very diplomatic in order to win their votes well.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by sCun: 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
bdidi:

My brother this is politics where u need to score good points to win more votes.

Why is the gay movement in america a political thing?

Because they are increasing by the numbers and some of them are in high places that can influence decisions. (Gays) that is why they are been giving their space. Don't get me wrong. Not that I support prostitution, gay and the likes but in the political era, u need to be very diplomatic in order to win their votes well.

This isn't about prostitution per say, it is about the fact that she tribalised it.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by dnawah(m): 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
una don't lost Edo vote,were they complaining?
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by eagleeye2: 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
You know what I love about Nigeria We are easily swayed by sentiment.
Sentiments, thrive on emotions.... either love or hate.
In their new found love for Buhari, Many APC supporters will never find anything wrong with him or his family members.
Even with this obvious insult on all Edolites the Change chanting croud will soon forget this insult.
How many years ago was it that Oshiomole told a lady on camera to "go and die", has the Change chanting croud not forgotten
Also in their hate, Nigerians will never find anything good on the person to dislike.
The same change chanting agents will be quick to crucify GEJ or his wife or any family member if they as much as insinuate that Edo girls are prostitutes.
Again how many years ago were the same crowd influenced by the story of someone who had no shoes, and who now brings fresh air?
Sentiments and logic, will determine the way the forthcoming election goes.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
Big insult to the people of Edo State and I bet, GMB will surely loose Edo State.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
aim5:

Igbo fool with his stupid generalizations.. It's been documented that quite a few Igbo girls are into runs business across Nigeria and since you say that the only Igbo girls who dabble in prostitution are raised in Benin City, explain Owerri.. You he-goat.

Abeg,go and die,I'm from Abia..I told you the hard truth,if your sisters are doing it,stop disgracing us. Edo people are all prostitutes.Gbam. Vote Buhari to stop prostitution of Edo people.

Sai the people's general wife. Go Go Go.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by bdidi: 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
quixotic:
how is stopping trafficking in women aka modern day slavery bad.? It was atiku's wife and mrs. Lucky igbinedion pet project.

She should have been diplomatic at least!
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by bokohalal(m): 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
This is exactly what I have been saying for sometime. How can a reasonable Edo vote for the PDP when in their over sixteen years at the helm and ten years at the state level Edo South has nothing to show for supporting the killer party so much so that Bini women are now all over the world as prostitutes?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by xkris11(m): 11:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
Fake promises.its time we start stoning all this disgusting politician lying and deceiving pupil
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by appini: 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Speak less than you know.

The world is a global village.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Sweetlemon(f): 12:05am On Mar 21, 2015
Why are people acting like she said it maliciously?
She was only addressing problems peculiar to each state she visits. She didn't go to the north and tell them that "we are not like those that born shildren troway for Italy" she addressed Edo problems in Edo state and offered solutions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by hotgunz(m): 12:08am On Mar 21, 2015
Truth s bitter... We all knw say edo na dem( neva mention anytin) na buhari wife call dem prostitute ooooo ehen ehen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Sweetlemon(f): 12:13am On Mar 21, 2015
eagleeye2:
You know what I love about Nigeria We are easily swayed by sentiment.
Sentiments, thrive on emotions.... either love or hate.
In their new found love for Buhari, Many APC supporters will never find anything wrong with him or his family members.
Even with this obvious insult on all Edolites the Change chanting croud will soon forget this insult.
How many years ago was it that Oshiomole told a lady on camera to "go and die", has the Change chanting croud not forgotten
Also in their hate, Nigerians will never find anything good on the person to dislike.
The same change chanting agents will be quick to crucify GEJ or his wife or any family member if they as much as insinuate that Edo girls are prostitutes.
Again how many years ago were the same crowd influenced by the story of someone who had no shoes, and who now brings fresh air?
Sentiments and logic, will determine the way the forthcoming election goes.

You are the one being sentimental here. The lady did NOT say it in a malicious way. Thanks to NL for sensationalizing the statement, you Jonathan supporters are just looking for faults
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Sweetlemon(f): 12:16am On Mar 21, 2015
bokohalal:
Mrs . Igbinedion has an NGO fighting against female trafficking in Edo state. How many PDP e - warriors have condemned it?
The devaluation of Edo culture and it's women must be stopped forthwith. Any suggestions towards that is needed. Mrs Buhari called it as it is. Same people here suddenly becoming Edo women spurious sympathizers are the first to lambast Edo women for easily being led into prostitution abroad. Keep your crocodile tears.
Sai Buhari!

They are Jonathan supporters looking for anything to cover up their madam's nyash.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 21, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Abeg,go and die,I'm from Abia..I told you the hard truth,if your sisters are doing it,stop disgracing us. Edo people are all prostitutes.Gbam. Vote Buhari to stop prostitution of Edo people.

And by your logic, all Igbo people are money ritualists, cannibals(Abia) and cheap ho.es. Stupid, wretched bas.tard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by eagleeye2: 12:18am On Mar 21, 2015
Sweetlemon:

You are the one being sentimental here. The lady did NOT say it in a malicious way. Thanks to NL for sensationalizing the statement, you Jonathan supporters are just looking for faults
Of course, it wasn't in a malicious way. But let me ask you this, If GEJ or PEJ were to say that if elected they will be stopping this Muslim Terrorists, what do you think will be the reactions of Nigerians nay, the Muslims in the country.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Sweetlemon(f): 12:23am On Mar 21, 2015
eagleeye2:

Of course, it wasn't in a malicious way. But let me ask you this, If GEJ or PEJ were to say that if elected they will be stopping this Muslim Terrorists, what do you think will be the reactions of Nigerians nay, the Muslims in the country.

If they put it exactly the way you said it, tthen only the Muslim terrorists or sympathizers will find fault. But if they say that all Muslims are terrorists or if they say Christians are not like Muslims who are terrorists, then it's bad.
Just admit it, YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FAULTS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Duru1(m): 12:23am On Mar 21, 2015
You can take a boy from the ghetto but you cannot take ghetto from the boy. Certain groups of people in southern Nigeria have been known to run second fiddle to Fulani and Hausa. So it is not a big deal if the master throws a little insult on the servant.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by eagleeye2: 12:34am On Mar 21, 2015
Sweetlemon:

If they put it exactly the way you said it, tthen only the Muslim terrorists or sympathizers will find fault. But if they say that all Muslims are terrorists or if they say Christians are not like Muslims who are terrorists, then it's bad.
Just admit it, YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FAULTS.
YOUWIN

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Blueray: 12:45am On Mar 21, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Did you say Abia?
Where all the young men are kidnappers or potential kidnappers.
Where all the women are operating baby making factories for ritualists
Abia state that is one of the smallest states have a whole Brigade with its complement of three battalions deployed to stop these menace but is on the increase daily. Why, it is in their blood.
Edo women prostitute? When did Nigerians started checking out of this country by whatever means? It was during the draconian regime of the husband.of this maggot who want to be first lady, when he tried to roll out economic policies by the barrel of the gun.
It is not good to generalise as even in the jungle called Abia, there are still some sane beings.
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 21, 2015
Blunder from a political minor. Whoever wrote that speech for Aisha is far dumber than her. Insensitive and callow speech. Disgusting!
Re: Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari by bokohalal(m): 1:01am On Mar 21, 2015
Blueray:

Did you say Abia?
Where all the young men are kidnappers or potential kidnappers.
Where all the women are operating baby making factories for ritualists
Abia state that is one of the smallest states have a whole Brigade with its complement of three battalions deployed to stop these menace but is on the increase daily. Why, it is in their blood.
Edo women prostitute? When did Nigerians started checking out of this country by whatever means? It was during the draconian regime of the husband.of this maggot who want to be first lady, when he tried to roll out economic policies by the barrel of the gun.
It is not good to generalise as even in the jungle called Abia, there are still some sane beings.

Nigerians started checking out after Babangida 's Structural Adjustment Programme (SAP) devalued the Naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) / Major Road Collapses In Akwa Ibom After Heavy Rainfall. Photos / Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.