Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Alarming Percentage Of Women Belive That Verbally Abusing Their Spouse Is Okay - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alarming Percentage Of Women Belive That Verbally Abusing Their Spouse Is Okay (623 Views)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? / Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alarming Percentage Of Women Belive That Verbally Abusing Their Spouse Is Okay by dinachi(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Most women across the world not just Nigeria view verbal abuse of their husbands as a non issue but will raise the red flag immediately a man physically abused the wife. They erroneously make excuses for women who abuse their husbands. Some say like in the Nigerian parlance, don't you know that we women get mouth? A beg help me ask them, don't they know that we men get hands? grin grin ;DOthers will advice you to walk away and leave the house for them. Ask them again why don't they leave the house too for the physically abusive man? grin grin grin
The one that gives me the kicks is if your wife abuse you and you can't stand it, abuse her back as if their argument cannot be thrown back at them. If your husband beats you and you can't bear it, beat him back. grin grin grin.
The idea is that verbal abuse is equally as evil as physical abuse and just as a woman should not be beaten under any circumstances so also a man should not be verbally abused under any circumstances.
If the above is adhered to by any family peace will always reign therein...cherio peeps grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Alarming Percentage Of Women Belive That Verbally Abusing Their Spouse Is Okay by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
True talk. I have raised this issue in another trend. Verbal abuse is somehow part of their DNA. Men just need to tolerate for peace to reign in any home. God bless us all.
Re: Alarming Percentage Of Women Belive That Verbally Abusing Their Spouse Is Okay by Agrika: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
You are just too childish, so because a "similar" thread was opened by B.osi, you ma run come open ur own, smh! Childishness at its peak
Re: Alarming Percentage Of Women Belive That Verbally Abusing Their Spouse Is Okay by dinachi(m): 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Agrika:
You are just too childish, so because a "similar" thread was opened by B.osi, you ma run come open ur own, smh! Childishness at its peak
And you are her confirmed maga! I bet she yanked the rope and you responded. I weep for your poor parents that brought you into this world, believing they have produced a human being but alas nature played a fast one on them with a curse like you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alarming Percentage Of Women Belive That Verbally Abusing Their Spouse Is Okay by Agrika: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
dinachi:

And you are her confirmed maga! I bet she yanked the rope and you responded. I weep for your poor parents that brought you into this world, believing they have produced a human being but alas nature played a fast one on them with a curse like you. grin grin grin
So e pain u like this....hahahaHahahahaha
Dude am laffing at u, u know why cos I'm pitying u....trust me am the last person you could want to start with on nl...and ehm for the record am a "she"....
Look at him...Remenant of a failed abortion!
*spits on him*
Re: Alarming Percentage Of Women Belive That Verbally Abusing Their Spouse Is Okay by bennyrazz: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
dinachi:
Most women across the world not just Nigeria view verbal abuse of their husbands as a non issue but will raise the red flag immediately a man physically abused the wife. They erroneously make excuses for women who abuse their husbands. Some say like in the Nigerian parlance, don't you know that we women get mouth? A beg help me ask them, don't they know that we men get hands? grin grin ;DOthers will advice you to walk away and leave the house for them. Ask them again why don't they leave the house too for the physically abusive man? grin grin grin
The one that gives me the kicks is if your wife abuse you and you can't stand it, abuse her back as if their argument cannot be thrown back at them. If your husband beats you and you can't bear it, beat him back. grin grin grin.
The idea is that verbal abuse is equally as evil as physical abuse and just as a woman should not be beaten under any circumstances so also a man should not be verbally abused under any circumstances.
If the above is adhered to by any family peace will always reign therein...cherio peeps grin grin
rflmaoooooo grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Man, Visiting Sister-in-law Burnt To Death, Wife, Kids Rescued / Guys I Hail O! / Reasons You Should Never Hire A Family Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.