Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. (22150 Views)

Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court / Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today / Okocha Expresses Fear Over Who Swears In Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by tempest69: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wetin dem find go there ?

Shoot them all.
Nonsense
final patience Jonah have a imbe as a child. Dummy u wan face ICC?
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by folahann(m): 8:13am On Mar 21, 2015
When will this madness stop? All in Rivers State/South-South. Is it by force to lead people? if the people want you, they'll put you there.
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 21, 2015
Jona and his wife should call their thugs to order. Same thing was done to Wike and his campaign team when they went Dakuku peterside hometown
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by hush15: 8:46am On Mar 21, 2015
splashbaby:
OK...The worst things about lies is when it goes viral...other people believing and telling the lies of others. I dont believe the lies of others.

On the news yesterday, someone was shot in abia and the person is a member of pdp or so. They also said unknown gunmen... Would it be fair to say APC were behind the shooting?

That is all am saying... It makes a whole lot of sense if we reqest for an investigation, its an unfortunate incident that voilence is growing cos of politics but we shouldn't make it fester by making more inciting and provoking statements.

*smiles*
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 21, 2015
stebell:

Jus saw ur pix, I was wondering why wud a beautiful lady like yu be using such words.

No more insults.
Hw are yu miss pretty??
Baby I'm fine. Didnt like how you attacked the first guy without a cause. Hope you're fine dearie?
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 21, 2015
pendy79:
the most silly and dangerous trend in this year's election is the compromise and blindness of the Nigerian Police Force to the excesses and blatant crimes of the PDP from Lagos to Abia to Kaduna and Rivers State. A policeman was killed in Okrika and the police have not arrest any suspects in the matter but rather they have been going out to lock-up innocent supporters of the APC under framed up charges.

How most police commissioners and AIGs will remain in service after the defeat of GEJ I don't know. I only hope the dollars GEJ and PDP gave them will be enough to last them till their death
You must be silly, stupid, foolish and brainless.
If you think that the police is not doing their job, why not help them with evidence since you already know who the gun men are?

Try to get a life and help yourself. Rivers state is not a yoruba state that licks the sore of the north and worships them like Gods.
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by Onasa22: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2015
When will APC stop their false alarm? People always disrupt their rally on media not in real life because I leave in Ph and everywhere is peaceful
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by Eluwilussit(m): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2015
princemikky001:

High rate of poverty cos by our thief leaders

PHC used to be a quiet and beautiful aje butter town in the 80s. Wow! I miss those days. I feel for the Niger Deltans. So much wealth from their land but so little gets to the people in terms of dividends. It is such a shame.

I pray someday, nigerians will get some good leaders. I have enjoyed the benefits of good leadership and it is disheartening, to see our people wallow in poverty, with so much available wealth stolen by their own people. Nigerians deserve some respite, somehow.
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by SpencerLewis(m): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2015
stebell:

Ewu Gambia.

GEJ till 2019.
Do u GEJites (especially those u from SE where unfortunately i'm) from have brains in those ur big skulls. The only thing that can come out of ur rotten mouth is 'Ewu Gambia' and 'GEJ till....."
The worst thing that can happen to Nigeria is to have JonaTAN re-elected and Wike in Brick house. Since they have pocket the police and other security agencies as PDP military wing.
Amadioha de oooooooooo.
The thunder wey go fire una is still sleeping.
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by pendy79: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
masterpower:

You must be silly, stupid, foolish and brainless.
If you think that the police is not doing their job, why not help them with evidence since you already know who the gun men are?

Try to get a life and help yourself. Rivers state is not a yoruba state that licks the sore of the north and worships them like Gods.

You must be sired by an idi.ot and a useless father who didn't teach you the courtesy of talking or opposing an opinion without resorting to insult.

I guess youre a true replica of the stupid daft and worthles father that gave birth to you. Stupidity is when you accuse the SW of worshipping the North when your forefathers and present fathers could not face up to the likes of Abacha or your father Edwin Clark was hiding in his bedroom when the like of Femi falana, Tunde Bakare, Wole Soyinka took to the streets to ensure that JonaTAN emerged as acting president.

Go get educated and learn to talk to your elders and your fathers. Idiot
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by stebell(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Do u GEJites (especially those u from SE where unfortunately i'm) from have brains in those ur big skulls. The only thing that can come out of ur rotten mouth is 'Ewu Gambia' and 'GEJ till....."
The worst thing that can happen to Nigeria is to have JonaTAN re-elected and Wike in Brick house. Since they have pocket the police and other security agencies as PDP military wing.
Amadioha de oooooooooo.
The thunder wey go fire una is still sleeping.

Ewu Togo.
Hav yu heard that Buhari is a disaster waiting to happen??
Tufiakwa. It will never happen in Jesus name Amen.

GEJ, occupant of Aso Rock 2011-2019.
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by stebell(m): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
julie8:
Baby I'm fine. Didnt like how you attacked the first guy without a cause. Hope you're fine dearie?

Ya I'm. Hw are yu??
Let me contact yu outside dis forum. Hope that won't be a problem??
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ in advance.
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
blood of baboons and dogs will flow- buhari (2014)
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by arsetalks(m): 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
pendy79:

just a week more.

The most useless thing I've heard from the mouth of JonaTAN is the lies and denial of who he truly is.

He said on National TV he is not desperate, he is not desperate but have not seen any need to curb the excesses of his wife and wike in rivers or stop the campaign of calummy against his challenger.

Your wife calls a former head of state braindead and refer to a section of the country you want to govern as "people from.that side" and you see no.reason.to.put an end to such yet you are not desperate.

Waiting patiently till next Saturday, I know God has a plan for the RESCUE OF NIGERIA. He wont allow the Nation continue in this JOURNEY OF DESTRUCTION.AND CORRUPTION.
Your intelligence is award deserving. Proud to mmeet you on here. Can we exchange contacts?
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by 9jatriot(m): 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
One of the reason Wike's election had to be annulled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cardoso, Deputies Under Scrutiny Over Alleged ‘generous’ Approvals / NESREA Seizes Lion Cub, Arrests 2 Illegal Wildlife Traders In Abuja / Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.