Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer (9261 Views)

10 Things That Annoyed Buhari In 2016 / Watch The Controversial "Mbaka Why" Video By BBC / Unbelievable: Oby Ezekwesili Supports GEJ (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by jay44(m): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2015
this country is in deep deep sh**t. jonathan is indeed unaware abt alot of issues concerning d country. kudos to d journalist

1 Like

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by jay44(m): 7:21am On Mar 21, 2015
bondingman:
What anger?
He showcased a calm demeanour.

did u say calm? d man is jiltery. i jus like d way d journalist threw d questions @ him. wish evry politician will b subjected to dis kind of interview

1 Like

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by EdCure: 7:47am On Mar 21, 2015
jay44:
this country is in deep deep sh**t. jonathan is indeed unaware abt alot of issues concerning d country. kudos to d journalist
True talk.
The president is deeply unaware and seriously alienated from his owm government. A big failure.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by fr3do(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2015
Forget 21st century press freedom or whatnot, the bbc is obviously anti-nigeria, from their making mockery of Nigeria attaining biggest African economy to their total divergence of praise in the fight against insurgency to the chadian army to make the Nigerian army look weak, it is obvious they are anti Nigeria.
The President should not grant Bbc interviews.
The disrespectful interviewer cuts short his explanations, it seems he has his mind made up.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by Noble11(m): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2015
ZACHIE:

By their grammar you will know them; all these miseducated TANners
Oh am sorry for my bad grammar..but even with that you can't reach half of what I have ashived ..
Least I forget you are among those that want to vote for an Old ILLITERATE like me for president....
So what's your point??
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by tollu: 7:57am On Mar 21, 2015
This was a very entertaining video.
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by Noble11(m): 8:07am On Mar 21, 2015
airmark:

Dont think everyone is into partisan politics. We Nigerians should vote right persons regardless of political party. Anytime i come on vacation, from the airport, i feel hardship in the land. Because some of us are doing well, should we turn blind eye to majority of people suffering and their problems?. Last time i came home i was ashamed of MMA. We were sweating like xmas goats on the queue. Most of our leaders have failed us.
My brother I get your point, but Nigeria is not bad like we paint it especially those of us out the country.. Talking about MMA!!
By God's grace I va been to not less than 30 countries around the world and more than 50 airports,my brother we are not that bad just travel around and see for yourself..Thanks

1 Like

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by yagbaboy1(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2015
Mehn! If he had said or done anything silly, the reporter would have beaten him black and blue.
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by ZACHIE: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2015
Noble11:

Oh am sorry for my bad grammar..but even with that you can't reach half of what I have ashived ..
Least I forget you are among those that want to vote for an Old ILLITERATE like me for president....
So what's your point??

What have you achieved in life, young man? You are a starter standing next to me.
No need to banter with an acephalous head like you.
Now, ship out!!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by Noble11(m): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2015
ZACHIE:

What have you achieved in life, young man? You are starter standing next to me.
No need to banter with an acephalous head like you.
Now, ship out!!!!
Hehe..I know people like you,always very good with your D600 laptop in ur one bedroom apartment..I can't join issues with you..
#PEACE OUT
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by Ovamboland(m): 9:05am On Mar 21, 2015
wecan:
Is the UK Military not in Afghanistan fighting Al-Qeada for over 10 years now? Then why Nigerian own is different? Everybody should go and rest. GEJ till 2019. nothing will stop him unless Nigeria divide. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mugu, Afghanistan is now part of US territory

1 Like

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by EmmySparky(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2015
frankyychiji:
guy ur stupidity has no bounds...see how u just professy say ur papa go die for public forum...dude respect ur father and shut the f*ck up...
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by MalcoImX: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
The best Nairalander of the decade. You'll be friends with Dangote and Gates. May you be as famous as Jay Z and Tupac Amaru Shakur. May all your ways be God-directed to continue to inspire the young ones with wisdom.
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by rman: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2015
ibietela2:
[s][/s]

NOW THIS IS THE BIGGEST LIE OF THE YEAR, UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE TAKE YOUR PLACE

Keep lieing to yourself.

Is Alqeda on US soil?
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 21, 2015
MalcoImX:
The best Nairalander of the decade. You'll be friends with Dangote and Gates. May you be as famous as Jay Z and Tupac Amaru Shakur. May all your ways be God-directed to continue to inspire the young ones with wisdom.
Ameen... I claim d prayer grin

But bros,.. Y all dis prayer 4 only me?....
Make we share am nah
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by MalcoImX: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2015
Jezyfreezman:

Ameen... I claim d prayer grin

But bros,.. Y all dis prayer 4 only me?....
Make we share am nah
Ok nah, I don't follow join. But I am still laughing. Thanks.
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2015
MalcoImX:
Ok nah, I don't follow join. But I am still laughing. Thanks.

U never ans my question sir grin
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by rad1cal2: 10:53am On Mar 21, 2015
OP is a sad clown, let us share in his pathetic comic display
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by ibietela2(m): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2015
rman:

Keep lieing to yourself.

Is Alqeda on US soil?

Are they not still alive?
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by airmark(m): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2015
Noble11:

My brother I get your point, but Nigeria is not bad like we paint it especially those of us out the country.. Talking about MMA!!
By God's grace I va been to not less than 30 countries around the world and more than 50 airports,my brother we are not that bad just travel around and see for yourself..Thanks

Bro, if truly you have been to 50 countries, i hope not all this Burundi, Burkina Faso, Cameroon etc that their airports are like abandoned bus stations and you still saying mma is not bad just like we keep shouting GIANT OF AFRICA then you have issues with your sense of judgement. No offense.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by frankyychiji(f): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2015
EmmySparky:
guy ur stupidity has no bounds...see how u just professy say ur papa go die for public forum...dude respect ur father and shut the f*ck up...
A quick glance at your profile pic cleared my doubts. You are smoking cheap weed!!
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by sphinx54: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
wecan:
BUHARI WILL DIE IMMEDIATELY THEY ANNOUNCE GOODLUCK JONATHAN AS THE WINNER OF THE MARCH 28 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
Oboy na your father go die first ooo grin.
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by Riodiao(m): 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Letter to Buhari from the grave of the innocents –
By Bashir Yusufu
Dear General Buhari; I would’ve addressed this letter privately to you, but in the expectation that you may not receive it, I decided to make it an Open Letter, in the hope that you would stumble on it, read it and hopefully feel some of the pains and anguish that have been my lot. Having said that, permit me therefore to proceed with the rest of this missive from the grave of innocents departed.
Last night, while I was at my modest home in Katsina, relaxing and probably half-awake, I heard the voice of my cousin who was killed in the North in April 2011 during the post-election violence instigated by your loss of the presidential election. With bloodshot sad eyes, my cousin, looking apparition-like, was wailing “Gen Buhari, why why”. My cousin’s name is (or was) Mallam Yusuf Danfulani, a bright young lad originally from Katsina State, who was slaughtered in cold blood and set on fire by youths chanting “Sai Buhari”, like they are again now chanting in 2015.
Gen Buhari, in case you have forgotten, Yusuf was slaughtered in your name even though he never did any wrong to you, and even voted for you against Dr Jonathan. He lost his life just because the murderers you encouraged by your many hate speeches believed Yusuf to be from middle belt or southern Nigeria, most probably because of his bulky looks and brave, patriotic attempts to prevent the killing of an innocent Youth Corper, Ukeoma Ikechukwu. Even though he cried out in Hausa and Fulfulde, he was still not believed by those you (Buhari) managed to brainwash to see all non-Fulani Nigerians as conspiring to vote against you. In this very case, Yusuf voted for you but his ‘Sai Buhari’ killers never believed he did. Like you, Gen Buhari, the mob was baying for the blood of innocents.
If not for Yusuf’s best friend who was with him and was himself nearly killed, we would not have recognized his charred body that was burnt beyond recognition. And thanks to the same friend for recounting to us the little he could make out at the last moments of Yusuf’s life, the agony he passed through and the most important words he uttered before he gave up. It is the same words I heard him utter last night from the grave: ‘Gen Buhari, why why’. Yet, to this day, you (Buhari) have not cared to apologize or show any remorse, but you instead offered lame excuses for the bloodletting you had instigated, and still instigate. I now ask you this: Gen Buhari, must you always shade blood, like you started doing from 1983, to rule Nigeria? Do you recall how you killed Brigadier Bako in 1983 just so you could take power by force from Shehu Shagari?
General Buhari, Ukeoma Ikechukwu himself was reported missing that same day Yusuf was murdered by your supporters, and finally confirmed dead the following day when his charred remains was discovered in a hooded area. Apparently, your supporters had dragged him out of the open and tortured him before finally snuffing life out of him. Like my cousin, Yusuf, Ukeoma was very young and an innocent. Unlike Dr. Jonathan, they were not contesting against you. Yet, when they were killed, part of Nigeria was killed with them; the same Nigeria that you are now angrily campaigning to rule.
Yusuf and Ukeoma were not alone. Six other innocent Youth Corpers were also murdered in Bauchi, where you Buhari, polled 1,315,209 votes (almost 82 per cent), defeating Dr Jonathan who scored 258,404 votes and did not even hit the 25 per cent mark. The corps members were reportedly chased to a police station where they sought refuge. But the rioters, who were raving mad with bloodlust and chanting “Sai Buhari”, overran the station and murdered the young Nigerians in cold blood. So, Gen Buhari, as you can see from the Bauchi result and it’s aftermath, your supporters even shade blood when you win; still you have no qualms. Today, you are prancing around the nation, arrogant and angry as usual, behaving like you have already won the election; and thus setting up another bloodletting if you are not announced winner.
The story of Obinna Okpokiri is as heart-wrenching as Yusuf’s. The 27-year-old was butchered and burnt to ashes, in the service of his fatherland. Okpokiri’s own circumstances were as gruesome as they could be. He had run to the Corpers’ Lodge as the rampaging ‘Sai Buhari’ rioters targeted Youth Corper polling officers recruited by INEC for the election. As painful death loomed, the young Nigerians contemplated fleeing to the barracks. But they were not lucky enough. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters caught up with them, slaughtered and set them on fire. Like Yusuf, these innocents are human beings and future leaders on the last laps of fulfilling their national duty before moving on to a bright future. But it was not to be because, in your name, Gen Buhari, they were slaughtered, sliced, soaked in petrol and scorched. Reduced to ashes in minutes and in the most callous fashion by those that are not better citizens or humans than them.
General Buhari, while you are now busy inciting another violence, please bear in mind that in 2011, your supporters turned violent in whole 12 northern states as they burned the homes, vehicles, and properties of innocent Nigerians, some of whom are also Muslims and Northerners like you and my cousin Yusuf. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters also targeted and killed Christians and members of southern Nigerian ethnic groups, who were seen as supporting the PDP, and they burnt churches across the north. One particular attack in Bauchi stood out as most heart-breaking. According to Human Rights Watch, on April 17 in Giade, a rural town in northern Bauchi, ‘Sai Buhari’ mobs attacked youth corps members in the town. The Corpers, who were mostly from Yoruba, ran to the local police station to seek refuge, but the mobs stormed the police station. The mob killed the police officer on duty and burned down the police station. They raped two of the female youth corps members and then hacked them to death with machetes, along with five male youth corps members. In total, rioters killed ten youth corps members in that town alone.
A lecturer at the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kaduna State, described to Human Rights Watch how a mob of Muslims chanting “Change, Sai Buhari” attacked and killed several Christian students, a Christian lecturer and four Muslim students suspected of being PDP sympathizers on April 17: He said “Between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m., they entered the school chanting slogans and shouting: “Where are the Christians and Muslims that supported the ruling party?” They had painted their faces black and were shouting that they needed “change”, the Congress for Progressive Change campaign slogan. The mob had all sorts of weapons – machetes, sticks, and clubs. They started breaking the glass on the buildings. The students ran away but the mob pursued them into the staff quarters and they had nowhere to go. The mob beat them to death. The lecturer they killed was Yoruba“.
Finally, Gen Buhari, let me end this letter by asking you this question: When are you going to apologize to me, to Yusuf’s aged parents, to Ukeoma’s parents, to parents of all innocents murdered by your brainwashed supporters, to Nigeria and to mankind? And here is Yusuf again, asking you from the grave: “Gen Buhari, why why”.
Bashir Yusufu.
yusufubashir@yahoo.com
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by Crieff(m): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Noble11:

Stop justifying and making excuses for mediocrity.
MMIA Arrival point, being the first contact point of foreigners with Nigeria, is a national embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by EmmySparky(m): 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
frankyychiji:
A quick glance at your profile pic cleared my doubts. You are smoking cheap weed!!
dude...u got no point...cheap weed u said...upload ur pic and let's see who's smoking cheap weed...dude u better go get re-orientated ur level of reasoning is so low...wishing a fellow human death cos of politics...and the worst thing is u are nobody when it comes to 9ja politics...I wonder wat u would do if u were in GEJ's shoes...u would probably kill peeps...pervert

1 Like

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by Noble11(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Crieff:

Stop justifying and making excuses for mediocrity.
MMIA Arrival point, being the first contact point of foreigners with Nigeria, is a national embarrassment.
Who is this one again?
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by Crieff(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Noble11:

Who is this one again?

What exactly is your point?
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by MalcoImX: 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
Jezyfreezman:

U never ans my question sir grin
All these prayers for you because I can recognize a successful man from a distance. That one is able to stand out of this maddening crowd of psychopants and praise singers speaks well of your independence and liberal education. It's like seeing a brother from another mother.
|
Honestly, I am still laughing at that great shading. You know, be rest assured: Those Tanists wouldn't pick it with you, unless they want to run to their daddies – crying.
Hehehehe!!!
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by aresa: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
The useless man is used to his stage and bogus media chat in Nigeria with advanced expo, but unfortunately for the worthless dullard, foregin media don't play his kind of Naija media chat scam... grin

Thank God his Aso Rock days are Numbered#Change

1 Like

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
MalcoImX:
All these prayers for you because I can recognize a successful man from a distance. That one is able to stand out of this maddening crowd of psychopants and praise singers speaks well of your independence and liberal education. It's like seeing a brother from another mother.
|
Honestly, I am still laughing at that great shading. You know, be rest assured: Those Tanists wouldn't pick it with you, unless they want to run to their daddies – crying.
Hehehehe!!!
Lolz, nyc to meet u mah niggah malc0Imx,
i'm following u,
Plz follow d niggah back cheesy
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by MalcoImX: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Jezyfreezman:

Lolz, nyc to meet u mah niggah malc0Imx,
i'm following u,
Plz follow d niggah back cheesy
Ok, buddy. Only that I am not constant.
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
MalcoImX:
Ok, buddy. Only that I am not constant.
Alryt man,
Where do u stay...
Me na lag & Abj...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nia, Dss, Efcc Will Continue To Clash – Nsa / Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri / I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.