Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer (9285 Views)

10 Things That Annoyed Buhari In 2016 / Watch The Controversial "Mbaka Why" Video By BBC / Unbelievable: Oby Ezekwesili Supports GEJ (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by MalcoImX: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Jezyfreezman:

Alryt man,
Where do u stay...
Me na lag & Abj...
Lg and Kn..
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by hahn(m): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
wecan:
Is the UK Military not in Afghanistan fighting Al-Qeada for over 10 years now? Then why Nigerian own is different? Everybody should go and rest. GEJ till 2019. nothing will stop him unless Nigeria divide. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is the UK military fighting on their own soil? I'd love to see al-qeada take terrorism to their soil. Until then your comment is baseless

1 Like

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by may0rr: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
mtn bis is back and better check http://cscfunaab..in/2015/03/mtn-bis-is-back-on-android-and-pc.html?m=1 for full tutorial
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by BabaO2: 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
wecan:
Is the UK Military not in Afghanistan fighting Al-Qeada for over 10 years now? Then why Nigerian own is different? Everybody should go and rest. GEJ till 2019. nothing will stop him unless Nigeria divide. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Afghanistan is a different planet, the terrain is not plain like NW Nigeria that can be used for military training, still our military still need superior help from Niger ,chad, cameroon ...
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
fflamingo:
In the sun indiana jones Hat! In the rain indiana Jones hat+umbrella in the night, HAT.... I just pray they allow him wear cap in prison cheesy
Some of you are ignorant. Within Aso Rock, there is a law that stipulates that every President MUST dress with his tribal cloth. It is for national integration and pride. You will NOT see a Nigerian President who will dress in European attire, always. You MUST wear Nigerian tribal cloths when visiting that tribe for events, almost always and you MUST dress with their own tribal cloths always and especially when you travel for international events. I do not blame the ignorance anyway, it is because we have media units in the Presidency who do nothing close to the terms of references of their jobs.
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by dukum: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
airmark:
It's no more news that Nigerian president granted short interview with British Broadcasting Corporation aired on Friday. An high-point of the session was when the BBC man raised the issue of Nigeria being Giant of africa and yet still battling with Boko haram for years despite $5bn budget on security. No helicopters, tanks and other hi-tech equipment. GEJ was miffed and almost let the moment get the better of him. Though i was n't happy as it exposed Nigeria to international ridicule as regards level of bad leadership but at the same time it's good for the populace as such moment should hit our leaders, so they can sit right and put the interest of the citizens first in their minds, as the world is watching.

GEJ's mien below: lipsrsealed

though i am not a supporter of GEJ, how can anybody say that the Nigerian military doesn't have any helicopter or tanks?.*TOTAL BULLSHIT*
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by erayo2GCA(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
I will surely win..GEJ

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by SpoiltVirgin: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
A picture can indeed send a thousand word

1 Like

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by may0rr: 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
step by step tutorial on rooting most android phones http://cscfunaab..in/2015/03/how-to-root-most-android-phones.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Of The Deadliest Nuclear Weapons / Kidnapped Tegina Islamic School Pupils Finally Released After 88 Days / Rare Picture Of Tinubu Relaxing With His Cigarette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.